“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#691842 Feb 7, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
<shrug>
I do not care that you are gay
HEY! we're loud and proud and DEMAND that you bow and accept us as a special minority group with privilages beyond those of the normal saps!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691843 Feb 7, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reaction proves that you're an idiot.
Just stoned!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691844 Feb 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Shorty waaasssuuup (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=EUEzWvlV348XX) doesn't believe in education.
maybe if i got a degree i could clean up animal excriment too....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691845 Feb 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows you prefer to suck yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Autofellati...
See?
kait has all the classy references. seems like you may be tired of oysters?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691846 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Euw! Cut it out, that's disgusting.
she claims to be the babe in the pic. can't we all make-up & maybe get a 3some going?;-)
Gregory

Kraków, Poland

#691847 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Just stoned!
So much the worse for you. The Idiot is a sick man and he should be but respect. Drug users are idiots squared.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#691848 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's cuz you're reading them under the false assumption that you're infallible and God isn’t, but the truth is exactly the opposite;-)
Uhm....no, I have no assumptions about my 'infallibility' at all. I fully understand that I am human and likely to make occasional mistakes.

Unlike you, I am actually open to new information and possibilities.

It's the religious people that are very close-minded and claim to have all the truths without any proofs at all.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#691849 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So good and evil is a perspective ?
Interpretation is perception.....which is a creation of the mind.

So yes - good and evil are perspectives.

Two nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan.....
- some people that it was a "good" thing to end the war with Japan, but on the other hand, it was a very "evil" thing to do, to kill hundreds of thousands in a moment.

Everything we do in life begins with us and ends with us - no "God" or religion involved.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691850 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
i'm sorry, hon. just being silly:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691851 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It's the attitude! After midnight and a couple bottles of Makers Mark, it wouldn't matter!
i luv makers mark! altho, jim beam black label is a comperable burbon imo but cheaper;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691852 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and evil only exist inside each one of us humans. Whatever darkness lurks, is inside your mind.
the truest sense of the word 'good' does not exist without God as the root-word. even wolves know how to survive together as a pack, but we don't consider them as 'good' for doing so.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691853 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> She's a soldier for what she believes in, can't fault her for that. Yeah, she cracks me up talking to you and RR, funny shyt for real!
i think you have it wrong, friend - I'M a soldier for what i believe in, but kaits just a mocker and hater of it.

SHE NEVER PROCLAIMS ANY BELIEFS, but only insults and ridicucles Christians as they share what they believe. that's all any of the gaythesits do cuz they don't have any solid or moral foundation.

cmon, buddy, pull your head out yur ass:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691854 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course. We should revert back to the good ole' days, when a black cat walked across a woman's path, the church had her burned at the stake for Saturday nite entertainment.
yours is a silly illustration, but the fact of the matter is that right now in our world it's illegal to preach the Gospel in more places than it's legal and the gay-theists are doing their damndest to make America one of those places as well!

did anyone watch Cspan last night where they were talking about the IRS targeting conservative groups to limit their freedoms of speech?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691855 Feb 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm....no, I have no assumptions about my 'infallibility' at all. I fully understand that I am human and likely to make occasional mistakes.
Unlike you, I am actually open to new information and possibilities.
It's the religious people that are very close-minded and claim to have all the truths without any proofs at all.
LOL - "ocassional mistakes"!!!

your whole life is built on the 'mistake' that you're not accountable to your Maker, but you'll soon find out how detrimental that lil detail will be!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691856 Feb 7, 2014
the dynamic duo and topix hottest couple of nano and wasup have put in another successful day of humiliating evil and driving it back into the closet where it belongs.....

Location hidden

#691857 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you have it wrong, friend - I'M a soldier for what i believe in, but kaits just a mocker and hater of it.
SHE NEVER PROCLAIMS ANY BELIEFS, but only insults and ridicucles Christians as they share what they believe. that's all any of the gaythesits do cuz they don't have any solid or moral foundation.
cmon, buddy, pull your head out yur ass:-)
But her picture is so pretty, haha!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#691858 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
the dynamic duo and topix hottest couple of nano and wasup have put in another successful day of humiliating evil and driving it back into the closet where it belongs.....
It's a really bad day when wasssuuuppp declares himself your partner.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691860 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yours is a silly illustration, but the fact of the matter is that right now in our world it's illegal to preach the Gospel in more places than it's legal and the gay-theists are doing their damndest to make America one of those places as well!
did anyone watch Cspan last night where they were talking about the IRS targeting conservative groups to limit their freedoms of speech?!
Silly? No. It's a fact of history. A time of church power and atrocity you seem to revel in.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691861 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
Aaaaaahahahahahahah!

Location hidden

#691862 Feb 7, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
So much the worse for you. The Idiot is a sick man and he should be but respect. Drug users are idiots squared.
Hey, did you know i once paralllel parked a train! Weed is of good ole mother earth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Mr Wiggley 38,972
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 642,125
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 182,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Peace_Warrior 618,454
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,748
Poll Should Brother + Sister marriages be legalized ? (Dec '07) 1 hr mahmud 811
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 104,781
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr dr shrink 44,474
More from around the web