Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#692070 Feb 9, 2014
Greens - Tufi wrote:
<quoted text>I'm all good.
Don't worry about me .
Worry about the people with their houses burning down due to the fires.
Wish I could send you rain, it hasn't stopped up here, upside down world in Oz lately.
Greens - Tufi

Kurnell, Australia

#692071 Feb 9, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that in Canada this moose walking through the streets and dogs barking asses.
Pardon?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#692072 Feb 9, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that in Canada this moose walking through the streets and dogs barking asses.
You are a moose?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692073 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You could prolly get several of them to grow , just play with them...lol
Erm, typo...I meant to say "growing one *on* me..."

Ahem, btw, I think "them" grow themselves without any help from anyone else.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#692074 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He was between a murderer and a thief , prolly trying to mind his own trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jZk9tycQ9q0XX
Jesus was a Marine.:)
Never been a god at all.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#692075 Feb 9, 2014
PaleoGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should send a letter to God asking if he could make it rain down there in Australia haha.
What a silly idea! A non existing Thing to send something.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#692076 Feb 9, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been a god at all.
Since there ain't no god, a marine is the next best thing! Some of them are angels!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#692077 Feb 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad's a retired Marine; his attitude kinda rubbed off on me.

See :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-a-Marine-...

Location hidden

#692078 Feb 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
Okey FencePost
I went back and checked out that website you gave. It did not say that you could eat grass. Real honest grass. I told you before you could eat weeds and herbs and that is exactly what it showed. Plus berries and flowers and other wild edibles, but not one species of grass. I have eaten dandelion greens, cresses, ramps, poke salad, and so many other wild plants that I know what is edible and what is not.
You go ahead and eat the real grass in your lawn and when you get out of the john long enough, please tell us how it went. Okey?
<quoted text>
And that is your way of saying you don't hate anyone here, right?
No one's allowed to disagree with you, are they?
And then you try to play victim here.
You are beneath contempt.
It really was too bad about Philip Seymour Hoffman; it should have been you instead.
So now you want to try and claim that the only way you could possibly be a lying piece of shyt is because someone had to have hated you *first*?

That's funny.

Location hidden

#692079 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Because Kaitlyn is a gay man, that's why.
<quoted text>
Nanoanal needs to lie about me because he sees me as competition.
"Competition?"

That's hilarious. All he/she/pusherman has to do is use an interweb eye on your pic to see who owns the image, tardwad. It's obviously from some model's portfolio and NOT some butch ex-con who shovels waste at an animal shelter.

Location hidden

#692080 Feb 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry, hon. just being silly:-)
<quoted text>
Nanoanalboy "swinging":
http://www.asiansexyshemales.com/photo_ladybo...
You are a disgusting pig.

Location hidden

#692081 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Dad's a retired Marine; his attitude kinda rubbed off on me.
I almost feel sorry for him, but since you reflect his crude mannerisms I prefer to remind myself of the Marines who exhibit a decent standard of class and self respect.

hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#692082 Feb 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read every word it said, the author put grass in the headline, but didn't refer to one species of grass as edible in the body of the text. Go back and read it again FencePost.
Why would I delete any of your posts? The are good comedy.
*Scroll* down the page you fkg moron. The info is there, either you just like to argue or you're senile.

Location hidden

#692083 Feb 9, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Ex Marines..... only retired Marines.
Not as lean, but just as mean......
Sure there are, ex-Marines, that is. I've read some claim you never leave a fellow Marine behind, but I've also seen, and heard, that the USMC turns its back on exes who don't re-inlist within a certain amount of time.

Check #7
http://www.wikihow.com/Reenlist-in-the-Us-Mil...

Like if you don't "snap to" quick enough they will snub you for being slow. Like the corp just has SO many applicants that they can afford to turn away a formerly "suitable" member?

Maybe they are afraid the guys forgot how to be mean? wtf, I think we know better than THAT, don't we?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#692084 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>*Scroll* down the page you fkg moron. The info is there, either you just like to argue or you're senile.
Classy.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#692085 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there are, ex-Marines, that is. I've read some claim you never leave a fellow Marine behind, but I've also seen, and heard, that the USMC turns its back on exes who don't re-inlist within a certain amount of time.

Check #7
http://www.wikihow.com/Reenlist-in-the-Us-Mil...

Like if you don't "snap to" quick enough they will snub you for being slow. Like the corp just has SO many applicants that they can afford to turn away a formerly "suitable" member?

Maybe they are afraid the guys forgot how to be mean? wtf, I think we know better than THAT, don't we?
Is it the being trapped that makes you so angry, or are you a christian?

Location hidden

#692086 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy.
Why should I be gracious with an idiot who appears to be so by design?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#692087 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>*Scroll* down the page you fkg moron. The info is there, either you just like to argue or you're senile.
From Health24.com

A pastor north of Pretoria told his Garankuwa congregation to eat grass as it would bring them closer to God.

It was claimed that he performed miracles, which is why some members of his congregation were presumably prepared to follow his instructions. Apparently they were later photographed while vomiting.

Can people eat grass?
Is it dangerous for people to eat grass, or can it be used as a foodstuff in emergencies?

Grass is not toxic, and it is edible, but that doesn’t mean that it is suitable for the human digestive system. In other words it won’t kill you, but it isn’t advisable to snack on it.

Human stomachs cannot digest hard raw leaves and grass easily, but cows can.certainly eat grass. Unlike humans, cows are ruminants and have four stomach chambers enabling them to digest grass.

Humans aren’t the only creatures who have difficulty digesting grass – dogs sometimes eat grass when they are feeling nauseous. It helps them to vomit as they are unable to digest this substance.

Grass also contains a lot of silica, which is abrasive to human teeth. Grazing animals have teeth that can re-coat their own surfaces continually, so the silica does not affect them.

Because humans are unable to digest grass, they can get almost no nutrition from it. So eating it is pointless. Also, it is likely to cause an upset stomach, which could lead to diarrhea and vomiting, causing dehydration. This is why it is not recommended that someone who is caught in the wilderness eat grass in order to survive.

Location hidden

#692088 Feb 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the being trapped that makes you so angry, or are you a christian?
That sentence makes zero sense. Please find the nearest nurse's desk and ask for some help. They'll know what to do for you.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#692089 Feb 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> So was mine he spent 27 retired same rank, I think thats top rank for enlisted.
I was saying they are Marines , till the day they die hunny.
And since they are....and like all of them . They rub off on the people around them
Almost; there's Sergeant Major, and then Sergeant Major of the Corps.

One of my favorite lines: "Don't call me sir, I'm not an officer; I *work* for a living."

Semper Fi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 2 min Rollando 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min MUQ2 44,963
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 43 min MUQ2 442
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,061
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr RiccardoFire 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 650,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 182,944
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Dr Banonator 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Tue akon mason 70
More from around the web