Since: Sep 10

Germany

#692434 Feb 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I am truly astounded by how little the Christians on this forum know about their own religion, and the world it is immersed in.
I enjoy your posts.
Who wouldn't?

Kaito rocks.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#692435 Feb 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I am truly astounded by how little the Christians on this forum know about their own religion, and the world it is immersed in.
I enjoy your posts.
'is' equals 'was'

:-(

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#692436 Feb 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so proud that my post made you sleepy. it works like a sleeping pill but with no side effects.
at least you read my post. by reading my post, you will follow what I told you. in case you encounter a problem, just pray to God. very simple. why make a problem more serious ? just pray. that's is. it won't take a minute of your time. and it is free.
that is an investment with no return.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#692437 Feb 11, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E15IC3YKv8gXX
Oh, man. Now I'm *really* creeped out.

Location hidden

#692438 Feb 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your posts.
And I yours.

Two rednecks are walking down the road past this house, which has a dog licking its balls as it sits on the porch. With a lascivious grin, one of the rednecks says, "Boy, I sure wish *I* could do that!" The other redneck looks at him and says, "Don't you think you ought to try petting him first?"

Location hidden

#692439 Feb 11, 2014
And now for something completely different.....

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#692440 Feb 11, 2014
-RUSH- wrote:
<quoted text>
that is an investment with no return.
you may laugh at me, make fun of me, but just try it one time. when you have a problem, try prayer. you will notice later that your problem will be solved. that is the time you will feel the love, warmth, and presence of God. just try it. you will thank God later. and you are welcome in advance just in case you will also thank me later.

Evolution is true.....

#692441 Feb 11, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And I yours.
Two rednecks are walking down the road past this house, which has a dog licking its balls as it sits on the porch. With a lascivious grin, one of the rednecks says, "Boy, I sure wish *I* could do that!" The other redneck looks at him and says, "Don't you think you ought to try petting him first?"
<sitting at computer and does spit take all over table>LOLOL

My God, don't do that to me.:-)

Evolution is true.....

#692442 Feb 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you may laugh at me, make fun of me, but just try it one time. when you have a problem, try prayer. you will notice later that your problem will be solved. that is the time you will feel the love, warmth, and presence of God. just try it. you will thank God later. and you are welcome in advance just in case you will also thank me later.
It's all in your head my friend....prayer has been proven to not work.

Ever heard of the 'Placebo Effect'??

Location hidden

#692443 Feb 11, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying really, really hard to convince yourself of this nonsense, aren't you?

Why?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692444 Feb 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My dearest nano no mates, you are wrong againÖwow so surprising!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/haveyoursay/2010/0...
Stephen Hawking claiming there is "no need to invoke god" as a creator on a fkg blog, in other words, an "opinion site" is not evidence of e=mc2 disproving the existence of god, you loony retard.

So, no, the BBC did not broadcast evidence of your claim because they don't have any evidence of it. You live in a dream world.

Too bad you have such limited reading comprehension. I would suggest you take some remedial reading classes but I doubt it could help you with that tiny brain of yours.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#692445 Feb 11, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=E15IC3YKv8gXX
lmao

Location hidden

#692446 Feb 11, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít continue your frigging insanity, it only makes you look even more stupid.
I was discussing Mersini-Houghtonís (not Houghton you dimwit but Mersini-Houghton) theories within hours of publication so donít lie like a christian even though you are one.
The chances are you had no clue who she is until you spotted the name in my post and decided to embarrass yourself some more by showing your ignorant stupidity
You should get your facts straight before opening your mouth and some fool sticking their foot in it. I have never said it does or does not prove a god or gods exist, it does however prove that the god described in KJV revelation 19:6 cannot exist at the same time as you.
I posted this very article...

http://nautil.us/issue/6/secret-codes/beyond-...

...several months ago and as interesting as her hypothesis is she still has no evidence proving it happened that way. It's all just speculation on her part.

Now go seek professional help before you burn out any more of those frayed neurons of yours. You can't afford to look any dumber than you already do.

Location hidden

#692447 Feb 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - aww gurl! i pissed you off with my male leadership thingy, but it's best to get that on the table sooner than later anyways.
maybe you can tell me why it is that women will often say "man-up" or "be the man" but when a man does but it doesn't look like the women's version, the woman will immediately become a rebellious witch?;-)
I was just yanking your chain. ;)
I couldn't help but visualize a ribbed one and it looked more like a churro than a cactus to me. I wasn't judging by size; cactus start out small...too. j/k

And, no, I wasn't ticked about your comment since I wasn't alluding to any man in a leader position but just men in general being brow beaters of women. You misunderstood me.

Location hidden

#692448 Feb 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! i'll admit that i'm jealous of pusherman if you'll admit that you're jealous of nano....:-)
It is funny that Kaitlyn claimed we were in "competition" with each other but didn't specify over "what", know what I mean?

What could a straight woman a person who claims to be a gay woman have to compete about on here? ;)

It doesn't make any sense that Kaitlyn would be jealous unless I'm right about "her" really being a dude who gets off on enticing guys on the interweb with sexy avatars. C'mon, think about it, there is nothing that the Kaitlyn wants that is also on my menu, not if "she" truly is a lizzie.

Location hidden

#692449 Feb 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure McDonalds will be thrilled! As will the penny candy counter store~!
You must live in Mexico, there's no such thing as penny candy where I live.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#692450 Feb 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I posted this very article...
http://nautil.us/issue/6/secret-codes/beyond-...
...several months ago and as interesting as her hypothesis is she still has no evidence proving it happened that way. It's all just speculation on her part.
Now go seek professional help before you burn out any more of those frayed neurons of yours. You can't afford to look any dumber than you already do.
Funny thing is this universe was only the milky way until 1922Ė1923 and the 100 inch (2.5 m) Hooker Telescope.
So for a thousand years this universe was the milky way.
For 90 years now , it became bigger and BIGGER.
Don't act surprised when it is found to not only be bigger, but there are more of them.

BTW that's one visionary woman in that article^^.
Berserker

Lodi, CA

#692451 Feb 12, 2014
The sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce called God the (universal mind). He stated that anybody could tap into this mind and gain knowledge. He did all of this while asleep and all was recorded. He is the only prophet...(pyhcic) that I know of who has never ben proved wrong or inacurate. So YES there seems to be some sort of (higher power).

No, I dont think he punishes or rewards anybody. Yes I do think we and everything there is, is a part of this mind. I think there has ben many missinturpretations of what others thought was a God. like aliens for instance.

I think that organized religion has set us back thousands of years. It appears that the reason for creation, both living and all else is so that this mind can experience all it created through us all at once. There is no time. It is all happening right now...past present future. Some one commented that few christians know their own bible. How true! That is because all they know are spewed from the lips of those that seek to manipulate and make hard core believers out of their own view.

Everything is connected to all that there is. It has ben proven that two particles seperated from each other still know what the other is doing. Remember we cannot even see most of the universe and call what we can not see such things as dark matter or dark energy. We can only detect some of what it influences. So in a way there is no size. There is always a bigger space and even the smallest particle there is half of that and so on.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#692452 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
*helpless laughter too intense to say hello*
Any day I can make someone laff ain't entirely wasted.

Hello!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#692453 Feb 12, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
First, accept your answer respectfully, I think, and you also deserve respect Secondly, my sarcasm stems from the fact that it has so far been treated as if from above, like a fool. Thirdly, all of their antagonists are treated here as Orthodox Christians, Catholics. I'm not that. Fourth: I do not downplayed scientific achievements Steinhardt. Fifth: physics as a science has its achievements, but in my opinion it just comes to conclusions that were already known to people many generations ago. This conclusion follows from the evidence. On his blog: http://gloriaolivae.pl/ uploading my eye on cosmological question of origin of the universe - book, excerpts from the book. Sixth: Another proof of the cycle of the universe is everything that I write in my book, but that's another topic. I hope you will treat my entry seriously.
First , I do accept my answer as do most (obviously not all) cosmologists, it is after all cosmologist from which I obtained my answer, as to whether you accept it in any way is up to you.

Second, you need lessons in sarcasm, I had not realised you were being sarcastic, you came across as just another petty run of the mill godbot with a somewhat obscure view of the world and a pretty strong line in hatred of anything that did not agree with you

Thirdly, I donít care what your faith is, I do care about what I know and if your (or any) posts contradict known facts then I will respond.

Fourth, Steinhardt is pretty well respected (or tolerated) in a minor way, if not somewhat off the wall in promoting outdated and disproved theories. I have found that he contradicts himself several times yet does not seem to see or acknowledge those contradictions. This marks him as a fundamentalist rather than a true scientist.

Fifth, you want to believe in bronze age mythology that is entirely up to you but donít be surprised when modern understanding contradicts the ignorance of escaped slaves and desert goat herders. A blog is not an academic source but an opinion of the author, you may or may not agree with the author but that really makes no difference to the fact that it is not a validated academic source.

Sixth, Sorry buddy, what you wrote in a book is not proof. And you really should know this if you want to be a respected and authoritative author. Only if and when your book is peer reviewed and verified can it become authoritative, until then itís just your opinion and weíve seen where that takes you.

Seventh, how when you speciously abuse my intelligence and accuse me of drug taking can I possibly take you seriously? All I can treat you as is a guess merchant, a liar and vomiter of spite, and that really doses not help your cause. You may be interested to know that I usually give once one chance and you have blown it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 5 min LAWEST100 117
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min theswamiji 5,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusions ... 579,179
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min duststorm 441,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min lovewithin 39,966
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min LAWEST100 609,873
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Justice League 1,996
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 97,997
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Porkpie Hat 270,164
More from around the web