Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#691111 Feb 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> But would it be as fun as sex?
Of course.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#691112 Feb 3, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a hard time without a load of cash convincing other people it is?
If you call it sex.... you may get a few volunteers...
Call it free money and you will be trying to escape them volunteering.
I have no problem getting sex, if that's what you're implying!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#691113 Feb 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem getting sex, if that's what you're implying!
No not at all, we were talking about selling something other than sex, to replace sex but would it be as good as sex?, yeah even better if it's free money. lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#691114 Feb 3, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you - and you too.
no problem if you don't believe me. that is ok.

all I know is, I am telling the truth. I saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles that protected Jeff and his religious booklets.

my only purpose in this thread is to tell others that Miracles do happen and that there is a real God as proven by his Miracles.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#691115 Feb 3, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Agree! But i sure never thought I'd hear you say it(figuratively) I do believe in telekinetic powers, just not John Edwards or other so called Psychics..
I'm full of surprises.

;-)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691116 Feb 3, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Do I believe in a power greater than us? I hope there is one, because if *we're* at the top of the pyramid, we're in deep, deep sh*t.
Do I believe in "God?" Which one? The one I rule out *immediately* is that Abrahamic invention that's glorified in the Unholy Book of Lies, aka the bible.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
heh
Why rule that one out so readily?
Because I read the book.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691117 Feb 3, 2014
"God" can't, because there is no "God."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that.
But you "know" that there *is* a god, because....?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#691118 Feb 3, 2014
Good Golly Miss Molly! Has anyone proven there is a God yet?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691119 Feb 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good.
Catholics and Protestants agree that to be saved, you have to be born again. Jesus said so: "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).
When a Catholic says that he has been "born again," he refers to the transformation that God’s grace accomplished in him during baptism.
Keep in mind that Catholics and Protestants are both Christian.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're scaring me RR! you better stick to right wing conservative issues and American patriotism stuff and i'll do the Gospel preaching:-)
Take your preaching and fuck off.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691120 Feb 3, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
trite... every religion has it hoops to jump through to 'be saved'.
Wouldn't it be so much easier to just have eternity be eternity without having to be subservant to a religious list of tasks 'to be saved'?
Oh wait, then the churches and mosques would go out of business... no wonder those pesky happy-afterlife requirements stick around.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't have the Son, you don't have the Father. why should you be allowed into God's eternal Kingdom unless you like it here on earth?
You got nothing, Quagmire.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691121 Feb 3, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
“You see, the religious people — most of them — really think this planet is an experiment. That’s what their beliefs come down to. Some god or other is always fixing and poking, messing around with tradesmen’s wives, giving tablets on mountains, commanding you to mutilate your children, telling people what words they can say and what words they can’t say, making people feel guilty about enjoying themselves, and like that. Why can’t the gods leave well enough alone? All this intervention speaks of incompetence. If God didn’t want Lot’s wife to look back, why didn’t he make her obedient, so she’d do what her husband told her? Or if he hadn’t made Lot such a shithead, maybe she would’ve listened to him more. If God is omnipotent and omniscient, why didn’t he start the universe out in the first place so it would come out the way he wants? Why’s he constantly repairing and complaining? No, there’s one thing the Bible makes clear: The biblical God is a sloppy manufacturer. He’s not good at design, he’s not good at execution. He’d be out of business if there was any competition.” Contact by Carl Sagan, pp 285
The Biblical God IS a sloppy manufacturer, think of our body and the adult playground being situated next to the toxic waste dump, and having to eat and breath through the same tube. If one thinks hard and observes the problem with acuity, you can understand that evolution was our architect…not some mythical invisible god.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been found wanting....
Thus spake preacher man Jacob McGivens, from "The Legend of Zorro."

You know, the preacher with the wooden teeth, the foul breath, the crucifix scar and the floppy hat?

You really do see yourself as the voice of your "god," don't you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#691122 Feb 3, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Good Golly Miss Molly! Has anyone proven there is a God yet?
Nope.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691123 Feb 3, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your question is a deflection
or
a demonstration of your lack of knowledge
The shroud of turin was carbon dated several times by multiple agencies, the probability that the determined date is wrong approaches zero. There are also problems with the composition of the cloth suggesting strongly that it cannot date into the period of time that the christian jesus is said to have lived and died.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! who gives a ratz azz about some bogus religious artifact!
carbon dating is gay!;-)
Too much truth for you to handle.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691124 Feb 3, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
“You see, the religious people — most of them — really think this planet is an experiment. That’s what their beliefs come down to. Some god or other is always fixing and poking, messing around with tradesmen’s wives, giving tablets on mountains, commanding you to mutilate your children, telling people what words they can say and what words they can’t say, making people feel guilty about enjoying themselves, and like that. Why can’t the gods leave well enough alone? All this intervention speaks of incompetence. If God didn’t want Lot’s wife to look back, why didn’t he make her obedient, so she’d do what her husband told her? Or if he hadn’t made Lot such a shithead, maybe she would’ve listened to him more. If God is omnipotent and omniscient, why didn’t he start the universe out in the first place so it would come out the way he wants? Why’s he constantly repairing and complaining? No, there’s one thing the Bible makes clear: The biblical God is a sloppy manufacturer. He’s not good at design, he’s not good at execution. He’d be out of business if there was any competition.” Contact by Carl Sagan, pp 285
The Biblical God IS a sloppy manufacturer, think of our body and the adult playground being situated next to the toxic waste dump, and having to eat and breath through the same tube. If one thinks hard and observes the problem with acuity, you can understand that evolution was our architect…not some mythical invisible god
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been found wanting....
The truth burns you like acid.

Take your false god and shove it up your ass.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691125 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck has a question for you.
<quoted text>
Maybe I'll go join a Catholic church. How's *that* work for you?
Do you think catholics are christians or not? Answer the question.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're already under the control of rome/babylon/the world system unless you take deliberate action to come out of it;-)
You're a dumbfuck.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#691126 Feb 3, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem if you don't believe me. that is ok.
all I know is, I am telling the truth. I saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles that protected Jeff and his religious booklets.
my only purpose in this thread is to tell others that Miracles do happen and that there is a real God as proven by his Miracles.
So how do you prove god had anything to do with it?
Jeff may have done it, you are quick to point to something impossible to substantiate.
Or were you praying to god for it? You realize that in 2000 years of people going to the pope looking for a miracle, they only cite 1 as being such. And that is odds less than chance.
I'm afraid you will have to do better than that andet, there is nothing to even sugesst god had anything to do with it....besides you that is.

And all you have to support your contention is your belief it was. When I will say it may have been an invisible man you created out of your mind, or it may have been the wind.
More chance it was the wind than invisible men you create with your imagination.:)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691127 Feb 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
<quoted text>
That isn't what he asked you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
<quoted text>
No you're not, liar. Answer the question.
<quoted text>
They're both me.
Do you think Catholics are Christian? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like pricilla presley?
i think we need to get together and i'll answer all your questions in person;-)
Once again, Waaasssuuup Shorty Quagmire proves what a fucking coward he is by dodging the question.

You are chickenshit.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691128 Feb 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you could say that i was a catholic when i got saved, but i haven't considered myself a roman ever since.
now can we get together?
So, you think you're the only real christian on this entire planet, and everyone else is wrong.

Vaffanculo.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691129 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>
"God *hates* me, that's what it is."
"Hate him back, it works for me."
Danny Glover, Mel Gibson, "Lethal Weapon."
<quoted text>
It's from a movie, y'dumbazz.
And there is no truth in your buybull.
Do you think Catholics are christians or not?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since there's as much paganism in roman catholicism as there is in wiccan, you might as well be catholic;-)
You don't have the balls to answer the question.

How can you not have any balls, and still try to hit on women?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#691132 Feb 3, 2014
Yes or no please.
<quoted text>
You're too chickenshit to answer his question.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm your cowboy hero kait, just admit it:-)
You are a chickenshit coward. I scrape chickenshit like you from the soles of my boots with a stick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Tiny Trump 88,695
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Big Al 703,884
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 2 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 3 hr Bernie fan 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 3 hr Big Al 223,085
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 3 hr Jimbo 2
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 3 hr Kimbo 10