Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691860 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yours is a silly illustration, but the fact of the matter is that right now in our world it's illegal to preach the Gospel in more places than it's legal and the gay-theists are doing their damndest to make America one of those places as well!
did anyone watch Cspan last night where they were talking about the IRS targeting conservative groups to limit their freedoms of speech?!
Silly? No. It's a fact of history. A time of church power and atrocity you seem to revel in.

Location hidden

#691861 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
the dynamic duo and topix hottest couple of nano and wasup have put in another successful day of humiliating evil and driving it back into the closet where it belongs.....
Aaaaaahahahahahahah!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691862 Feb 7, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
So much the worse for you. The Idiot is a sick man and he should be but respect. Drug users are idiots squared.
Hey, did you know i once paralllel parked a train! Weed is of good ole mother earth...
Gregory

Poland

#691863 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> But her picture is so pretty, haha!
With you man really is something wrong. You continually laughing.

Location hidden

#691864 Feb 7, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
With you man really is something wrong. You continually laughing.
I thought the reason for my laughter had been established! Did you know a wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#691865 Feb 7, 2014
&li st=RDR5I4oY7zj-w

Religious people know less about religion than atheists do.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#691866 Feb 7, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Using scientific methods can prove that things are not possible, an example of which can be, for example unreality exceeding the speed of light , or to obtain a temperature lower than absolute zero . Any attempt to prove the above , universally recognized rights , can only meet on suspicion of irrationality postulator . Taking as its starting point the assumption of the universe singularity , from which he took the beginning of the Big Bang , is from the point of view of general relativity inexplicable paradox. For me it is just as likely as the sum of unreality presented in the first sentence. Rationalism assumes the possibility of discovering the truth with the only reason, empiricism and the source of human knowledge makes sensory stimuli . How, then, in that case , and what the definition to justify the claim that the universe was created with the singularity.
The rationality of thinking should be a counterpoint to the doctrine proclaiming that the source of human knowledge are exclusively or primarily sensory stimuli that comes to our mind from the outside world . In my opinion, this problem can not define any of these doctrines individually , and what is the key to exit out of this maze of ignorance or ignorance, is the consubstantiality of these two doctrines. Using the only reason, or just faith , leads to a false picture of reality . In summary , those who believe that the universe was made of the peculiarities in no way different from creationists because his knowledge equally rely only on faith.
Just what is the source of truth in your world amigo?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#691867 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>I will have to disagree with you there.

We are non destructive energy , we are only here in this form because of being non destructive.

Once the fluid like medium of energy which fills the Universe interacts with itself through torsions it separates and becomes self organizing, it could destroy itself but it has time to think and becomes self organizing , this is what creates the illusion of an atom.
The energy then pours into the atom which we in this form call love.

Can you feel the love inside ?

Is this a test to weed out the "evil " destructive energy ?
Perhaps it is .

The Universe is still expanding and it is only expanding because of being non destructive.

Perhaps you really do need negative energy to give purpose, a positive purpose of continuity, but only because non destructive energy has something to fight.

Would this form that we are in be necessary if there wasn't a purpose?
If perfection prevailed then why all the fuss of this supposedly non purpose world ?
We control whatever energy we put out.

We control the negative and the positive, we control the balance in ourselves, or lack thereof.

Why complicate such a simple concept?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#691868 Feb 7, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>It's a really bad day when wasssuuuppp declares himself your partner.
Yep. I agree. Indubitably.

:p

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#691869 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> But her picture is so pretty, haha!
LOL! she do got that going fer her:-)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#691870 Feb 7, 2014

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691871 Feb 7, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a really bad day when wasssuuuppp declares himself your partner.
LOL! don't be jealous, pal - if you repent and believe, some day you too could be my patner!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691872 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly? No. It's a fact of history. A time of church power and atrocity you seem to revel in.
you forget that before there was atheism (which there still really is no such thing), everyone belonged to religion and rome made it mandatory to belong to its pagan brand.

it was always the gaytheists hidden within this false church who caused all the atrocities and it's still them doing it all now!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#691873 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - "ocassional mistakes"!!!
your whole life is built on the 'mistake' that you're not accountable to your Maker, but you'll soon find out how detrimental that lil detail will be!
What do you mean by 'accountable to my maker'??

Location hidden

#691874 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! she do got that going fer her:-)
She is strong willed, rare breed of woman..I am sure that you will hear from her tonight on your post.. I can't wait for that attitude.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691875 Feb 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wifUXxsOPMAXX&list=RDR5I4 oY7zj-w
Religious people know less about religion than atheists do.
tweaked for accuracy to read - Christians know less about religion/superstition than gaytheists do.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#691876 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget that before there was atheism (which there still really is no such thing), everyone belonged to religion and rome made it mandatory to belong to its pagan brand.
it was always the gaytheists hidden within this false church who caused all the atrocities and it's still them doing it all now!
Yeah, the 'Dark Ages' started about the time the Christian Church came into power (c.300-400 BC), and lasted until about the 1500's when sanity began being restored in the Western world. Religion clearly causes pain and agony to human life whenever it is in a power position.

You write:
" it was always the gaytheists hidden within this false church who caused all the atrocities and it's still them doing it all now!"

Where the hell do you get such bogus information? Are you trying to rewrite history?
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#691877 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
We control whatever energy we put out.
We control the negative and the positive, we control the balance in ourselves, or lack thereof.
Why complicate such a simple concept?
Who said it's complicated ?

By saying " concept " you are saying it is an idea or a thought.
Where is the science behind it ?
You are only guessing.

Trust me, I ain't guessing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#691878 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Who said it's complicated ?

By saying " concept " you are saying it is an idea or a thought.
Where is the science behind it ?
You are only guessing.

Trust me, I ain't guessing.
Why should I trust you over myself?

Location hidden

#691879 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuup. nuth'n wrong with yer mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 10 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web