Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690424 Jan 30, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it will be banned some day? Oh what a lovely thought.
<quoted text>
OO-RAH.
Semper Fi! Amiga! Hows things? Don't mind me tonight. I'm tired, cranky but feeling cocky!

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#690425 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with all Christians. Heck, I find myself at odds more often with my "Christian Brethren" over the dogma that is so pervasive in Christianity than I do with many atheists.
Stick around..... You'll see it soon enough when this post gets read.
Do I agree with many Christians? Some. not all. Heck, I think some are whacked right out of their minds.
I sympathise Garcia... in the book of Revelation in fact.. Christ says of the modern church Himself..." I will spew you from my mouth"... as though detestable... and Hed know moreso than you or I... be real.. just like you are... Christians are just ppl man... many are assholes.... but the Lord is not a church.. "anywhere" .... in all fairness theyve pimped Him out to fashion country clubs... and to those... Im no member... Im still welcome at the Lords table however, because I throw in with Him personally... and Oh Yes... I hope for my own sake Hes as merciful as we've been instucted.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#690427 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>Just Think wrote:
Unless they are suffering from some sort of physical disorder, or for some other reason are unable to achieve REM sleep, everyone has dreams every night. Dreams are, in fact, measurable.
You lose.

EEG.

Look into it.

Dumbass.
lol

You know he won't.

An apt description of rr;

http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/04-14-2...

Location hidden

#690429 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with all Christians. Heck, I find myself at odds more often with my "Christian Brethren" over the dogma that is so pervasive in Christianity than I do with many atheists.

Stick around..... You'll see it soon enough when this post gets read.

Do I agree with many Christians? Some. not all. Heck, I think some are whacked right out of their minds.
Yeah I'm starting to see that, you seem very reasonable to me.

Location hidden

#690430 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>Its been around yes... world empires have come and gone fighting for the cross.... I wish ppl would focus more on the person of God.. He didnt come in a box man...forget what denomination r'whaddevr... before you refute... ask yourself this... has God offended you?... or the charlatan misconcepts that have pimped Him out for profit all this time... read somes' all Im saying.. if its not your bag... I pray youll find happiness in envolvement that at least doesnt leave you in confusion... He'll call you Himself... His voice is fealt, not heard... its a good place, when its real... trust me... I wasnt always saved myself.
I was, "saved" that is. Now I know better, I appreciate your kind words but prayer does nothing.

Loving all people, now that, might be something and it's not found in religion, we all have it inside of ourselves.

“Bearer of the truth”

Location hidden

#690431 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Your god isn't good. Ask any Midianite, he'll tell you.
Oh, wait; you can't. Your "god" ordered them all killed and raped. That's what your bible says, anyway.
The Midianites were Godless heathens... like you apparently... perhaps you could take a page from their book.. "Judges" ... and pay close attention... its ppl like you who support the ACLU.. and attack any moral tradition.. what we used to know as the American way... is long over... compromised by... Midianites... call em what you want... the outcome of America is what Gideons army avoided....being infiltrated and compromised by heathen like yourself..... of course Im sure you find the modern age America more to your liking.

“Bearer of the truth”

Location hidden

#690432 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course but how do you think that will ever come to pass?
wish I knew kid... like always... charachter... take the hit... be the best you that you can to set by example... thats all the control we really have anyhow... just keeping ourselves in check.... I know the best sorts of ppl have it roughest... while a man would walk 50 miles because hes no thief... the neighbors kids have Hummers paid for by a scheming politician... its tough being good...Im far from perfect myself.... if I were to say someone shouldve "taken" control of the populace before all this... Id sound just the the type Christian detractors make us all out to be... I hope it gets better... I doubt it will.... just look at the harmony of ppl now...all diversified.. and this is a small town.

Location hidden

#690434 Jan 30, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever looked into 'Dominionism'?

Some high up Republican politicians follow it....Ted Cruz come to mind.
No, I'm not familiar with the term and try to avoid politics but will have a peek.

Location hidden

#690435 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>wish I knew kid... like always... charachter... take the hit... be the best you that you can to set by example... thats all the control we really have anyhow... just keeping ourselves in check.... I know the best sorts of ppl have it roughest... while a man would walk 50 miles because hes no thief... the neighbors kids have Hummers paid for by a scheming politician... its tough being good...Im far from perfect myself.... if I were to say someone shouldve "taken" control of the populace before all this... Id sound just the the type Christian detractors make us all out to be... I hope it gets better... I doubt it will.... just look at the harmony of ppl now...all diversified.. and this is a small town.
Yeah. Sigh.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690436 Jan 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
i think that those who put their trust in what Christ did on the cross for them are Christians indeed.
Anyone who can't differentiate fantasy from reality is insane so all Christian cultists are certifiably insane.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#690437 Jan 30, 2014
More proof that the Adam and Eve story is not true:

“Last year, ground-breaking research revealed conclusive evidence that Neanderthals bred with modern humans (Homo sapiens), a fact disputed for many years. The first ever complete mapping of a Neanderthal genome found that the genomes of people living outside Africa today are composed of some 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA.  Now two new studies suggest that, taken collectively, about 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA still lives on in modern humans, influencing the skin, hair, and diseases that people have today.”
See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution...
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690438 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
"Anecdotal evidence" lmfao!
So if I tell stories about a luck dragon coming to my house and taking me on an adventure, then luck dragons exist. Awesome. In theory anyway.
I still haven't seen a luck dragon out of the tv :(
You have as much "evidence" for a luck dragon as any godbot has for their imaginary friend.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#690439 Jan 30, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" I can guarantee that I , and most likely every other atheist here, doesn't concern themselves with such nonsense, "
Did you have to say "atheist" ?
Couldn't you of just said "human being" ?
Can you see what is so wrong with your statement ?
I suppose, but I can't say for sure whether or not the theists here believe in the existence of miracles. That's why I said atheists, because atheists are the only people I feel comfortable making such an unequivocal statement about. Granted, I doubt the theists here take "andre" very seriously, but I can't be sure they don't believe in miracles in general.

Location hidden

#690440 Jan 30, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" You saw two dry circles on the ground "
That is incorrect, he saw two "semi" dry circles on the ground.
Just thought I would point that out to you , because detail does apparently matter.
I see...

Location hidden

#690441 Jan 30, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
See a doctor!
What? I think you misread my post...
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690442 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
DS, I don't believe that it's a lovely thought at all. If one wants Christianlity to be banned, then one is allowing a personal freedom to be banned
You just got to love the blind hypocrisy of a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic brainwashed godbot defending their right to be a slave in the name of freedom. The 13th Amendment bans involuntary servitude.

Religious cults prey on young children and psychologically disturbed adults because no sane person would willingly join a cult to worship an imaginary father figure in the sky in hopes of achieving eternal salvation in a mythical afterlife paradise.

The human race is on the path to a premature demise. There's absolutely no place for religious cults with violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction. Organized religion is an unconscionable abomination and will inevitably be internationally banned.

Religious brainwashing is inhumane and indefensible. Shame on you, immoral slave Al Garcia!

Location hidden

#690443 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never made the claim that black people are inherently more violent than other races.
I've only made the comment that blacks commit more violent crimes than any other race. That isn't negative, it's just a fact.
What might be a "negative" fact I've posted about gays?
You're missing the point.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690444 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
If christians could keep their personal beliefs out of everyone else's lives, my opinion would change.
Why? Are you suggesting that child abuse is OK if it's done in private?

Location hidden

#690445 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.
I have anecdotal evidence, evidence I cannot prove.
That's not a complete lack.
I have ane8cdotal evidence that unicorns exist.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690446 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
One wonders why the prospect of God.... the ultimate standard of goodness and truth gets under the skin of you non believers so...
Self-righteous bigotry and ignorance has never ever been "the ultimate standard of goodness". Religion has always been pure evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Tellthetruth 447,410
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 49 min mikex28 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Nohweh 71,615
How to make an interracial relationship work 2 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 5 hr Jank 55