Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#690746 Feb 1, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention brainwave activity, heart rate, breathing, physical movement, speech.
Oh, don't bother.

RR has already gotten his ass kicked by everyone on this subject. Once he realized how thoroughly wrong he was he started backpedaling furiously. He's giving Buck a run for his money splitting hairs to avoid admitting he was completely wrong.

Wait for it…its coming...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690747 Feb 1, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
NA <----USN "Airdale" 5 yrs - A-6s - CAG13 Atlantic Fleet on the Coral Sea 85-86
Hey..... Were you there for Operation El Dorado Canyon??????
Holy Moly Mr. I was in your neck of the woods right about that time.....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#690748 Feb 1, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a fair opinion.. and a potentially logical one... but I represent no chuch per se'... I represent the Lord... in all fairness... I get more spiritual interaction online, and can read the word anywhere... Ive not sat sullenly in one denomination either.. after conversion.. I visited many... and never did find the envolvement I was looking for... the Lutherans are honorable mention..
The main benefit of the church is community. The death of Christianity is promoted by people like you.

You do not support a common dogma, you do not support any church, you do not agree with your “peers”.

You provide no benefit to the Christian system, but you do claim for yourself the honor of membership to the secular world.

If you were not a Christian, I would say you are dishonest, because of your claim to belief, you are merely typical and are helping to accomplish my goals, namely; the death of the filthy Christian system.

Location hidden

#690749 Feb 1, 2014
LuvStynx wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, but the cloth had been damaged in a fire and repaired with cloth of the time period, So maybe the piece of cloth that was sampled, was of the repaired parts and not of the original, they were selective as to where they would let them take samples..
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text> ok... we've all heard of it apparently.. so everyones' aware, and not regarding the fact that it was on fire!... surprised theirs anything left woth dating..so if nothing else... its good topical referance material for the subject.
the fire is a pathetic apologetic. To suggest that the testing might have occurred on the repair is to denigrate all involved. The suggestion is further evidence of how truly unintelligent are believers.

Location hidden

#690750 Feb 1, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
"Intelligent design," my ass. It's more like "drunken fucktard design," if there was any design at all.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you ever call yourself "beautiful" ?
why should she,

when that assertion by others is so common.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690751 Feb 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
And you're thinking that this somehow disproves evolution?
It makes no sense for a land animal to evolve into a water animal and keep its lungs. None.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690752 Feb 1, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
It didn't require it as it adapted as a mammal to fit into it's niche.
But it isn't the only one, there are sea lions, walrus, seals, dolphins, penguins, orca all of which are mammals that have lungs and adapted to live about or in in the sea.
And none of them make sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

Location hidden

#690753 Feb 1, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I've been looking all day, and I still cannot find that squirrel.
:)
you may find it in a christian bible

lounging in the vapid claims and meanings

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#690754 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no sense for a land animal to evolve into a water animal and keep its lungs. None.
So God messed up then?

As whales, Dolphins and Seals are highly successful animals it apparently did make sense for them to return to the water.

Location hidden

#690756 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The dream itself is not measurable, Kait. It just isn't.
The content of the dream is purely subjective, you have to choose to believe to person telling about the dream.
If you hooked me up to one of those EEG's and in the morning I told you my dream was about charging rhinos, you wouldn't know if that was true or not.
Why?
Because the dream is not measurable.
I would not believe your account of the dream, because I know you as a Liar.

however, science is getting better at analyzing "the content" which is NOT the dream, the dream that is measured is the occurrence, for which there is very good evidence, unlike your assertions.

the dream is measurable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690757 Feb 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:

The chicken did not evolve that way specifically for our pleasure....it just evolved and we found out that it was an easy to catch source of tasty protein at some point. Love them barbecued.:-)
Gotta agree on the BBQ part...

Why would the ancestor of the chicken sprouts wings?

I mean, in evolutionary terms, it takes millions of year for a creature to evolve into a new creature(s). When the wings would first start to form, they would've been worthless, tiny little nubs that served no evolutionary purpose and they would've been that way for a very, very long time until they were winglets.

What evolutionary purpose do nubs have?
As for "adult playground being situated next to the toxic waste dump"; it doesn't seem like a perfect God would make that kind of mistake, but evolution is just a matter of what works for the moment and can be passed on.

What makes you think it's a mistake?!?

You don't believe God created us, you believed we evolved.

Do you think it's a mistake of evolution, too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690758 Feb 1, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:

God really messed up there didn't he!
You also think it's a mistake? Why?

Another silly mistake by God.

Dunno. This God of yours is a really bad designer ain't he?
Maybe he should have just let natural selection do its job without interfering all the time.
Nope.

I think God created the chicken and the eagle the way He did to benefit man.

Look at how much harder it is to hunt sharks instead of whales. Whales have to come up to the surface, where we are. Sharks don't.

Look at how much easier it is to farm chickens rather than eagles....

Location hidden

#690759 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To what delusions do you refer?
yours

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690760 Feb 1, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
Another good example of why your God is such a bad designer, I mean, leaving whales with lungs! Why would any competent designer do that?
He should have stuck with natural selection.
Asked and answered.

Location hidden

#690761 Feb 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The chicken did not evolve that way specifically for our pleasure....it just evolved and we found out that it was an easy to catch source of tasty protein at some point. Love them barbecued.:-)
As for "adult playground being situated next to the toxic waste dump"; it doesn't seem like a perfect God would make that kind of mistake, but evolution is just a matter of what works for the moment and can be passed on.
All of these things are just minutia, a very small part of a very big picture of the truth of evolution.
like a flowering plant that evolves to be eaten, the seed carried to new places to be deposited;

the chicken as weak and tasty, has well insured the survival of the species, another fine indication of evolution at work,

ar-ar is such an uneducated idiot.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#690762 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense for an "intelligent" designer to create such a beast either huh?
Perhaps your creationists have an answer for that.

Location hidden

#690763 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out just how irrational your argument is.
If it's irrational for natural selection to create whales then the same applies to your God. You're stating your God messed up (you can go to hell for that).
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Nope.
Look at how much harder it is to hunt sharks instead of whales. Whales have to come up to the surface, where we are. Sharks don't.
Considering just how easy fishing for fish is why would God need to create whales with lungs that are too big to catch until recently?

And why would God create Eagles that we can't eat but which can kill our chickens?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#690764 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of them make sense from an evolutionary standpoint.
Why doesn't ? Most of them that did are apex predators now, the ones that aren't have no natural enemies. Save the seals and part time sea mammals.
So basically you have the most intelligent sea mammals , the toothed whales , dolphins and whales. They all are the kings of the sea.

So it made perfect sense for them to return to the sea, they are without equals there.

Location hidden

#690765 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the ancestor of the chicken sprouts wings?
I mean, in evolutionary terms, it takes millions of year for a creature to evolve into a new creature(s). When the wings would first start to form, they would've been worthless, tiny little nubs that served no evolutionary purpose and they would've been that way for a very, very long time until they were winglets.
What evolutionary purpose do nubs have?
Feathers probably evolved for warmth (especially keeping eggs warm) then display then gliding and then flight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_birds

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#690766 Feb 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope.
It's not hard to hunt sharks either, we nearly made them extinct too.
In fact there are no more really huge great whites like there used to be.
But they are starting to come back. But are still an endangered species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min oxbow 585,925
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul is dead 1966 3,017
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 26 min Woodie54 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Mike duck it 99,275
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 35 min Mike duck it 5,836
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1,811
the Atlanta Hawks were just a 'regular season F... 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr lovewithin 40,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 3,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Remnant of 144000 611,948
More from around the web