Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693197 Feb 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. Adolf Hitler was a stark raving mad insane lunatic and the ultimate Christian warrior. Once again, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!
hahaha! again dude, let me buy you a beer..Hitler is all you say and yet, you think him Christian? He was Catholic! I don't give a shyt what you say there is a diff...To me, the Catholic Church is the right hand of Evil.. Perpetraters of hate and violence against anyone that opposed them. Nothing Christian about it.. Anti-Christian maybe. They dominated them people and ruled with an iron fist and slaughtered anyone that didn't agree with them and they had full Roman power to do [email protected] well as they pleased (Political) They could call it anything they wanted, who was gonna oppose them, what few did most ended up BBQ'ED! Calling themselves "Christian" was only in name and not practice. They saw a way to continue their dominance and control and pounced on it like a dog on a bone..(Political) Then (Political) now!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#693198 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for reading my true Miracle story a hundred times. I have to assert that I really witnessed a real Miracle.
those who have not experienced a real Miracle are the ones who keep accusing me of making up stories. I don't think so. I am posting here to let everyone know that the Miracle that I witnessed is true. I am not a liar.
No, you aren't a liar.

You're just delusional, you're just real delusional.

You're like every other nutcase that's came through here that says a deity touched them, talked to them or that the deity performed a miracle - for them - but lets thousands of children across the face of the earth die from starvation everyday.

But in your case: "I saw two dry spots after it rained, god gave me a MIRACLE!"

All of the stories are the same; No, they didn't get a picture, no, they have no evidence at all, they don't know what it meant or can't say what it meant, they know it was a deity because, "they just know it was because they just know!, you know?"

Then they get irrationally upset when people don't accept the story, and go off the deep end and it always ends with something similar to:

"BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM AN IRRATIONAL NUTJOB!"

You're all like insanity on steroids, meth and a heroin addiction.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#693199 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that Catholics are not Christian?
Are you implying that you are?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#693200 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Are you implying that you are?
Answer the question, BT.

Do you think Catholics are Christian?

To answer your question, yes I'm a Christian.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#693201 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Catholics are Christians.
Why does there need to be other words?
Because some religious nut sack keeps posting that Catholics are NOT Christians...

Location hidden

#693202 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question, BT.
To answer your question, yes I'm a Christian.
No. I do not...perhaps in an elaborate ruse of banner maybe.
I don't believe you to be a "christian" either....as you are no different than they in knowledge and tactics. You have "adopted" a label(for whatever reason), but do NOT follow the tenets of what you adopted...therefore, you are a poser.

Location hidden

#693203 Feb 17, 2014
There is your answer................

Location hidden

#693204 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> So today he is a lunatic? yesterday you said he was the "ultimate christian warrior"..
The two aren't mutually exclusive....

Location hidden

#693205 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one trying to rewrite history.
Show me where Hitler claimed to be doing God's work outside of public propaganda or speeches...
Good luck at the googlers.
LOL...so you want us to prove the claim that Hitler felt he was doing god's work but we're not allowed to use all of the documentation where Hitler actually said he was doing god's work?

Unlike you, most of us don't cherry pick the facts.

Nice to see you came back as lame as ever...

Location hidden

#693206 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha! again dude, let me buy you a beer..Hitler is all you say and yet, you think him Christian? He was Catholic! I don't give a shyt what you say there is a diff...To me, the Catholic Church is the right hand of Evil.. Perpetraters of hate and violence against anyone that opposed them. Nothing Christian about it.. Anti-Christian maybe. They dominated them people and ruled with an iron fist and slaughtered anyone that didn't agree with them and they had full Roman power to do [email protected] well as they pleased (Political) They could call it anything they wanted, who was gonna oppose them, what few did most ended up BBQ'ED! Calling themselves "Christian" was only in name and not practice. They saw a way to continue their dominance and control and pounced on it like a dog on a bone..(Political) Then (Political) now!!
Speak of the religious nut sack and the nut sack appears.

Location hidden

#693207 Feb 17, 2014
luciacharles wrote:
Can you tell me why do you know the word "God" in first place?
Can you tell me why do you know the word "word" in first place?

Location hidden

#693208 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you to be a "christian" either....as you are no different than they in knowledge and tactics. You have "adopted" a label(for whatever reason), but do NOT follow the tenets of what you adopted...therefore, you are a poser.
So who, pray tell, is a "real" Christian and who gets to decide?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693209 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some religious nut sack keeps posting that Catholics are NOT Christians...
Are you implying that i am religious?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693210 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:

BT42 is a "religious nut sack"?

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Answer the question, BT.

BT42 wrote:

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693211 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are Christian, man. Just as much as Lutherans, Pentecostals and Evangelicals.

I don't care if I don't meet your Christian criteria.

I am a born again Christian.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693212 Feb 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
catholics invented christianity.
No they didn't.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693213 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
LOL...so you want us to prove the claim that Hitler felt he was doing god's work but we're not allowed to use all of the documentation where Hitler actually said he was doing god's work?
No.

Use his own words outside of public speeches and public propaganda.

You can't.

You know that his private thoughts say he not only wasn't a Christian, but Hitler hated Christianity altogether.

Location hidden

#693214 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still sorting the liars and professors against the words uttered by the core entity....and have yet to find a "real" follower of Jesus "word".

Location hidden

#693215 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BT42 is a "religious nut sack"?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Answer the question, BT.
BT42 wrote:
I was referring to Pusherman or whatever his name is...now, it seems, there is more than one nut sack.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693216 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
On this site, the "real" Christian is whomever the Topix Atheist! appoints......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Bongo 31,018
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 687,276
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Edthirty 286,556
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 4 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 8
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 178
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 4 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 40
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 4 hr Cuckold 16
More from around the web