Prove there is dark matter!
Why?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#692488 Feb 12, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I took away was that Noah was supposedly the most godly of all humanity and then he is doing these things? Blaming Canaan for accidently walking in on his drunk ass. What a joke of an icon to pattern your behavior on.
sure - you do what ya gotta do and we'll see where we both end up! bye bye now....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#692489 Feb 12, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
Prove there is dark matter!
Oh it matters... night or day!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692490 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you go with the 6000 years interpretation? You do think(?) Adam was the first human don't you?
what do you think? whatever you do, you can put me down for thinking the opposite

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692491 Feb 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let's see your proof then.
you'd hafta look at a Bible but then you'd start on fire!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692492 Feb 12, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need genealogies any more, we have DNA, which has traced back on one female line where every generation produced another female, back 1-2 hundred thousand years. Way way past the time of your biblical Eve.
who's "we"? ya mean all the other deceived anticristers too?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692493 Feb 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to remember that Scripture is not reality.
ALL the evidence from archaeology, paleoanthropology, biology, and DNA says you are wrong. There was never a human population bottleneck where the Homo-sapiens population was down to 2 or 8 people (Adam and Eve or Noah and family). You've heard all these arguments. We're not pulling them out of our ass....this is actual proven science and it gives circumstantial proof that the Bible is wrong....you know, not reality.
We know for a fact that there were humans roaming the earth 200,000 years ago....we know for a fact that pre-humans were roaming the earth for a million years or better. We know for a fact that Neanderthals mated with humans over 40,000 years ago
There is absolutely NO evidence that your Christian God is any more real than Mithras, or Thor, etc.,etc.
We have circumstantial proof that most of the Old Testament is false. They're nothing more then Bronze Age goat herder myths (actually most of the Old Testament was written by 900 BC to 400 BC....making them Iron Age goat herders....Bronze Age just sounds cooler).:-).
So, although I don't have genealogies going back 6,000 years, I have something better....DNA proof that the old stories are nothing more than mythology and that modern humans were here on earth for hundreds of thousands of years.
Scripture is not reality.
NO - YOU need to remember that your temporal reality is coming to an abrupt end but the Bible will continue to be both believed and scorned all over the world long after you're rotten in the grave!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#692494 Feb 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think? whatever you do, you can put me down for thinking the opposite
What's the matter perv? That upside down crown got you down? Blinders itching?

Don't worry, I'll never really believe that you think.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692495 Feb 12, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
Waaasssuuup,
Here is a link for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Ev...
thanks but no thanks.

here's a link for you tho: www.eatmyshorts.com

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692496 Feb 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Christians proselytizing to me. I believe that the reason atheists are pounding away at Christians so much now, is because they have gotten so tired of the Christians pushing their evangelical fundamentalist crappy agenda in public.
Go back to your caves and proselytize to your own, not the unbelievers.
'Eternal Souls' do not exist.
maybe you shouldn't be hanging on a thread where christians and non-christians debate spiritual issues then, mr person with only-child syndrome!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692497 Feb 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
As is yours my friend....to bad you won't know it. You will approach your death with an understanding that because you follow 'Jesus' you will wake up in heaven. It ain't gonna' happen, but you're dead and will never know.
i'm not the insane gambler that you are, friend:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692498 Feb 12, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really believe this nonsense? i mean, really?
yes, i REALLY do believe history. however does someone get through the day not knowing where they came from, why they're here and where they're going? must drive a person literally NUTZ, which actually does explain the condition of the present world!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692499 Feb 12, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
science has a fossil record; you have a myth.
i love science - it proves creationsim everytime!

oh, you're not talking about that witchcraft, so-called science that tries hard to disprove spiritual/moral issues outside it's field of research, are you?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#692500 Feb 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who's "we"? ya mean all the other deceived anticristers too?
Yeah, That. "Normal Folks".

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692501 Feb 12, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't.
You really, really can't.
So many Christians seem like pathological liars. Its quite bizarre.
are you trying to say that there's NOT geneologies in the Bible going back to Adam and you're calling ME the liar?!

i think you pretty much proved all we need to know about who you are & what you believe!:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#692502 Feb 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i REALLY do believe history. however does someone get through the day not knowing where they came from, why they're here and where they're going? must drive a person literally NUTZ, which actually does explain the condition of the present world!
Good. This might interest you then..........

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#692503 Feb 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you'd hafta look at a Bible but then you'd start on fire!
Is that why you haven't read it, much less studied it?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#692505 Feb 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>For the same reason that left-handed people call themselves lefvt-handed, you blisteruing idiot.
BTW - there's no left-handed pride parades in my city or i'd be sure to come out to support them. do they have them in your city, mac?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 59 min Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web