Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#692150 Feb 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the scumbag who keeps telling me to kill myself.
Get professional help, whackjob.
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Nanoanalboy demands that the entire world plays by his rules, and screams at the sky because it doesn't.
I think, he/she, needs to relieve some stress... Maybe walk a fish..

Location hidden

#692151 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you are full of shyt.
Since when is it the social norm in Oz to be timid when some nutjob tells you to eat razor blades?
I'm not pissed at the world, I just find that idiot to be offensive and I have the right to say so.
You have every right to say so, did i say somewhere that you didn't? I am not from Oz, so i wouldn't know, don't take everything said to heart.. a touch sensitive aren't ya?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#692152 Feb 9, 2014
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#692153 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You seem a little po'ed at the world and everyone in it!
MS negative doesn't really mean to be abrasive, it's just that a da sander with a 50 grit disk.... is what it is.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#692154 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think, he/she, needs to relieve some stress... Maybe walk a fish..
If she help her husbands root grow, it may change her mood.
But then again maybe her husbands root is the problem...lol She needs a new root!
Strange root can fix a bitchy woman...sometimes :)

< braces for the oncoming ear explosion.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#692155 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> 1969, i don't get into no hip n hop, or country and stuff. Classic Rock.. well for the lack of anything better, ROCKS!! sorry you don't like..
WHO the effen 9 hells said that?

I like the new stuff though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#692156 Feb 9, 2014
Here is a masterpiece of modern female music artistry.

Location hidden

#692157 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO the effen 9 hells said that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rMbATaj7Il8XX
I like the new stuff though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, i like what i'm hearing..

Location hidden

#692158 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> If she help her husbands root grow, it may change her mood.
But then again maybe her husbands root is the problem...lol She needs a new root!
I agree, Strange is good to mix it up a lil, and i am good at, uh.. mixing it up. ; )

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#692159 Feb 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
I never had a religious upbringing , my parents never instilled such beliefs on me or my other three brother's, it just wasn't an issue. I suppose we were / are lucky that we live in a country where religion is not the first order of the day. We just didn't need to be told certain stories to be kept in line. I will say straight up that my mother only slapped me one time during my up bringing and my father only swore in front of us just one single time.
My father had a very destructive up bringing where he had to fend for himself. He looked after himself because his parents could not look after him because they could not look after themselves.
This man , my father , grew up on the streets of Sydney, he didn't attend school, instead he would take himself off to the movies during school days where he watched real movies like On The Waterfront or Rebel Without A Cause.
It was his escape from the real world, a world which he felt comfortable in.
He read books to nearly being obsessed with them.
He never walked the streets of Sydney without a book in his hand. He was and still is a very very intelligent man .
He was so aware of his destructive up bringing that he wanted to change it , he wanted to break the cycle so to speak.
And my proof of that is how he raised four boys in a loving household where religion had absolutely nothing to do with it.
He would be the last person on earth to say " I love you " yet he would be the first person to show it.
sometimes the seed just does not fall near the tree

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#692160 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I assure you, All 6'4, 230pds. of me are Man.. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for the origins of that pic of her. I look like a chicken ,picking up corn, pecking on this keyboard typing a msg..If that gives you any indication of my computer literacy..
that is average for a topix male

IQ is a minimum of 169

Location hidden

#692161 Feb 9, 2014

Judas Priest

(Devil's Child)

Location hidden

#692162 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>
"Joy To The World"; poisonous words to nanoanally.
I was watching, Drowning Mona and it had some three dog night music in it, so i figured i'd listen to a lttle and share..

Location hidden

#692163 Feb 9, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is average for a topix male
IQ is a minimum of 169
Feel better Karl44? Glad you could share your condescending reply.... There is one thing on me bigger than the average male, and i don't think i have to say what that is right! You would be surprised what soup beans, fried taters and cornbread will grow!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#692164 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's possible to have had one and it didn't. JMO
But you meant Dad's was a Marine; Marines don't retire ..only expire.
And they rub off onto everything they didn't kill.
<quoted text>
*Oo*-rah!
:-D
Check this out:
USMC General vs. NPR Reporter
One of the best quips of all time, this is a portion of a National Public Radio interview between a female reporter and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.
Female reporter: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
General Reinwald: We’re going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
FR: Shooting! That’s a bit irresponsible, isn’t it?
General: I don’t see why, they’ll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FR: Don’t you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GR: I don’t see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
FR: But you’re equipping them to become violent killers.
GR: Well, you’re equipped to be a prostitute, but you’re not one, are you?
The radio went silent, and the interview ended.
*helpless laughter*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#692165 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Feel better Karl44? Glad you could share your condescending reply.... There is one thing on me bigger than the average male, and i don't think i have to say what that is right! You would be surprised what soup beans, fried taters and cornbread will grow!
Don'cha worry! Them plastical type sturgeons kin fix that great big nose fer ya! I seen 'em do with that fella what walks backwards an hast'a wear that glove all the time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#692166 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>If she help her husbands root grow, it may change her mood.

Lmao

Location hidden

#692167 Feb 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TVAcjSsxl08XX

Judas Priest

(Devil's Child)
Love that song!

Location hidden

#692168 Feb 9, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Don'cha worry! Them plastical type sturgeons kin fix that great big nose fer ya! I seen 'em do with that fella what walks backwards an hast'a wear that glove all the time.
lol

Location hidden

#692169 Feb 9, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don'cha worry! Them plastical type sturgeons kin fix that great big nose fer ya! I seen 'em do with that fella what walks backwards an hast'a wear that glove all the time.
haha!! right, right! looks like a boxing glove on the end of mine tho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web