Prove there's a god.

“ DOG EAT DOG”

Since: Jan 14

EAT CAT TOO

#690409 Jan 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing honest or intelligent was asked
Still Karl44, it was a question.. that was asked of you.. Now you know that you can't pass up the opportunity to show your intelligence, even if the question was beneath you..

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#690410 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that those who put their trust in what Christ did on the cross for them are Christians indeed.
therefore, if a 'catholic' can do that, i believe they can be saved. but, salvation comes IN SPITE OF romanism, not because of or through it:-)
what say you?
That isn't what he asked you.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Catholics are Christian?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.

#690411 Jan 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no lie - when i did pyscodelic drugs as a kid, i always had these profound visions of judgment & hell while my friends right next to me were laughing and having a blast!
So you base your religious beliefs on a bad drug experience.

*That* explains a lot.

#690412 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
So provide some proof.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't demonstrable.
Translation: "I have no proof, but I'll never actually admit that to anyone--not even myself."

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690413 Jan 30, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You "have" no answer. You say it is a "stupid question" [because] you can not answer it, and can NOT stand to be found inept or wrong.
I don't want to hear a pile of rhetoric. I am not going to be led into superfluous strawman and red herring argument any further. Your tactics are dishonest. You are wasting everyones' time in an attempt to deflect.
Just answer the question, or at least admit you can not.
<quoted text>
That is so fulla shit, I don't know where to start.
So chocolate is "addictive," too, by that standard. So are pizza, television, Sunday drives, potato chips, movies....
You do not know what you're blathering about, and you refuse to admit it. Like the xtians you decry, you live in a world all your own.
Your setting yourself up for failure there Kait....

#690414 Jan 30, 2014
youtube wrote:
...:::'GAME OVER':::... prophetic word 2014
http://youtu.be/28doB7c83uA
The world ended two years ago.

You missed it.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Leamington, Canada

#690415 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
One wonders why the prospect of God.... the ultimate standard of goodness and truth gets under the skin of you non believers so...l.
You must be talking about Buddha right!?
Xian god is anything but good

http://www.evilbible.com/god%27s%20not%20pro-...

#690416 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it will be banned some day? Oh what a lovely thought.
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
DS, I don't believe that it's a lovely thought at all. If one wants Christianlity to be banned, then one is allowing a personal freedom to be banned and to me, losing a personal freedom MUST not be allowed. This is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States' Constitution, ensuring the freedom of all it's citizens to express one's opinion even if that opinion might be considered unpopular or unorthodox.
Allowing a nut like Pomona to want to ban freedoms is allowing a totalitarian state that takes away everything you have to take hold. In my opinion, that far worse than the fear of what "a Christian" might say to you.
I don't agree with the Atheist point of view. That's a no brainer, But I will respect their opinion and their right to say it But I also will not allow an atheist to have that right taken away from them.
OO-RAH.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#690417 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
I've been dealing with a lot of foolish people here. Too many.
"I need a vacation." Arnold Schwartzenegger, "Terminator 2."
<quoted text>
I blame genetics. I'm told that I have my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth; she's a pediatrician, and he's a retired Marine.
<quoted text>
You fail to see the humor and the wry wit, Grasshopper.
Fuck me, you're dim!

" humor and the wry wit,"

Ha, now that's funny.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Leamington, Canada

#690418 Jan 30, 2014
I see so many retarded ass Christians talking about abortion being a crime against God. It’s not a wonder that they are hard pressed to find a conclusive biblical statement to corroborate their position. In their determination to control women they have been forced to rely on exceedingly weak sections such as “thou shall not kill”,”I kneweth thou in the womb” and their favorite:“When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no harm follows, the one who hurt her shall be fined, according as the woman’s husband shall lay upon; and he shall pay as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth...“--I am tired of the many young Christians who are brainwashed by their clergy.
They are only taught the “love and mercy” parts of the Bible and never bother to read what is not so openly preached . The Church thrives off of speaking in half truths and concealing their blood soaked robes.
Abortion:

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention.“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses)“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?

Infanticide:

1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless "suckling" infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

The murdering of children:

Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”

#690419 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
One wonders why the prospect of God.... the ultimate standard of goodness and truth gets under the skin of you non believers so... perhaps if truth and goodness is not your bag... follow some really important icon.... like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus... Im sure they have some sleezy quality that would appeal to you...... unless your ignorant asses deny their existance as well.
Your god isn't good. Ask any Midianite, he'll tell you.

Oh, wait; you can't. Your "god" ordered them all killed and raped. That's what your bible says, anyway.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#690420 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm flat out stating that the majority of christians think(?) everyone in the whole world should believe as they do and should have laws based on their "personal belief system".
That has been happening for a very long time, the only difference now is that the church cannot mass murder those who do not agree.
As long as this behaviour continues to attempt to suppress those who do not believe alike and non believer's freedoms, yeah I think banning it from the public is a lovely idea, not that I think that'll happen anytime soon.
I typed a very short sentence which you took upon yourself to assume meant several paragraphs of your own invention.
Have you ever looked into 'Dominionism'?

Some high up Republican politicians follow it....Ted Cruz come to mind.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690421 Jan 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i6zGEBhJMHAXX
He just couldn't keep it together and lost his mind in the process

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690422 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>No...... I didn't put words in your mouth... I just wrote how your response to the words from a hateful person (Pomona) came across to me. I apologize if it seemed that I put words there. That was absolutely not my intention.

I don't dwell on the past effects of anything. I cannot change the past. i was't there and cannot answer for it.

I dwell in the here and now, and how what I do or say today affects the future for me, for you, for and for all those that I know and care about. That I do have control of.

I am not trying to convert you, or punish you, or shame you, or threaten you with hell and damnation.

That's not my way DS.

I will say that I am glad that you removed yourself from whatever was causing you discomfort or ill feelings. I truly hope that you are in peace.
That Is straight from my heart. No underhanded or hidden motives. Just one Human being to another.
Ok. Thanks for that and I'll say again, that if all believers were like you, there wouldn't be a problem.

I too apologise for how I may have come across to you, I don't often agree with Pomona and if I could say I believed in anything, freedom and love would be it.

My beef, so to speak, is with those who still wish and actively try to, keep freedom from all who do not believe as they do.

Personal beliefs have no place in Laws or who can and cannot marry or what gender a person loves or what a woman chooses to do with her body or what a person chooses to not believe and many other issues concerning freedom.

That is still happening and I don't think it should be.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690423 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>to each his/her own .... but why cant ppl just get along?.... always controversy... find a happy place...if ppl just checked themselves and did what theyre supposed to... "right moral character, and not pissing down someone elses leg" .... wouldnt the world, your country, state, county,... household be a better place to be?
Of course but how do you think that will ever come to pass?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690424 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it will be banned some day? Oh what a lovely thought.
<quoted text>
OO-RAH.
Semper Fi! Amiga! Hows things? Don't mind me tonight. I'm tired, cranky but feeling cocky!

“Bearer of the truth”

Location hidden

#690425 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with all Christians. Heck, I find myself at odds more often with my "Christian Brethren" over the dogma that is so pervasive in Christianity than I do with many atheists.
Stick around..... You'll see it soon enough when this post gets read.
Do I agree with many Christians? Some. not all. Heck, I think some are whacked right out of their minds.
I sympathise Garcia... in the book of Revelation in fact.. Christ says of the modern church Himself..." I will spew you from my mouth"... as though detestable... and Hed know moreso than you or I... be real.. just like you are... Christians are just ppl man... many are assholes.... but the Lord is not a church.. "anywhere" .... in all fairness theyve pimped Him out to fashion country clubs... and to those... Im no member... Im still welcome at the Lords table however, because I throw in with Him personally... and Oh Yes... I hope for my own sake Hes as merciful as we've been instucted.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690427 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>Just Think wrote:
Unless they are suffering from some sort of physical disorder, or for some other reason are unable to achieve REM sleep, everyone has dreams every night. Dreams are, in fact, measurable.
You lose.

EEG.

Look into it.

Dumbass.
lol

You know he won't.

An apt description of rr;

http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/04-14-2...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690429 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with all Christians. Heck, I find myself at odds more often with my "Christian Brethren" over the dogma that is so pervasive in Christianity than I do with many atheists.

Stick around..... You'll see it soon enough when this post gets read.

Do I agree with many Christians? Some. not all. Heck, I think some are whacked right out of their minds.
Yeah I'm starting to see that, you seem very reasonable to me.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690430 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>Its been around yes... world empires have come and gone fighting for the cross.... I wish ppl would focus more on the person of God.. He didnt come in a box man...forget what denomination r'whaddevr... before you refute... ask yourself this... has God offended you?... or the charlatan misconcepts that have pimped Him out for profit all this time... read somes' all Im saying.. if its not your bag... I pray youll find happiness in envolvement that at least doesnt leave you in confusion... He'll call you Himself... His voice is fealt, not heard... its a good place, when its real... trust me... I wasnt always saved myself.
I was, "saved" that is. Now I know better, I appreciate your kind words but prayer does nothing.

Loving all people, now that, might be something and it's not found in religion, we all have it inside of ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 8,250
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min The swamiji 7,640
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 603,330
The Christian Atheist debate 21 min waaasssuuup 3,926
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 34 min Lea 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min who 177,889
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 46 min dheka 64
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web