Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#691199 Feb 4, 2014
Gregory wrote:
Hi, you're looking for proof that God exists? OK. The answer is Vonich Manuscript - http://gloriaolivae.pl/
I thought the Vonich Manuscript is evidence of the flying spaghetti monster

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#691200 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The secret has been kept for millenia, why give it up now!
This is the thing, if godbots want to keep secrets then why are we supposed to believe them when they say abracadabra goddudnit wiv magic?
Gregory

Gdansk, Poland

#691201 Feb 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Vonich Manuscript is evidence of the flying spaghetti monster
Thought wrong. Discard any notice and start thinking. It does not hurt.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691202 Feb 4, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
In other words, there is no "God." <quoted text>
"God" can't, because there is no "God."
Right....but "human" souls can go on to exist on a different "plane"....

What a hoot.

You cannot, rationally, insist that no god can exist on another plane but disembodied human souls can. You are a soul bigot.

And a loon.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#691203 Feb 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is an umbrella, there are many different forms of it.
From Protestant to Catholic and everything in between.
Here, check this out. It's kinda like a tree.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Chris...
i get the idea RR.

being born again does not mean one thing to one person and another thing to others; it's a definitive and miraculous regeneration of a person's spirit/nature and unless it happens in an individuals life, they remain sinners and seperate from God.

this can happen to a person under any denomination or even if they never went to church a day in their life, but it can't happen without exercising repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

Location hidden

#691204 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Kait, ain't that contradictory to your beliefs? I mean soul =GOD right? I always thought of the mind as the soul.. deep Analyzation tho!
According to ancient text you are "a" soul, an individual whose entire being is separate and distinct from all other beings. It is also considered to be something altogether different from "spirit" which was defined as the life "force" that returns to its source when you die.

BTW, tell your buddy Kaitlyn to stop fantasizing about my butt.

Location hidden

#691205 Feb 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a soul, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic pile of shit!
I have no problem not thinking of you as a soul either.

Now go poof yer nonself, poofwad.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691206 Feb 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the thing, if godbots want to keep secrets then why are we supposed to believe them when they say abracadabra goddudnit wiv magic?
I think they don't care if you believe it or not, that's the thing.. Besides, that big of a secret would not have been kept, no matter how much brainwashing was inflicted.. have you ever known a secret and kept it to your self? I mean, of that magnitude? Now I'm gonna tell you a secret, but you gotta promise not to tell, doesn't make sense to me really. I am not saying that it is that, but if it was, it would've already come out..

Location hidden

#691207 Feb 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop stalking a married man
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nLjLAhVWxKc/S7TR0ZS...
I'm not a man, ya poofter.
Scrooge

Glendale, AZ

#691208 Feb 4, 2014
Zhiguli wrote:
There is no God...
You should have quit while you were ahead, freak.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691209 Feb 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been found Wacko....
LOL!

let's outline our beliefs and their basis and see which looks more ridiculous....

Location hidden

#691211 Feb 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
"Scientists have discovered that the tiny grains of stardust that float around in our solar system contain both water and the basic chemical building blocks of life. This finding mean that they may be a source of organic life here on Earth, and possibly elsewhere in the universe as well.
Our solar system is filled with matter, from the sun and the planets right down to the tiniest grains of dust. For a long time, this stardust has been thought to contain water, formed there as the stream of charged hydrogen atoms the sun (the solar wind) bombards the oxygen-rich grains of silicate dust. Now, by gathering actual grains of stardust and examining them very closely — specifically with an extremely high-resolution microscope — a team of scientists has found that these grains do contain water, locked away under the surface layer. Since we've already discovered that this dust contains organic matter, combined with the water, this may have helped kick-start life on Earth.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Your whole argument relies on one word..."may". Try again.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691212 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>According to ancient text you are "a" soul, an individual whose entire being is separate and distinct from all other beings. It is also considered to be something altogether different from "spirit" which was defined as the life "force" that returns to its source when you die.
BTW, tell your buddy Kaitlyn to stop fantasizing about my butt.
That's where i don't agree but we all got it coming and will find out soon enough.. Turn around and let me see your butt:0 Kait seems very opinionated and strong willed, very rare breed she is, I am sure when see she's your comment there, she will have her say..She Rocks!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691213 Feb 4, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope........ Never crossed my mind.....
was just mes'n w/ya, Al:-)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#691214 Feb 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
at least I believe in God. the more I believe, the more God helps and protects me.
have a nice day.
And yet, he hasn't protected you from becoming completely batshit crazy.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691215 Feb 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
“You see, the religious people — most of them — really think this planet is an experiment. That’s what their beliefs come down to. Some god or other is always fixing and poking, messing around with tradesmen’s wives, giving tablets on mountains, commanding you to mutilate your children, telling people what words they can say and what words they can’t say, making people feel guilty about enjoying themselves, and like that. Why can’t the gods leave well enough alone? All this intervention speaks of incompetence. If God didn’t want Lot’s wife to look back, why didn’t he make her obedient, so she’d do what her husband told her? Or if he hadn’t made Lot such a shithead, maybe she would’ve listened to him more. If God is omnipotent and omniscient, why didn’t he start the universe out in the first place so it would come out the way he wants? Why’s he constantly repairing and complaining? No, there’s one thing the Bible makes clear: The biblical God is a sloppy manufacturer. He’s not good at design, he’s not good at execution. He’d be out of business if there was any competition.” Contact by Carl Sagan, pp 285
The Biblical God IS a sloppy manufacturer, think of our body and the adult playground being situated next to the toxic waste dump, and having to eat and breath through the same tube. If one thinks hard and observes the problem with acuity, you can understand that evolution was our architect…not some mythical invisible god.
<quoted text>
Thus spake preacher man Jacob McGivens, from "The Legend of Zorro."
You know, the preacher with the wooden teeth, the foul breath, the crucifix scar and the floppy hat?
You really do see yourself as the voice of your "god," don't you?
you do a pretty good job with representing your punk puppet-master, so why you hating on me for trying to represent mine?

Location hidden

#691216 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>...

I also believe the soul goes somewhere upon the point of death, although I can't say where. I don't believe death is the end, I believe it's a transition to a different plane.
Other animals are considered to "be" souls too.

"Your" plane is going to be disgustingly crowded if all the mammals, fish and insects follow you there.

I believe that only those who can emit a particular signal, harmonically, will find a different plane to exist on.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691217 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
So, you think you're the only real christian on this entire planet, and everyone else is wrong.
Vaffanculo.
what the haael gives you the right to chime in on what christians do or don't do. mind your own damn witch-business!

Location hidden

#691218 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> That's where i don't agree but we all got it coming and will find out soon enough.. Turn around and let me see your butt:0 Kait seems very opinionated and strong willed, very rare breed she is, I am sure when see she's your comment there, she will have her say..She Rocks!
"Got it coming?" I don't think any soul is deserving of death just for "being". Death just "is", just like birth and "being" is.

What's the matter? Didja get tired of your Fine moniker?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691219 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
"God *hates* me, that's what it is."
"Hate him back, it works for me."
Danny Glover, Mel Gibson, "Lethal Weapon."
<quoted text>
It's from a movie, y'dumbazz.
And there is no truth in your buybull.
Do you think Catholics are christians or not?
<quoted text>
You don't have the balls to answer the question.
How can you not have any balls, and still try to hit on women?
i don't answer to witches; it ain't part of my religious beliefs;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min KellyP in Jersey 2,087
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Doctor Peace 49,048
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pad 646,734
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,705
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr Thinking 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Scottish man 22
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 38,759
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,636
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web