Prove there's a god.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691780 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, and i think power is the all consuming one..
Yep.

Energy comes before the power.
You cannot have power before having the energy to power it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691781 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It's the attitude! After midnight and a couple bottles of Makers Mark, it wouldn't matter!
It's close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark ..........
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691782 Feb 7, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A bear?
Wow, I just evoked the image.
What a funny old fellow is Humphrey, he gets in all manner of strife ..........

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#691783 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>It's close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark ..........
Good and evil only exist inside each one of us humans. Whatever darkness lurks, is inside your mind.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691784 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It's the attitude! After midnight and a couple bottles of Makers Mark, it wouldn't matter!
My mamma always told me , " nothing good can come out of being out at night past midnight "

I tell her " but that's how I met my wife ."

She you replies with , " as I said ..........".:(

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691785 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Energy comes before the power.
You cannot have power before having the energy to power it.
You mean like the pusherman with is bag of crack rock? Just an example.. There is always something bigger behind the power..Power is just a tool of that bigger something.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691786 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark ..........
Something wicked this way comes..
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691787 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and evil only exist inside each one of us humans. Whatever darkness lurks, is inside your mind.
So good and evil is a perspective ?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#691788 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad that Topix attracts tards like you who would argue with a fence post if they couldn't find another person to harass with their stupidity.
Grass is edible by humans and my previous link showed that. Your idiot buddy claimed if there really was a god he would have made it easier for us to survive by making grass edible, I proved him wrong. God, or not, we are surrounded by food everywhere we go.
You need to grow a better tool. Try some foods that are brain friendly.
Try living off your lawn, grass, not weeds or herbs, and lets see how long you last.
Apparently its very brain friendly.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#691789 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>So good and evil is a perspective ?
That's one way to look at it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691790 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like the pusherman with is bag of crack rock? Just an example.. There is always something bigger behind the power..Power is just a tool of that bigger something.
Absolutely correct.

You can control people with that bag of crack rock, as sad as that sounds.:(

It takes energy to get that bag of drugs, but once you have it you have the power.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691791 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So good and evil is a perspective ?
Yes, subjective to ones belief of Good and Evil.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691792 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct.
You can control people with that bag of crack rock, as sad as that sounds.:(
It takes energy to get that bag of drugs, but once you have it you have the power.
I already know!
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691793 Feb 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try living off your lawn, grass, not weeds or herbs, and lets see how long you last.
Apparently its very brain friendly.
Mooooo.

Have you ever met a smart cow ?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691794 Feb 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try living off your lawn, grass, not weeds or herbs, and lets see how long you last.
Apparently its very brain friendly.
Here in the mountains there are all sorts of wild things to eat, Moral mushrooms(hickory chickens or dry land fish) deliscious! Poke Salad is another favorite, turkey tongue, tasty as he11, have you ever ate any of these? if not, you should try them. very good, exspecially the mushrooms with soup beans and fried taters, cornbread and a big ole glass of milk! that's what's up!!
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#691795 Feb 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one way to look at it.
I will have to disagree with you there.

We are non destructive energy , we are only here in this form because of being non destructive.

Once the fluid like medium of energy which fills the Universe interacts with itself through torsions it separates and becomes self organizing, it could destroy itself but it has time to think and becomes self organizing , this is what creates the illusion of an atom.
The energy then pours into the atom which we in this form call love.

Can you feel the love inside ?

Is this a test to weed out the "evil " destructive energy ?
Perhaps it is .

The Universe is still expanding and it is only expanding because of being non destructive.

Perhaps you really do need negative energy to give purpose, a positive purpose of continuity, but only because non destructive energy has something to fight.

Would this form that we are in be necessary if there wasn't a purpose?
If perfection prevailed then why all the fuss of this supposedly non purpose world ?


Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691796 Feb 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to disagree with you there.
We are non destructive energy , we are only here in this form because of being non destructive.
Once the fluid like medium of energy which fills the Universe interacts with itself through torsions it separates and becomes self organizing, it could destroy itself but it has time to think and becomes self organizing , this is what creates the illusion of an atom.
The energy then pours into the atom which we in this form call love.
Can you feel the love inside ?
Is this a test to weed out the "evil " destructive energy ?
Perhaps it is .
The Universe is still expanding and it is only expanding because of being non destructive.
Perhaps you really do need negative energy to give purpose, a positive purpose of continuity, but only because non destructive energy has something to fight.
Would this form that we are in be necessary if there wasn't a purpose?
If perfection prevailed then why all the fuss of this supposedly non purpose world ?
i was gonna say something but lost track of mind!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691797 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's a public forum so he can say whatever he wants to about God, just like you do.
If it hurts you so much to see his words all you have to do is stop reading anything posted under his moniker. it's that simple, genius.
We have your god. It is being kept in containment as we speak. You are welcome to "spew yer view" all you want.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691798 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I never said any god created something from nothing.
The universe didn't come from nothing.
That's only posited by attention hoors like Lawrence Krauss.
Thanks. So now we know your deity didn't really create anything.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#691799 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:

<quoted text>It's so sad that Topix attracts tards like you who would argue with a fence post if they couldn't find another person to harass with their stupidity.
Grass is edible by humans and my previous link showed that. Your idiot buddy claimed if there really was a god he would have made it easier for us to survive by making grass edible, I proved him wrong. God, or not, we are surrounded by food everywhere we go.
You need to grow a better tool. Try some foods that are brain friendly.
Try living off your lawn, grass, not weeds or herbs, and lets see how long you last.
Apparently its very brain friendly.

Okey FencePost

I went back and checked out that website you gave. It did not say that you could eat grass. Real honest grass. I told you before you could eat weeds and herbs and that is exactly what it showed. Plus berries and flowers and other wild edibles, but not one species of grass. I have eaten dandelion greens, cresses, ramps, poke salad, and so many other wild plants that I know what is edible and what is not.

You go ahead and eat the real grass in your lawn and when you get out of the john long enough, please tell us how it went. Okey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Pad 647,104
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Ooogah Boogah 49,698
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 38 min Sonny Wu 167
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,296
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,733
for fiend friend 2 hr ravi 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,693
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 7 hr poptropaa 44
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web