“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Iquique

#691658 Feb 6, 2014
AND:
“Historians working after the Soviet Union's dissolution have estimated victim totals ranging from approximately 4 million to nearly 10 million, not including those who died in famines. Russian writer Vadim Erlikman, for example, makes the following estimates: executions, 1.5 million; gulags, 5 million; deportations, 1.7 million out of 7.5 million deported; and POW's and German civilians, 1 million – a total of about 9 million victims of repression.

Some have also included the deaths of 6 to 8 million people in the 1932–1933 famine among the victims of Stalin's repression. This categorization is controversial however, as historians differ as to whether the famine was a deliberate part of the campaign of repression against kulaks and others, or simply an unintended consequence of the struggle over forced collectivization.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Re...
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691659 Feb 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ needs no further introduction. His mighty works in CREATION say it all. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L
You must remember that JESUS is NOT GOD.
JESUS is a MORTAL MAN that YOU made INTO a god.
You're worshipping a mere IDOL.
To keep it REAL, IDOLATRY is a VIOLATION of YOUR OWN TENETS.
To keep it REAL, you're a REAL PHONY.

Iquique

#691660 Feb 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Those counts pale in comparison to atheist killings in just the past 100 years.
See posts # 691652 and #691658 above.
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691661 Feb 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe God is a "daddy in the sky", no.
You can repeat yourself a thousand times over, it'll never be true.
I guess I'll just go f*ck off, since you're too stupid to listen.
Then what do you believe "god" is then?
You've said "god is real"...so you should be able to show how "god is real" with no problem.
Define what "god" is.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#691662 Feb 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't particularly like lying, i have just as anyone, but i do try and avoid it, shows very little character if any! but i was just curious to see if ChristineM, was gonna set there and say, E=MC2 and 3.14 =pie plus the hypotenuse =darkness so bye... because to think or say anything other than that would be hypocritical and I know how much you all hate hypocrits
not just you buddy

all of 'em
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691663 Feb 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no responsibility to prove God to you.
Must be because you have no idea how to do so.

The thread hasn't stopped yet, so...

Iquique

#691664 Feb 6, 2014
Some people (fundamentalists primarily) think that ALL the people killed by Joseph Stalin were related to his purge of religion. This is patently not true (small percentage), as anyone can determine for themselves by a little research on the net.

The man was a sociopath and batsh!t crazy. Read his biography and some independent historians writings on him.
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691665 Feb 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you can turn any of this nonsense into a hypothesis, you'll have to be able to know what kind of power God is and/or what kind He uses.
Have you?
You're the one that continues to make the claim that "god is real" then proceed to turn tail and RUN like a PUNK every time you're asked to prove it. Bullshit responses like "It's not MY responsibility" and the brattybutt "I don't have to and you can't make me prove god!" garbage (complete with toddlerish stomping).

Don't you dare talk about "what kind of powers" god when you can't even DEFINE what those "powers" are! YOU are the one that has been full of nonsense for the last umpteen years you've spent on this site.

“I intend to live forever.”

Since: Jan 14

So far, so good.

#691666 Feb 6, 2014
This conversation has no end, there is nether a way to prove god's not real or he is real. I personally believe he is not, and despite I may backup my argument and you may backup yours it is still simply an opinion. Opinions cannot be proven and as a result there is no winner to this argument.

Iquique

#691667 Feb 6, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>The assertion he made below is correct though that humans will never stop fighting "over something" so that begs the question: What really is human nature, and is human nature naturally self-destructive, and why?
What makes humans so screwed up that we'll FIND NEW STUFF to fight over?
We need to also remember that (this is thought experiment only, we know the flood is not a real event) God caused the flood to happen because he was unhappy with how his first batch of humans turned out....Sooo, he was going to try again with a new batch.

We all know how that has turned out.....
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691668 Feb 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Let me ask you ChristineM, if you don't mind, What are you gonna tell your dying loved one, there needing comfort when that long black train, comes around? Good Luck On Your Journey? I am just curious!
There's nothing wrong with saying that, it's the most honest and neutral thing you can say.

If I was a dying loved one I would accept that. The people around me are suffering enough pain and THEY are the ones that need the comfort, not ME.

We have got to look at death more realistically.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691669 Feb 6, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So there's no way you would consider just shaking hands?
I have seen posters who insulted each other horribly, and then reached a detente, or truce, and later even showed mutual respect.
Go figure.
<quoted text>
You're a cock-sucking liar.
<quoted text>
That's because you're a glutton for punishment. And a brainless piece of shit who gets off on pain.
I've beaten your skinny ass a hundred times, and you just keep coming back for more. What the hell's with that??
hahahaha...you are hilarious if you think your rants are hurting any of the adults here, troll.

Wow, grow up, dude.

Location hidden

#691670 Feb 6, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong . You have no idea of the full extent of my life so why pretend you are omnipotent ?
The rationality of thinking should be a counterpoint to the doctrine proclaiming that the source of human knowledge are exclusively or primarily sensory stimuli that comes to our mind from the outside world . In my opinion, the problem can not be zdefininiowa&#263; any of these doctrines individually , and what is the key to exit out of this maze of ignorance or ignorance, is wsp&#322;óistotno&#347 ;&#263; both of these doctrines. Using the only reason, or just faith , leads to zrealityzowania picture of reality . In summary , those who believe that the universe was made of the peculiarities in no way different from creationists because his knowledge equally rely only on faith.
this may come as a surprise to you:

but

some of us went to school,---really
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691671 Feb 6, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to also remember that (this is thought experiment only, we know the flood is not a real event) God caused the flood to happen because he was unhappy with how his first batch of humans turned out....Sooo, he was going to try again with a new batch.
We all know how that has turned out.....
"Destroying your own creations" seems to be a recurring theme in this story...

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#691672 Feb 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Sure.

Those counts pale in comparison to atheist killings in just the past 100 years.
More lies from the village idiot.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691673 Feb 6, 2014
You oughtta know, you certainly have spent a good deal of *your* life grazing.
<quoted text>
What would *you* know about survival, cow? You're the one headed for the slaughterhouse.
I knew how to forage the woods better as a baby than you ever will, tardo.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#691674 Feb 6, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>hi handsome RR :)

well, there are different types of gays. some are straight acting like Rock Hudson, some are like RuPaul very flamboyant. yes, my buddies and I wore make up, women's clothes, sandals, jewelries, etc. but we wear men's clothes when not attending special occasions. yes, we like guys, and guys only. if we don't dress up like a girl or woman, we won't get a lot of attention. the aim of gay beauty contest is to entertain the whole community. so we have to look as pretty as possible to look pleasing to everyone.

if we were dressed as a man during gay beauty contest, probably only few people would watch the occasion. we need to dress like a girl or woman so we can attract a lot of people, get a lot of attention, and of course, get a handsome guy's attention.

by the way, this happened long time ago in Asia where I came from. thanks for asking Riverside Redneck. I feel so happy you talk to me. he he :)
Someone has a crush.

Location hidden

#691675 Feb 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES - but particularly those of the gay-theist denomination!
<shrug>

I do not care that you are gay
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691676 Feb 6, 2014
PaleoGuy wrote:
This conversation has no end, there is nether a way to prove god's not real or he is real. I personally believe he is not, and despite I may backup my argument and you may backup yours it is still simply an opinion. Opinions cannot be proven and as a result there is no winner to this argument.
You're right.
The belief in god ONLY has a basis in OUR civilization. Do you see animals "worshipping" "gods"? But I digress...The argument will end only when our whole civilization ends. Then there won't be a god to prove OR anyone to prove it to, basically making the idea of a god null and void.

Iquique

#691677 Feb 6, 2014
PaleoGuy wrote:
You write:
"This conversation has no end, there is nether a way to prove god's not real or he is real."

I don't think this is necessarily true. The Christian religion is a religion of the book--Bible.

The Bible is, according to all Christian denominations I have read about, is the 'inspired word of God.' That is; God 'inspired' the human writers to write what he said or 'inspired' in them. This book contains the actual words and feelings of the one true God....It CANNOT be false.

If one can disprove some or most of the Bible....one can only surmise that the book is not actually the real word of some God.

Most of the Old Testament is disproven already.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Dust Storm 543,386
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Attention 228,046
Hardee's Sandwich Piles Meat On More Meat (Apr '06) 17 min Go Blue Forever 39
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 21 min SweetGirl 21
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 23 min Now what 163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Chris Clearwater 173,928
Can't believe so many Chinese people are racist!! (Mar '11) 1 hr Chinaman 35
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 259,795
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 601,222

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••