Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#691879 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget that before there was atheism (which there still really is no such thing), everyone belonged to religion and rome made it mandatory to belong to its pagan brand.
it was always the gaytheists hidden within this false church who caused all the atrocities and it's still them doing it all now!
Yuup. nuth'n wrong with yer mind.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#691880 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! don't be jealous, pal - if you repent and believe, some day you too could be my patner!:-)
No thanks, I don't partner with perverts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#691881 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yuup. nuth'n wrong with yer mind.
Lmao.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691882 Feb 7, 2014
Does anybody play chess on-line?
eternalrock

Louisville, CO

#691883 Feb 7, 2014
It's the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (God hands). Does not look like it include any angel, Pope, priest or any human.
eternalrock

Louisville, CO

#691884 Feb 7, 2014
The son does not kill the father, and so the human does not kill God family.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#691885 Feb 7, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
DAVE?

Location hidden

#691886 Feb 7, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
The humans invented the "god".

Location hidden

#691887 Feb 7, 2014
Haven't saw RR around today......

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#691888 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....okay sure! what part of what i said made you think i wouldn't agree? maybe the part where i inferred that science is only true science when it sticks to speculating on things within its juristiction and not on moral/spiritual/eternal things that it can't possibly know anymore than you or i can?
That is exactly what science does. Science does not speak on morals/spiritual/eternal things. Science deals with evidence of things. Just because the more we know, the smaller hidey hole there is for a god is not their fault. That is the way the evidence falls.

Again, would you prefer for science teachers to go into Sunday schools and teach the kids science? That's what the Christians wish to do, go into the schools and teach their brand of religion.

Location hidden

#691889 Feb 7, 2014

Did You Trade A Walk On Part In A War For A Lead Role In A Cage

pink floyd~ wish you were here

Location hidden

#691890 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Haven't saw RR around today......
He prolly cut himself shav'n, an is still try'n ta tape his head back on.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#691891 Feb 7, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
It's the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (God hands)..
Its like "jazz hands"…only better!

Location hidden

#691892 Feb 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He prolly cut himself shav'n, an is still try'n ta tape his head back on.
Right right, I figured his admirer had him skiddish or had him cornered somewhere, haha!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#691893 Feb 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Asses like him are why the caboose got ditched. Too many ass piles.
Te ole joke still stands. If you get run over by a train, it is not the caboose that kills you.

A big-city lawyer was representing the railroad in a lawsuit filed by an old rancher. The rancher’s prize bull was missing from the section through which the railroad passed. The rancher only wanted to be paid the fair value of the bull.

The case was scheduled to be tried before the justice of the peace in the back room of the general store.

The attorney for the railroad immediately cornered the rancher and tried to get him to settle out of court. The lawyer did his best selling job, and finally the rancher agreed to take half of what he was asking.

After the rancher had signed the release and took the check, the young lawyer couldn’t resist gloating a little over his success, telling the rancher,“You know, I hate to tell you this, old man, but I put one over on you in there. I couldn’t have won the case. The engineer was asleep and the fireman was in the caboose when the train went through your ranch that morning. I didn’t have one witness to put on the stand. I bluffed you!”

The old rancher replied,“Well, I’ll tell you, young feller, I was a little worried about winning that case myself, because that durned bull came home this morning.”
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#691894 Feb 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the 'Dark Ages' started about the time the Christian Church came into power (c.300-400 BC), and lasted until about the 1500's when sanity began being restored in the Western world. Religion clearly causes pain and agony to human life whenever it is in a power position.
You write:
" it was always the gaytheists hidden within this false church who caused all the atrocities and it's still them doing it all now!"
Where the hell do you get such bogus information? Are you trying to rewrite history?
He's obviously pulling it outta his aaaaaaass!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#691895 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Right right, I figured his admirer had him skiddish or had him cornered somewhere, haha!!
He an andet went to get married.

Location hidden

#691896 Feb 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>He an andet went to get married.
Lol.

Location hidden

#691897 Feb 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Right right, I figured his admirer had him skiddish or had him cornered somewhere, haha!!
LOL!
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#691898 Feb 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
tweaked for accuracy to read - Christians know less about religion/superstition than gaytheists do.
Are you telling us youre gay theist now?
not that theres anything wrong w that..LL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Buck Crick 24,507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Padmark 685,448
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 8 min REMEMBER DETROIT 20
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 50 min Cher in canada 182
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
blue eyed girl 4 hr tishab 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,746
More from around the web