Prove there's a god.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#691998 Feb 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You lying POS. This is twice now that you've claimed to have read this....
http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Wild-Edible-Plant...
...link and didn't, otherwise you would have seen where it said that all grass is edible. Obviously, a human can't live only on grass like cows can, but then humans can't live only on any one food plant. Your rants are pathetic.
BTW, having my posts that disagree with you deleted only proves what a desperate loser you are.
I read every word it said, the author put grass in the headline, but didn't refer to one species of grass as edible in the body of the text. Go back and read it again FencePost.

Why would I delete any of your posts? The are good comedy.
Gregory

Poland

#691999 Feb 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one?!
Yes!
Ok, first order of business;
As the one, I declare that religion is to be kept private.
It seems to me that you are really an illusion.
Gregory

Poland

#692000 Feb 8, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
The man from Pooland should go and sit on his toilet seat.
You're right, I'm a man.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#692001 Feb 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Eric Clapton's "After Midnight"-- the *good* version!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SyFxiRKSk5oXX
Clapton is my guitar hero. Thanks.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#692002 Feb 8, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you are really an illusion.
You are correct, she is an illusion, but so are you and so am I.

Now, go right ahead and explain the science behind it.

Put up or shut up.

Go for it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#692003 Feb 8, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I'm a man.
You just well might be , but you are a disgraceful human being.
That should worry you.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#692004 Feb 8, 2014

Location hidden

#692005 Feb 8, 2014

Loving Cup~ Rolling Stones
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#692006 Feb 8, 2014
You atheists want 'proof' that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL. O.k., here's your 'proof':

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#692008 Feb 8, 2014
Jebus on youtube ..hahahahah

Location hidden

#692009 Feb 8, 2014
It's just that demon light that's got me in it's sway!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#692010 Feb 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How observent of you Karl...Nothing paranoid about mans track record, Religion be [email protected]!
so you are unaware, or do not admit, that you are paranoid.

It is in most of your posts.

Your paranoia and it's expression remind me strongly of delusional dave some times called "the dave", who suddenly, after years, quit posting, just about when you began posting.

just so you know, your lack of education, your ignorance, your paranoia, even when all combined do not create gods.

Location hidden

#692011 Feb 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Again Karl, very perceptive of you..
well indeed, your reaction not-withstanding

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#692012 Feb 8, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me that you are really an illusion.
Cheers, that's very nice of you, I am a hologram from the future after all.

Location hidden

#692013 Feb 8, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
In the our discussion nothing will come of it until we determine the definition of god which is based on his views. I think that I your definition of god is very poor, I would say that the primitive naive. You understand it as someone up there who created the world out of nothing. For me it is too shallow. My concept, the definition of "god" is closer to the one which had the Greek philosophers before Socratic era eg Anaximander of Miletus.
Wrong, in any case not resist their views on dokrtynie, and Catholic doctrine in particular.
don't ya just love (christian) theists, each with that deeper understanding of "god" than any-one-else, having a "personal relationship" so special, that the god who cloaks himself from others, grants personal favor, speaks to and changes reality for ........"them"...... ..

they are just so special

Location hidden

#692014 Feb 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
she alright for a cpl laughs.....
honestly, i do kinda like her but she won't get along with me for NOTHIN!
the persona of the waaasssuuup sock is pure dreck, you intend it so, why the surprise?

Location hidden

#692015 Feb 8, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Using scientific methods can prove that things are not possible, an example of which can be, for example unreality exceeding the speed of light , or to obtain a temperature lower than absolute zero . Any attempt to prove the above , universally recognized rights , can only meet on suspicion of irrationality postulator . Taking as its starting point the assumption of the universe singularity , from which he took the beginning of the Big Bang , is from the point of view of general relativity inexplicable paradox. For me it is just as likely as the sum of unreality presented in the first sentence. Rationalism assumes the possibility of discovering the truth with the only reason, empiricism and the source of human knowledge makes sensory stimuli . How, then, in that case , and what the definition to justify the claim that the universe was created with the singularity.
The rationality of thinking should be a counterpoint to the doctrine proclaiming that the source of human knowledge are exclusively or primarily sensory stimuli that comes to our mind from the outside world . In my opinion, this problem can not define any of these doctrines individually , and what is the key to exit out of this maze of ignorance or ignorance, is the consubstantiality of these two doctrines. Using the only reason, or just faith , leads to a false picture of reality . In summary , those who believe that the universe was made of the peculiarities in no way different from creationists because his knowledge equally rely only on faith.
a personal vision of ignorance.

create a god, so you may not be frightened by that which you do not know and understand.

oh ---

define "god"

Location hidden

#692016 Feb 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! face it - survival of the fittest/atheistic mentality is brutal, barbaric and selfish at its best!
truth, is a respecter of no man

Location hidden

#692017 Feb 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY! we're loud and proud and DEMAND that you bow and accept us as a special minority group with privilages beyond those of the normal saps!
dream on dreck

Location hidden

#692018 Feb 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe if i got a degree i could clean up animal excriment too....
first you would need that GED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min swampmudd 15,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 1 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 4 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 6 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web