Prove there's a god.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#690470 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was, "saved" that is. Now I know better, I appreciate your kind words but prayer does nothing.
Loving all people, now that, might be something and it's not found in religion, we all have it inside of ourselves.
Exactly.
Everybody has this trait, it is inside everybody.
It's just that some people don't know how to express it.
The easiest thing to do is to love, but yet, it is the hardest thing to say.

I love you Divinity Surgeon.:)
There you go, I just broke the shackles.
Now I need a rest, that took a lot out of me.:)
It takes energy to love, for love means what you put into it.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#690471 Jan 31, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> You know, i try so hard to overcome the way i used to be, seems people don't see me for what i am now, they judge me on what i was then.. it's like, if there is a GOD, he's telling JESUS, look at whitewolf jesus, and laffn while he's smoking a cig. and drinkn a mtn. dew.....pointing,,
It is entirely up to you to overcome the oppression of region.

Me, I walked out of it when I was 14, after suffering the previous 10 years of religious taunting and mockery.

If you can realise there is no god telling the late jc to point at you, the abrahmic god was a figment of the imagination of escaped slaves high on weed.

The late jc himself was a terrorist with several aliases to hide behind (none of them jesus) and was crucified for his crimes against the state.

Perhaps such realisation will help you feel better, or at least have a little chuckle at the lie that is christianity

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#690472 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Everybody has this trait, it is inside everybody.
It's just that some people don't know how to express it.
The easiest thing to do is to love, but yet, it is the hardest thing to say.

I love you Divinity Surgeon.:)
There you go, I just broke the shackles.
Now I need a rest, that took a lot out of me.:)
It takes energy to love, for love means what you put into it.
Agreed.

I love green stuffs so I spose I love you, Greens - tuff :)

lol

Location hidden

#690473 Jan 31, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>The Christian church has been aiding and assistaing impoverished families for millenia... which one of our cults do you call when you cant pay your bills?
Ghostbusters.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#690477 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I love green stuffs so I spose I love you, Greens - tuff :)
lol
This is the first Friday night ( now Saturday morning) that I can remember where I haven't had the "green stuff" .
Oh well, I will get through it.

I could always ask Kaitlin to hold my hand for the next 24hrs.:)

Location hidden

#690479 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>This is the first Friday night ( now Saturday morning) that I can remember where I haven't had the "green stuff" .
Oh well, I will get through it.

I could always ask Kaitlin to hold my hand for the next 24hrs.:)
Lmao.

Oh yeah, it's still daylight savings down there. I meant um, trees and whatnot.

Oh look a squirrell!

*runs*
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#690480 Jan 31, 2014
_IRECKNSO_ wrote:
<quoted text> Thoughts, Feelings, Actions! The actions put behind the other two are what makes us, i think. The thought of wanting to help that motorist is really neither good or bad, until the action of the feeling is put behind it. We help or move on, the action of you're thinking determines the person you are..I guess!

Good thinking mate, I like that.

It's late, c u all tomorrow.:)
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#690481 Jan 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.
Oh yeah, it's still daylight savings down there. I meant um, trees and whatnot.
Oh look a squirrell!
*runs*
Lol.
Yep , still day light savings and still damn hot.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#690482 Jan 31, 2014
_IRECKNSO_ wrote:
<quoted text> Walked out of it? i wasn't talking about religion ChristineM, you think JESUS was a terrorist? i got a bunch of aliases, but i am no terrorist, i used to terrorize my hood here tho, haha! Jesus was crucified because it was his destiny and he wouldn't bow down to his oppressors, well according to scripture anyway, could've been considered what you said tho. I am in position to make the call as to why. behind every lie is some truth. I walked 10 miles to literally prove a lie one day, the truth behind it was about myself, just as with any lie. Yeah, my troubles have nothing to do with oppression from religion. My mom is very religious. She pushes her thoughts on no one nor is she hypocritical about it. She goes to church for herself, not to "fit in". A nice lady. I have saw her ask a friend to come but never condemning one for choosing not to. I am not religious, spiritual maybe, My troubles are of my own making, but i am trying to overcome them, from my past. Religion is not my problem, people are!
Oh, I see what has happened here, when you were talking about god and jesus I made the obviously specious assumption that that you were talking about god and jesus, how silly of me.

I know jesus was a terrorist, I helped collate and compile the multiple lines of evidence to show this, that proof has been used in several authoritative academic books on the subject.

My best friend is very religions and quite high up in the church hierarchy, she too would never dream of imposing her belief on others. That is not to say that there are christians (including most of the ones on topix) who do try and impose their beliefs on other people.

As for your troubles, no matter what the source, keep up the strength to overcome them

Location hidden

#690483 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol.
Yep , still day light savings and still damn hot.
It's cooled up here somewhat, cyclones are good for something I suppose.

Location hidden

#690485 Jan 31, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever sleep Doc?
No, I'm a hologram, don't need it.

Location hidden

#690488 Jan 31, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
<quoted text>Is that something like an Illusion? or Delusion?
Nope. Holograms are quite common in the future.
hello

Constantine, Algeria

#690489 Jan 31, 2014
:)
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690492 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
You abuse people all day everyday....... so what's the difference ?
Equating religious brainwashing with confronting the brainwashed about their inane personal delusions of grandeur is the act of an amoral sociopath.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690493 Jan 31, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
Scrooge wants a world where everybody beats to the same drum, his drum.
Once again, only an amoral sociopath would defend the abomination known as organized religion. Also, it's inappropriate to refer to slavery as a freedom. You're making a complete ass of yourself, punk!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690494 Jan 31, 2014
_IRECKNSO_ wrote:
It would really be a sad state, our individualism is what makes life so great, any other way would be "robotic" and we'd just be going thru the motions, nothing to gain or lose really...
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck never ceases to amaze. Religious brainwashing creates cults of robots or godbots who mindlessly repeat their programming without question. You're a f*cking moron, punk!

Location hidden

#690495 Jan 31, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
<quoted text>Holograms are kinda like projection huh?
Yeah.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690496 Jan 31, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
The Christian church has been...
...spreading ignorance and inciting both intolerance and violence ever since this abomination was founded.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#690498 Jan 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I want a very simple answer from you. I want is a yes or no, please.
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
oouch dude - are you trying to pull rank on me or sumthin?

there is no yes or no answer to your question, just like not everyone who calls themselves 'christian' are 'Christian' indeed or those who belong to ...say...a baptist church

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#690499 Jan 31, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was carbon-dated and shown to only be about 1000 years old. Not old enough to have be around during the time of Jesus...
how long has the carbon dating theory been in place?

how ever many years it's been in use is the only amount of years it can be PROVEN infallible - DUH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Joe Fortuna 71,519
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Peter Ross 447,397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 50 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96