Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#691714 Feb 6, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave certain herbs and plants that humans may eat that grow wild and humans have been dining on them till modern times when it became possible to go to the store and buy fresh greens.
But actual grass, no we cannot digest it. Cows and other ruminants have an enzyme call cellobiase in their stomach system (more than one stomach) that will break down cellulose and give nourishment to the animal. Humans don't have the multi stomach or the enzymes to digest it. Nor do we have the constantly growing molars that these animals have to chew the grass. Our teeth would be worn down to nothing while we were young.
Although, if starving, humans could eat grass to survive ,but they could not do it very long. They would still be starving no matter how much grass they ate.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad that Topix attracts tards like you who would argue with a fence post if they couldn't find another person to harass with their stupidity......
I don't see anything in that post from sweets that deserved such a response, yet you chose to answer like that anyway. Why? Any reason?

You just like to hate. You prove it again and again and again, and then you wonder why you have so many enemies here.

God *damn,* you are one sick, hateful, twisted piece of shit!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691715 Feb 6, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with saying that, it's the most honest and neutral thing you can say.
If I was a dying loved one I would accept that. The people around me are suffering enough pain and THEY are the ones that need the comfort, not ME.
We have got to look at death more realistically.
I agree, I was just curious to hear her answer, and she did!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691716 Feb 6, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Use some of your "power" to pull that condom outta yer ass.
[email protected]!!!!
<quoted text>
*I* put it there? Dream on, perv!! [email protected]!!!
Care to shoot yourself in the *other* foot, ass maggot?
YOU are the loser who keeps fantasizing about it, it's all in YOUR head, you put it there, only you can take it out.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#691717 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Last I heard, many scientists say there are no "truths" or "absolute facts/knowledge".
And those would be the 'scientists' from the Answers in Genesis, Institute for Creation Research, Discovery Institute, etc., I'll bet.

Location hidden

#691718 Feb 6, 2014

I don't see anything in that post from sweets that deserved such a response,...
That's because you are selectively, hysterically blind to any truth except what you fantasize, loon.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691719 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Last I heard, many scientists say there are no "truths" or "absolute facts/knowledge".
Here's an absolute: You're a fucktard.

I cannot believe how incredibly hateful you are. I mean rock-hard hateful, dude; dehydrated, rock-hard hateful. So hateful that it goes way beyond the hate we normally see into a whole different dimension of hatefulness. You are *trans-hateful* hateful. Meta-hateful. Some pure essence of a hatefulness so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

How the hell do you *stand* living with yourself? If there were a god and jesus, even *they* wouldn't want to have anything to do with you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691720 Feb 6, 2014

I don't see anything in that post from sweets that deserved such a response,...
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are selectively, hysterically blind to any truth except what you fantasize, loon.
Then point it out to the rest of the class, you delusional, hate-filled crack head.

Evolution is true.....

#691721 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All life appears to rely on the desire of the eyes and the ability to deceive the eyes of predators. One wonders how a creature that had never seen hands desired to have them. ;-)

'Desire' doesn't enter into the equation my friend.

You really need to restrain yourself in commenting on science....as you don't really seem to understand it.

Just sayin':-)

Location hidden

#691723 Feb 6, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
What evidence?
<quoted text>
I think I've seen her mention that before, and frankly I don't understand how that's supposed to work.
E=MC2 has nothing to do with any kind of god, omnipotent or otherwise. What it *does* prove is that the A-bomb works.
omg, it finally posted something lucid.

Location hidden

#691724 Feb 6, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
And those would be the 'scientists' from the Answers in Genesis, Institute for Creation Research, Discovery Institute, etc., I'll bet.
nope, one was your buddy polymath.

Location hidden

#691725 Feb 6, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>Having faith in man doesn't work, and having faith in gods doesn't work. Or business, or government or even the Universe - what else is there?
Perhaps the question should be "should we have faith at all, since having faith in anything always leads to the same dead end"?
Yeah, Man has to stand for something or he'll fall for anything, just what that is, i don't know!

Location hidden

#691726 Feb 6, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
'Desire' doesn't enter into the equation my friend.
You really need to restrain yourself in commenting on science....as you don't really seem to understand it.
Just sayin':-)
One word, dude....

Lamarckian...

...as in desire causes genetic change.

Evolution is true.....

#691727 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>nope, one was your buddy polymath.
'ONE'....says it all.

Location hidden

#691728 Feb 6, 2014
That's because you're a glutton for punishment. And a brainless piece of shit who gets off on pain.
I've beaten your skinny ass a hundred times, and you just keep coming back for more. What the hell's with that??
<quoted text>
I was just saying, "Shit happens," and all of a sudden *you* show up, begging for more punishment.
Fuck off, fucktard-o.
Come to think of it, I hadn't seen nano all day til you showed up!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691729 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>omg, it finally posted something lucid.
Too bad it was Philip Seymore Hoffman, and not you. After all, he had talent; all you have is hate.

Is that your gift from jesus?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691730 Feb 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Come to think of it, I hadn't seen nano all day til you showed up!
He stalks me.

You're not implying that *I*...

Come on, man; I've got better things to do with my time.

Location hidden

#691731 Feb 6, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do if you are saying it exists and it made my world, and governs me or any afterlife I may have to endure because of it's atrocious behavior.
Ya. You better explain it, or quit trying to shove your atrocious deity down my throat.
It's a public forum so he can say whatever he wants to about God, just like you do.

If it hurts you so much to see his words all you have to do is stop reading anything posted under his moniker. it's that simple, genius.
REALHuman

Vallejo, CA

#691732 Feb 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Asses like him are why the caboose got ditched. Too many ass piles.
You have absolutely no scruples.
Your concept of a god is twisted to fit into your sick mind state which shows whenever you write a post.
Change your faith to a better one - one that refrains from spitting out bad words in a mocking manner - or that circle jerk you're in will eventually become the noose around your neck that cuts off your air.

Location hidden

#691733 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>He stalks me.
You're not implying that *I*...
Come on, man; I've got better things to do with my time.
No, I'm not implying anything other than, i think he/she waits for you to log on so he/she can come terrorize you, I think you ROCK! don't think i was implying anything..

Location hidden

#691734 Feb 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So tedious. I never, not once, said that withdrawal does not produce physical symptoms. It certainly does, and again, if you insist on getting into a pissing match, I've witnessed withdrawal far more than once. I don't know why you think that matters. What I did say is that withdrawal is a result of brain chemistry, and that chemical dependency is not addiction per se. Those are facts.
Also, I've never called myself an expert about anything, including this issue. Certainly, compared to you I am, but I'm not an expert.
Compared to Kaitlyn just about anybody would be an expert.

Even that bear he/she fantasizes me sucking off.

xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Drumpf Disaster 7,649
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 286,546
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Anthony MN 681,908
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Whiskey Ben Solo 123,757
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 1 hr Sparrow 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,370
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 8 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
More from around the web