Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#691239 Feb 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will ever prove the existence of any of the many thousands of documented mythical deities, but those who have been brainwashed will continue believing theirs is real.
I have faith but believe nothing. Figure that one out.

Location hidden

#691240 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You will catch more bees with honey, opposed to vinegar..
In reality, shit works the best.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#691241 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus chooses who is real or not.
I thought you could read. I'll try not to assume *that* anymore.
Then why did YOU say that andetcrazypants wasn't a Christian?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691242 Feb 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, put the weed down, you have flies confused with bees. bees like something sweet, not a pile of shyt!! some advice for you, Stop drinking the bong water!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#691243 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Love, Faith, and Time! I know very few people that are capable of this love you speak of, that are willing at least, to put their worldly possessions aside at least, to reach that plane.. Dogs are capable and willing to give uncondictional love. i hope to see my deceased canine there. Now, Why are you calling me names in your other post? I haven't stooped to that level and looks like someone of your intelligence, wouldn't have to either..
So you didn't notice where I said "other animals"? I think there are a few, individual, animals who might reach that level, a dog, cat or chimp, but not an entire species of any kind.

Material possessions are not the only thing that would keep a mind from creating that special resonance; certain kinds of feelings or obsessions could prevent attaining transcendence to another plane. The disharmony of vengeful thoughts could do that. I love long and fiercely but have a real problem "turning the other cheek". I balk at the "Vengeance is mine." verse. Leaving punishment for offenses against me and mine up to God leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't feel like he/it would deal out a fitting justice.

Unlike some, I would never presume to claim, "When *I* get to heaven...", because that is not a certainty for me and I think far too many people think they are *purer* than they really are. Too many people tell themselves, "...but I don't do THAT, so I'm righteous.", when they don't get that Jesus said that a man who hates his brother is a man killer. Hate is considered just as bad as murder by Jesus. Many people don't get that thinking hate is "being" hate. A true Christian must leave the pleasure of hate behind to be seen as the creator of a pure wave, a wave that can enter a higher plane.

Cheering on Kaitlyn makes you just as bad as her/him. A gutless, internet wundernut.

Location hidden

#691244 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, put the weed down, you have flies confused with bees. bees like something sweet, not a pile of shyt!! some advice for you, Stop drinking the bong water!!
Very true.

My bad.

What makes you think I'm doing drugs and drinking? Why make assumptions when you can simply ask?

The idiom usually says, "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Location hidden

#691245 Feb 4, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did YOU say that andetcrazypants wasn't a Christian?
I've seen his earlier Topix "work", so it's not hard to see he needs to change. There's time, he knows what to do, just as I do. The question is whether we will, or not.*I* aspire, at least, partially.

Location hidden

#691246 Feb 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Butterflies like poop and pee, bees love nectar.

Location hidden

#691247 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
I don't wish to catch Topix bees, not your kind anyway. Unlike Jesus, I am not a fisher of men. I would never drop my lure for you.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#691248 Feb 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
You can catch more bees with honey? who's honey is it?
You can catch more bears with honey, than you can with vinegar.

Do you really think you can catch a bee with honey?
Of can you catch more honey with a bee? lol

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#691249 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen his earlier Topix "work", so it's not hard to see he needs to change. There's time, he knows what to do, just as I do. The question is whether we will, or not.*I* aspire, at least, partially.
Sorry, no backpedaling.

You said "He's not a Christian and you know it."

So, again, why do you get to determine if someone is or is not a Christian? If someone says they are a Christian, they are - right?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#691250 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Butterflies like poop and pee, bees love nectar.
Yeah flower, I can catch more bees with a nano than I can with a steamy pile. lmao

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#691251 Feb 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
"Scientists have discovered that the tiny grains of stardust that float around in our solar system contain both water and the basic chemical building blocks of life. This finding mean that they may be a source of organic life here on Earth, and possibly elsewhere in the universe as well.
Our solar system is filled with matter, from the sun and the planets right down to the tiniest grains of dust. For a long time, this stardust has been thought to contain water, formed there as the stream of charged hydrogen atoms the sun (the solar wind) bombards the oxygen-rich grains of silicate dust. Now, by gathering actual grains of stardust and examining them very closely — specifically with an extremely high-resolution microscope — a team of scientists has found that these grains do contain water, locked away under the surface layer. Since we've already discovered that this dust contains organic matter, combined with the water, this may have helped kick-start life on Earth.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
in the beginning, God said "let there be light and it was so" i.e., light is the tiniest particle from which everything else is made off

gaytheists are WAY behind on what creationists have know since the beginning;-)

Location hidden

#691252 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you didn't notice where I said "other animals"? I think there are a few, individual, animals who might reach that level, a dog, cat or chimp, but not an entire species of any kind.
Material possessions are not the only thing that would keep a mind from creating that special resonance; certain kinds of feelings or obsessions could prevent attaining transcendence to another plane. The disharmony of vengeful thoughts could do that. I love long and fiercely but have a real problem "turning the other cheek". I balk at the "Vengeance is mine." verse. Leaving punishment for offenses against me and mine up to God leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't feel like he/it would deal out a fitting justice.
Unlike some, I would never presume to claim, "When *I* get to heaven...", because that is not a certainty for me and I think far too many people think they are *purer* than they really are. Too many people tell themselves, "...but I don't do THAT, so I'm righteous.", when they don't get that Jesus said that a man who hates his brother is a man killer. Hate is considered just as bad as murder by Jesus. Many people don't get that thinking hate is "being" hate. A true Christian must leave the pleasure of hate behind to be seen as the creator of a pure wave, a wave that can enter a higher plane.
Cheering on Kaitlyn makes you just as bad as her/him. A gutless, internet wundernut.
I agree with you! Lust, Greed and others are un pure thoughts and feelings, many follow but few are chosen. our righteousness are but filthy rags to God.. I think Kait is great, she is just a rare breed to me, I see you also have judgmental problems, Don't make presumptions about me on your observation. looks like you got your own shyt to worry about..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691253 Feb 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Carbon dating isn't "gay" because it thoroughly discredits juvenile Christian creationism mythology. However, you're one of the most staggeringly ignorant and self-righteous bigoted religiously retarded rednecks in the history of this forum. You're a homophobic sociopathic punk and haven't a single socially redeemable quality. F*ck off, azzhole!
umm....well when 2 carbons of the same sex have a hook-up, that kind of carbon dating is very gay!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691254 Feb 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is an umbrella, there are many different forms of it.
From Protestant to Catholic and everything in between.
Here, check this out. It's kinda like a tree.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Chris...
BTW - christendom is VERY much like a tree or umbrella and that's why the Lord used the mustard seed analogy to describe it.

however, implying that evryone who belongs to a church is Christian, is a bit like saying that everyone who goes into mcdonalds is a hamburger.

Location hidden

#691255 Feb 4, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no backpedaling.
You said "He's not a Christian and you know it."
So, again, why do you get to determine if someone is or is not a Christian? If someone says they are a Christian, they are - right?
He's made clearly anti-Christian posts in the past. He's playing the POE now.

Location hidden

#691256 Feb 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wish to catch Topix bees, not your kind anyway. Unlike Jesus, I am not a fisher of men. I would never drop my lure for you.
Not my kind? I am not here to hit or pick up anyone nano. the meaning was for your cause. i wouldn't bit your "lure" anyway, you are not my type of woman. I really don't care what kind of "fisher" you are! If it feels good, do it! You have [email protected]$$ed off and called me names a couple times now, why? Have i offended you or said something wrong to or about you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691257 Feb 4, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm full of surprises.
;-)
you're definitely full of something but it sure don't smell like surprises!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#691258 Feb 4, 2014
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
Yes or no please.
<quoted text>
You're too chickenshit to answer his question.
<quoted text>
You are a chickenshit coward. I scrape chickenshit like you from the soles of my boots with a stick.
i keep telling you that a pretty lil thing like you should be able to get a better job than shoveling shit! ever apply at a strip club?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min waaasssuuup 31,514
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 687,401
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,493
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 8 hr Ricky F 2,335
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 8 hr Ricky F 39,263
More from around the web