Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#692648 Feb 13, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should any one prove it. That would make herds of clergeries unemployd too.But don`t worry the next 2000 years humanity will not survive. We have now ageing AKWs and we will not survive as mankind.
I don't know what ageing AKWs are.

Herds of unemployed priests, ministers, Rabbi's, etc. Well we know they have been lying to all of humanity for thousands of years, collecting tithes and spending our money like crazy. What do you think we should do with them?

So you believe humanity will not survive another 2000 years?

What do you believe will be our downfall??

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#692649 Feb 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:

are you trying to say that there's NOT geneologies in the Bible going back to Adam and you're calling ME the liar?!
i think you pretty much proved all we need to know about who you are & what you believe!:-)
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are genealogies in the bible. Conflicting ones, as a matter of fact. They are in NO WAY historically verifiable. If you think they are, prove it.
So, yes, you are a liar.
However, the bible genealogies isn't what you said....
Here is EXACTLY what you said:
"i have tangible evidence of man going back to Adam by way of historic geneologies and i can give you the citations."
Therefore, you are saying you can trace anyone today back to Adam.
Read what you wrote again, slowly.
Now, pick anyone today and trace them back to Adam.
Ready.
Set.
Go.
You lose, tool.
I agree conflicting evidence is supplied. Enoch could not be a decendant of both Cain and Seth.

The Bible history is inaccurate and incorrect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants_of_A...

Evolution is true.....

#692650 Feb 13, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
To try to citate any such Thing like god is a Task for a doctor.
What kind of a doctor?

Evolution is true.....

#692651 Feb 13, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There were thousands of gods which never existed, just myths nothing else.
but they are not needed now

'Gods' have always been mythical....all of them.

I suppose they would have been useful thousands of years ago, but they are not needed now.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#692652 Feb 13, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought..... I'm thinking over what you said. I see what you're saying. Now I'm having second thoughts.
Interesting.
See how easy that was..
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#692653 Feb 13, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> See how easy that was..
Thanks for that. One thing I dont need is to believe in a fraud. That was a fraud. And to think I thought I had analyzed it correctly. Was I way off!
:-)

Location hidden

#692654 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for that. One thing I dont need is to believe in a fraud. That was a fraud. And to think I thought I had analyzed it correctly. Was I way off!
?? HHmmm! I think maybe you're analyzing other things besides a card trick..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#692655 Feb 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Real Human !!!
use your tiny brain !!!
why would I waste my time here in this thread posting my honest posts of witnessing a real Miracle if that Miracle did not happen ?
of course it happened !!! i saw it, i witnessed it.
and i am so proud and happy to be a witness to a real Miracle !!
if it did not happen, i won't waste my precious time posting here.
i am posting here to prove that God really exists because, i saw and witnessed a real Miracle. period !!
Have you ever noticed that your deity provides miracles to witness after a rainstorm in the parking lot between the white lines, too?

You old miracle witness'er, you.

<andet1987> "... I just came in from the rain and it's dry under MY HAT!...WHAT A MIRACLE!... PARAIIISE THE JESUS!..."
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#692656 Feb 13, 2014
Why pick on people who have witnessed a miracle? Just because you didnt have one doesnt mean they did not. I witnessed one when I was 10, here it is:
When I was 10 I broke my leg in an accident with a car. I was crying out of sheer fright and not from pain. When they put me in the ambulance I mentally said to God, "If you're real I demand to know it and to know where I'll go if I die." Mind you I said it mentally and not out loud. Then later at the hospital I nurse came in by my bed and said she was angel. She wasnt an apparition, she was a person-a human. She said she knew I wouldnt believe she was really an angel so she showed me a card trick that I could show others and know she'd been there for real. She was right-I kept showing people the card trick for a year afterwards because I thought it was amazing. The card trick was where the other person would think of a card and then I'd place the cards into piles and the last card was always the one they thought of. People asked me how I did the trick, what was the trick to it, but I didnt know. I just said, "I dont know. I learned it from an angel." Sometimes I used a brand new deck of cards fresh out of a package and trick still worked. I was amazed.
No doubt she showed a card trick because it would keep the interest of a child-if I had been an adult she wouldve chosen something else so I'd know for sure she had appeared.
<><><>< >
It is not christian propaganda to witness a miracle. I wasnt religious then nor have I been since. It not a lie that explains it either. People who have not had a miracle cannot understand reports like this. Thats understandable. If it were me I woudlnt believe it either!
Card trick is a miracle?too funny!
Is this a miracle then
http://youtu.be/nRuly_kC5j0
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#692657 Feb 13, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Card trick is a miracle?too funny!
Is this a miracle then
http://youtu.be/nRuly_kC5j0
Ignore what I said in that post. I've since discovered it was a fraud.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#692658 Feb 13, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> ?? HHmmm! I think maybe you're analyzing other things besides a card trick..
Huh? I dont get it,

Location hidden

#692659 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Huh? I dont get it,
your self!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#692660 Feb 13, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> your self!!
I get it.

Yeah...but thats a good thing.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#692661 Feb 13, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>Your quote of "We choose our own lessons" is ludicrous because certain circumstances are out of our control completely like where we were born and our gender. No one ever says "Hey! Wouldn't it be great to be born in the poorest place in the world?"
99% of humans wouldn't know what there "lesson" is because they're struggling with the HERE and NOW. Some humans die too soon to learn the so-called "lesson". I mean, what's the "lesson" in being, say, born a female just to be sold into sex slavery? Or to be born just to be working for a dollar a day at 5?
What you're saying here is full of contradictions: "There is no fear doctrine - BUT this planet is the place where we come back to experience NOT the positive but the negative over and over again".
That right there is a fear doctrine. Not to mention a DOOMED one. You're basically saying that we're stuck being born into a hell planet and we are to come back again and again until we 'evolve with the universal mind'."
Real lovely thought for people who might want to bring babies into this world: You're bringing them into hell.
And no, we don't NEED negativity. Whoever teaches people this are nothing but sadomasochists that get off on people suffering. WE NEED 100% BLISS 100% OF THE TIME!
NO! We don't NEED death. We don't NEED poverty. We don't NEED a "hell planet". We don't NEED unnecessary hardships to "evolve to the universal mind" and for you to believe that mankind is DOOMED like this is very troubling for the future of the human race, just as dangerous as the End-Time crap. Who wants to live on a doomed planet forever when we have the skills to destroy it all by yourself, like humans DO have the ability to do?
Think about it.....
Some people believe that we choose the lives we are born into. There's no way anyone can really be certain.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#692662 Feb 13, 2014
Good posts are always worth repeating:
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>"God was supposed to be Adam's first and foremost love....God could have replaced Eve with a better model in a min, but Adam pussed-out and didn't trust Him"
So...this god was mad because Adam picked a woman over "Him".
Think about it Waaaasup..HIM.
Always bros before hos, right?
AHA so THIS is why you are all GAYtheism GAYtheism GAYtheism...because Adam chose A WOMAN over "HIM".
What NERVE! And this god WAS a JEALOUS god...
Adam. Had the NERVE. To Choose. A WOMAN over "HIM".
Yes, YOU, Waaaaaasup, ARE THE GAY THEIST with your GAY THEISM.
Your GAY THEISM goes: God gets mad because Adam chose a Woman over "HIM"...
That's right, Mr. GAYtheist.
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#692663 Feb 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
if I were you, just shut the f*** up, ok ? I was there in that particular place and in that particular time. I know what happened. I saw it, I witnessed it.
you were not there, so ? you don't know nothing. so ? just keep your mouth shut, ok ?
it seems you are so jealous that I witnessed a Miracle. why don't you just accept being a fucktard and being a big time loser !!! what a loser !!!
I witnessed a Miracle because, God is nice to me. I believe in God.
and you did not. you lost big time !! a real loser !!! you have not experienced a real Miracle !!
a sad envious person, very angry person, a self destructive person, destroying self through anger, envy, self pity, jealousy, and comparing self to others and thinks being so inferior to others. well, that you. you retard !!
Your hallucinations are not miracles, you delusional fool.

No one knows whether you're telling the truth here, so you're STILL a BALD FACED LIE.

Your "miracle" is a BIG FAT LIE and it is YOU that need to shut the f*ck up and STOP WITH YOUR LIES, you lying sack of sh!t.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#692664 Feb 13, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true, this thread would never have existed.
But this thread goes on and on, even though you've repeated this claim several times.
You're one of the reasons humans are hard to trust: you are an obvious liar and the worse part is, you don't care and you continue to out and out lie.
So until this thread stops because god has been proven to be real, you'll still be what you still are: an out and out liar.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
if I were you, just shut the f*** up, ok ?
Spoken like a real xtian.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there in that particular place and in that particular time. I know what happened. I saw it, I witnessed it.
you were not there, so ? you don't know nothing. so ? just keep your mouth shut, ok ?
it seems you are so jealous that I witnessed a Miracle. why don't you just accept being a fucktard and being a big time loser !!! what a loser !!!
I witnessed a Miracle because, God is nice to me. I believe in God.
and you did not. you lost big time !! a real loser !!! you have not experienced a real Miracle !!
a sad envious person, very angry person, a self destructive person, destroying self through anger, envy, self pity, jealousy, and comparing self to others and thinks being so inferior to others. well, that you. you retard !!
You're a fucking liar.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#692665 Feb 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
if i were you, i would keep an eye on my slu****ty neighbor. that neighbor is planning on su****cking your husband's c***ock through a hole in your fence. so stop being so dumb !!!
Spoken like a real xtian. Your imaginary jesus is proud of you, isn't it?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#692666 Feb 13, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are genealogies in the bible. Conflicting ones, as a matter of fact. They are in NO WAY historically verifiable. If you think they are, prove it.
So, yes, you are a liar.
However, the bible genealogies isn't what you said....
Here is EXACTLY what you said:
"i have tangible evidence of man going back to Adam by way of historic geneologies and i can give you the citations."
Therefore, you are saying you can trace anyone today back to Adam.
Read what you wrote again, slowly.
Now, pick anyone today and trace them back to Adam.
Ready.
Set.
Go.
You lose, tool.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you continuously demand proof of historic proof[/QUOET]

And you refuse to provide any because you don't have any. It sure does suck to be you.

[QUOTE who="waaasssuuup"] <quoted text> but you emphatically believe the fantastic and outrageous theories of your contemporary anti-Christians. you're on your own.......
Anyone who isn't with you is against you, right Shorty? Poor, poor persecuted you.

I once thought you lived in a rich and colorful fantasy world; I was wrong. It's just black-and-white.
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#692667 Feb 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Real Human !!!
use your tiny brain !!!
why would I waste my time here in this thread posting my honest posts of witnessing a real Miracle if that Miracle did not happen ?
of course it happened !!! i saw it, i witnessed it.
and i am so proud and happy to be a witness to a real Miracle !!
if it did not happen, i won't waste my precious time posting here.
i am posting here to prove that God really exists because, i saw and witnessed a real Miracle. period !!
Yes you would waste your time here posting lies, because you're doing it now.

And you're talking about tiny minds, LMFAO. Describes YOURS to a TEE!

You're so used to lying it doesn't even feel wrong to you anymore. And now you're lying as if you're getting paid for it, like a politician.

Your delusions are not miracles.

And again for your slow ass: Your delusions are not miracles.

And the thread goes on.

And so does your lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 53 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web