Location hidden

#691378 Feb 4, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
They're almost the same aren't they??
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing your ignorance.
"Magic" is merely science not yet explained. Like a butane lighter or a flashlight to an Amazonian aborigine, for example.
There is no such thing as "supernatural." There are aspects of Nature that are hidden or not yet explained, but that doesn't mean they will always remain so.
Are you *ever* going to pull that condom from your ass?
<quoted text>
You know nothing of magic; magic is part of my life.
Feel free to prove me wrong, ass licker.
Go.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got nothing but impotent fantasies,
Says the flatulent xtian who believes in an invisible sky daddy.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>you can't even "draw" me to you,
Why the fuck would I wanna do that?? I need a case of bullshit repellent to keep you *away* for five minutes.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>or you to me. I had more power as a 15 year old than you have as a dried up, old witch wannabee.
Oooooooooh, you have power!!!

Power to be an asshole.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#691379 Feb 4, 2014
Use some of your "power" to pull that condom outta yer ass.

LMAO@U!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#691380 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn started it.
It's not over until "I" say it's over.
I understand.

Kaitlyn would probably say the same thing.

Both of you are always welcome at the Holy Church of Catcher.

No deities, and best happy hour in town.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#691381 Feb 4, 2014
And now for something completelydifferent....

It's been fun, but I'm outta here. Unlike a particular hateful fundie xtian who shall remain unnamed, I have to work tomorrow.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691382 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty of cause to insult you...you started it, crybaby poosy.
Ur a typical internet wussy, can't take what you dish. waaa...waaa...waaaah, boo freakin hoo
<quoted text>
Ben Adams and I used to go at it like a couple of pit bulls, until we finally got tired of it and called a truce. Now we're pretty good buds!
Nanoanalplug has demonstrated that he isn't interested in any truce. I even tried to agree with him in one post, explaining that I was just trying to be nice; his reply was, "It's too late for that."
He gets off on hating me. He has ever since day one.
If I "got off" on hating you I wouldn't have blocked you private messaging me. Now tell him "why" I blocked you.

Location hidden

#691383 Feb 4, 2014
Use some of your "power" to pull that condom outta yer ass.
LMAO@U!!!!
YOU put it there, YOU pull it out.

perv

Location hidden

#691384 Feb 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on the God side. I worship God.
yours ? either devil worshipper side or c***ock worshipper side !!
It takes one to know one, Poewad.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#691385 Feb 4, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
<quoted text>
I agree.
<quoted text>
60 years only?
- I think this phenomenon has been going on a lot longer than 60 years.
- IMO - no "streaking" across the skies, but interdimensional movement. This theory is because of some vids showing a "disappearance" of sorts. Those are the interesting ones IMO.
<quoted text>
Oh, I agree - our galaxy is just tooooo big to think we are "alone".
It is an interesting thought - alien explorers......but as of right now - "I just don't know".
<quoted text>
I don't think that is the case at all. If anything, a belief in aliens is outside the religious box.
Let's take a poll - How many so-called "Christians" believe in aliens?
Please respond to this post with your response.
Thanks!
:o)
The whole "UFO culture," along with the mass sightings, abduction stories, etc, is a relatively recent phenomenon as far as I know. And whether or not these sightings have been taking place for far longer, I don't know, but I'm not really convinced by the modern reinterpretations of old artwork\documents as containing "hidden in plain sight" descriptions of UFOs or aliens.

What do you mean by "inter dimensional movement?" Beings from other universal planes? Higher dimensions?

Yes, I agree, the idea of alien explorers is interesting, but I would require some very strong evidence to conclude that we may have been visited by aliens.

You're right - I doubt very many christians believe in aliens, but that's not quite what I was getting at. I'm not saying this applies to you personally, but in my view, the recent "ancient astronauts" school of thought has taken on a decidedly religious flavor. Appeals are made to an ancient race of unimaginable intelligence, perhaps watching over us benevolently. They are "mysterious," they may have left hidden messages for us, and perhaps we used to communicate with them but lost the ability. They may be coming back at some point, etc. There's a strong emphasis on reinterpreting history via a "what if aliens did this" perspective, and there is a focus on ignoring facts in favor of a faith of sorts. I think that, for some people, the belief in aliens satisfies the same needs\wants\urges that religion satisfies for the religious.

Sorry for rambling a bit...

Location hidden

#691386 Feb 4, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....ande - with this post - you are starting to sound supiscious you are a so-called "Christian".
Tell ya what.....
- Have you written down all the possible actions that could have happened to form these "dry half-circles"?
Ya know - an umbrella would have done what you express or even an overhanging item above "Jeff and his books".
To start spouting off insults and anger towards anonymous posters is not showing your faith, but shows you get frustrated easily, when someone disagrees with you.
IMO - you should be skeptical of anything "God", until you can offer up some proof that something occurred. As of right now - like others have stated - your explanation shows that no god was involved.
You will find that many personal experiences are a "bummer" (really didn't happen the way you think they do), especially when others start to dig deeper into your claim. Why can't you?
Yeah.. two "semi circles" outside of a building sounds suspiciously like it was caused by two awnings on the side of the building. If only andre had looked up to praise the lord, he would have noticed.

Location hidden

#691387 Feb 4, 2014
I know more about this than you do; deal with it. You lose.
Stop humping my leg, troll.
<quoted text>
I'm trying, I'm trying!
I'm not interested in anything you have to say; your opinion is worthless. Haven't you gotten the memo? Ain't the message sinkin' in??
Now, stop humping my leg.
A perfect example of what the human mind can do to protect a firmly entrenched belief.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#691388 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got nothing but impotent fantasies, you can't even "draw" me to you, or you to me. I had more power as a 15 year old than you have as a dried up, old witch wannabee.
You can't be more than 12 right now, you're being dishonest.

"She started it! Waaahhhh! Mummeeeee!"

“The..”

#691389 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So there's no way you would consider just shaking hands?
I have seen posters who insulted each other horribly, and then reached a detente, or truce, and later even showed mutual respect.
Go figure.

You're a cock-sucking liar.

nanoanomaly wrote, "<quoted text>It's not over until "I" say it's over. "

That's because you're a glutton for punishment. And a brainless piece of shit who gets off on pain.

I've beaten your skinny ass a hundred times, and you just keep coming back for more. What the hell's with that??
I think there's a lot of that in topix.

http://youtu.be/23M8WT_PS7E

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691390 Feb 5, 2014

Location hidden

#691391 Feb 5, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I mentioned a level of harmonics to be reached as a prerequisite to existing at a higher plane. I believe that level is "love" and I don't think very many animals would be capable of it, including many humans. I suspect creatures like ants and snakes are incapable of feeling love and creating that signal/harmonic in their minds. All of the energy (that we know of) consistently, oscillates from one form to another, and exists mindlessly, perfectly, except for the waves of consciousness, i.e., soul. Individual souls/minds don't exist "perfectly". All "beings" live on borrowed energy, but their minds are theirs alone.
Jesus said, "Pursue love..." above all else. Very few animals could, or would, be capable AND willing to pursue love before or above anything else.
Nothing is as harmonious as love.
<quoted text>
Because as nanoanalboy said, "Nothing is as harmonious as love."
He's got a really weird way of showing it, though, doesn't he?
Yeah, he/she is on the right track, just going the wrong way!

Location hidden

#691392 Feb 5, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, omg, remind me not to drink when reading you.
ahahaahahahaha, bulldykes need not apply...at all. Lipsticklizzies don't shovel at animal shelters, only flannel backs. Der!
<quoted text>
He's a misogynistic, cross-dressing homosexual who wants all the boys for himself. Don't turn your back on him, he'll take it as an invitation.
Noted!

“The..”

#691393 Feb 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the God side. I worship God.

yours ? either devil worshipper side or c***ock worshipper side !!
Does god suck c*ck?

Location hidden

#691394 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does god suck c*ck?
That's cold blooded Doc..

“The..”

#691395 Feb 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's cold blooded Doc..
That's not an answer.

Location hidden

#691396 Feb 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer.
I wasn't the one you ask! I was just merely commenting on your callus remark, but to answer your question, I wouldn't know, seeing how i don't know him personally..How about you?

Location hidden

#691397 Feb 5, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>A perfect example of what the human mind can do to protect a firmly entrenched belief.
Yeah, she sure has a way about her.. nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 96,449
Is America really THE GREAT SATAN? 11 min itstired 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 262,087
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 550,924
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 30 min Aikifreak 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min lil whispers 602,823
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 39 min Aikifreak 96
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE