hello

Constantine, Algeria

#690489 Jan 31, 2014
:)
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690492 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
You abuse people all day everyday....... so what's the difference ?
Equating religious brainwashing with confronting the brainwashed about their inane personal delusions of grandeur is the act of an amoral sociopath.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690493 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
Scrooge wants a world where everybody beats to the same drum, his drum.
Once again, only an amoral sociopath would defend the abomination known as organized religion. Also, it's inappropriate to refer to slavery as a freedom. You're making a complete ass of yourself, punk!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690494 Jan 31, 2014
_IRECKNSO_ wrote:
It would really be a sad state, our individualism is what makes life so great, any other way would be "robotic" and we'd just be going thru the motions, nothing to gain or lose really...
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck never ceases to amaze. Religious brainwashing creates cults of robots or godbots who mindlessly repeat their programming without question. You're a f*cking moron, punk!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#690495 Jan 31, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
<quoted text>Holograms are kinda like projection huh?
Yeah.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690496 Jan 31, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
The Christian church has been...
...spreading ignorance and inciting both intolerance and violence ever since this abomination was founded.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#690498 Jan 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I want a very simple answer from you. I want is a yes or no, please.
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
oouch dude - are you trying to pull rank on me or sumthin?

there is no yes or no answer to your question, just like not everyone who calls themselves 'christian' are 'Christian' indeed or those who belong to ...say...a baptist church

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690499 Jan 31, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was carbon-dated and shown to only be about 1000 years old. Not old enough to have be around during the time of Jesus...
how long has the carbon dating theory been in place?

how ever many years it's been in use is the only amount of years it can be PROVEN infallible - DUH!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690500 Jan 31, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, well my dreams were of neither of them, plus i'd been locked up and clean for like 34 mths when 3rd dream within a dream occurred, very for, or seemed so. i wish i had the time to write it out, it was a wonderment, i even wrote PAULA WHITE a letter and she couldn't believe it either.. it was really something. i'm NOT sayn it was anything but man, i woke up cryn like a baby.. believe that
cool! those visions i had before i knew bible doctrine proved to be completely biblical and they were no doubt a factor in my surrender to Jesus when i finally heard the Gospel preached:-)

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690501 Jan 31, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got to love the blind hypocrisy of a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic brainwashed godbot defending their right to be a slave in the name of freedom. The 13th Amendment bans involuntary servitude.
Religious cults prey on young children and psychologically disturbed adults because no sane person would willingly join a cult to worship an imaginary father figure in the sky in hopes of achieving eternal salvation in a mythical afterlife paradise.
The human race is on the path to a premature demise. There's absolutely no place for religious cults with violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction. Organized religion is an unconscionable abomination and will inevitably be internationally banned.
Religious brainwashing is inhumane and indefensible. Shame on you, immoral slave Al Garcia!
I'm sorry....... Did you say something?

I'm sorry that you're having comprehension issues Pomona. I'm talking about choices and the freedom to make those choices. The true evil here is the taking away those choices which you so much wish to do. The final result of the removal of freedoms will be the servitude of those people to the Government that is allowed to take it away. Are you so deranged that you can't see that? I believe in this Constitutional Republic and it's laws and will defend it against anyone that want's to take it away.

Want to give it a go with me on that Pomona? I guaran damn tee that you will lose against me on that......

I don't believe at all that the human race is on a premature path to our demise (you're not a doomsday prepper are you?) Besides faith in what I believe in, I also have faith in humanity as well.

The only brainwashed person here is you. You say the say the same hateful words over and over and over again just like a good hateful, brainwashed fascist.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690502 Jan 31, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck has a question for you.
lol! even a witch can become a christian, but sooner or later one spirit has to pack up & leave the soul & body to the other;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690503 Jan 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That isn't what he asked you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
i'm doing a very good job at expressing my views, thank you!

btw - this new pic/avatar could bear resemblence to the other in the swim suit & looking over the sun glasses. is this you?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690504 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
So you base your religious beliefs on a bad drug experience.
*That* explains a lot.
why do you hafta hate on me for every personal thing i share?:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690505 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
So you base your religious beliefs on a bad drug experience.
*That* explains a lot.
btw - God in His wisdom & mercy, worked my 'bad' experiences out for good, while my other friend's 'good' experiences became a snare from which some have never recovered:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690506 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
"God *hates* me, that's what it is."
"Hate him back, it works for me."
Danny Glover, Mel Gibson, "Lethal Weapon."
this statement of lies does not hold-up to the truth of Jn 3:16!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690507 Jan 31, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can't differentiate fantasy from reality is insane so all Christian cultists are certifiably insane.
doesn't everyone love the way cyber-bullies make fun of everyone elses beliefs and values, but are too cowardly and ashamed to admit that they have none of their own to share?!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690508 Jan 31, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
I was born free and you can [email protected] well bet, I will die that way!
Indeed! Unfortunately, most children are enslaved by the religious cult of their disingenuous parents and will live most of their adult lives as slaves.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690509 Jan 31, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds about right. You're terrified of hell, and you were mentally abused with threats of hell so much so that even while your friends were enjoying themselves you were obsessing over your fear.
why the hell shouldn't a defiant and rebellious person be terrified of the just punishment awaiting them?

better to be prepared now then to gnash your teeth in regret & agony for all eternity, dumb dumb!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#690510 Jan 31, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Unfortunately, most children are enslaved by the religious cult of their disingenuous parents and will live most of their adult lives as slaves.
uncle scroogey wants freedom of conscience so he can pork any dude's bung w/out feeling guilty about it and that's his entire belief and values platform for life!;-)

anyone wanting to raise a decent family on this planet should greatly despise his efforts, christian or non-christian!:-)
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690511 Jan 31, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
I'm talking about choices and the freedom to make those choices.
No, you're not! It's obvious you're just as mentally retarded as Riverside Redneck and other fundies spewing their vitriol in this forum. Slavery isn't synonymous with freedom.

Religious cults prey on the most vulnerable members of society and enslave victims to their ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma. The 13th Amendment abolishes involuntary servitude.

Whether or not a completely brainwashed imbecilic sociopathic Christian godbot like you likes it or not, you're on the wrong side of history. Religious brainwashing is pure evil and indefensible. This abomination will be internationally banned and the sooner the better. Enjoy your local brainwashing institution while you can because it will someday be a de-conversion center and eventually a recreational site.

You're a death-denying coward and amoral sociopathic punk, Al Garica!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web