*flicks collar*

I usually am.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#690248 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are the stupid co**cksucker in Topix !!
you are are an idiot witch !! ok ?? there is nothing credible in what you say. you are just a b***itch, a brainless witch !!
as i said, i would not be wasting my time here if i did not see that miracle !!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!??? you co***cksucker !!!
i would be spending my time in other threads, not here. because i saw that Miracle, then i have to post it here to prove that God is present. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???!!! you fu***cktard !!!!
i am not lying !!! you idiot !!! from now on, i will not waste my time reading your responses. ok ? and do not try responding to me. you are wasting you time. i will not read it. b****ch !!
well, since you are a real stupid fuc***ktard, keep responding. but put this in your small brain, i will not read it.
You are not understanding what people are telling you. I know you believe, okey. But what everybody is telling you is that all you saw was two dry spots. Not a miracle in itself, but because you were not outside to witness how the dry spots came to be, you did not see a miracle, just two dry spots. Jeff is the one who said it was a miracle and you believed him.

Unless you were outside with Jeff and saw the raindrops avoid those spots by whatever means, you actually did not witness anything. Just saw two dry spots. Do you understand?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690249 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Yeah, yeahÂ…blah blah.
You've already stated that you can't prove to anyone else that a deity exists (such a convenient cop out) so quit boring everyone...
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.

I have anecdotal evidence, evidence I cannot prove.

That's not a complete lack.

“ DOG EAT DOG”

Since: Jan 14

EAT CAT TOO

#690250 Jan 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of it about
things are tuff all over for me seems like, everytime i turn around.... just so depressed.....

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690251 Jan 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of it about
You know, i try so hard to overcome the way i used to be, seems people don't see me for what i am now, they judge me on what i was then.. it's like, if there is a GOD, he's telling JESUS, look at whitewolf jesus, and laffn while he's smoking a cig. and drinkn a mtn. dew.....pointing,,
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#690253 Jan 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not understanding what people are telling you. I know you believe, okey. But what everybody is telling you is that all you saw was two dry spots. Not a miracle in itself, but because you were not outside to witness how the dry spots came to be, you did not see a miracle, just two dry spots. Jeff is the one who said it was a miracle and you believed him.
Unless you were outside with Jeff and saw the raindrops avoid those spots by whatever means, you actually did not witness anything. Just saw two dry spots. Do you understand?
please, when is saw those 2 dry spots I really saw a real Miracle. when I saw those Jeff and his religious materials being very dry, then I saw a Miracle.

do I need to witness how God did it ? no need. being able to see 2 perfect dry semi circles that protected Jeff and his religious materials and left Jeff and his materials very dry are proof enough of witnessing a real Miracle.

if I did not witness anything, then I would not have seen those 2 dry spots. ok ? have a nice day.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#690254 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> You know, i try so hard to overcome the way i used to be, seems people don't see me for what i am now, they judge me on what i was then.. it's like, if there is a GOD, he's telling JESUS, look at whitewolf jesus, and laffn while he's smoking a cig. and drinkn a mtn. dew.....pointing,,
I don't look at you that way at all...just so you know.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690255 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
you cannot directly prove the 'Christian' God exists
You can't prove that any mythical character from any fictional book exists. Grow up!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690256 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
We Christians wish to bring hope.
Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. It's an abomination and someday will be internationally banned. You're clearly brainwashed, delusional and insane. You need professional help, kid.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690257 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
....can you please quit it with the insulting
Can you grow up?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#690258 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not deny my claims, nor did you present me an answer to my questions, nor did you prove God does not exist. I asked you to explain something through the worldview of evolution. How did this code occur by chance?
look here boy you are a mere troll

your material is jevenile

and

register

the binary code used by a computer is for communication and is not related in any way to the "complexity" of the computer.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690259 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
yes, I saw a real Miracle.
No, you didn't! No human being has ever seen a divinely inspired miracle. Unfortunately, you're too retarded to understand that you're easily manipulated and dangerously delusional. You're a certifiably insane whack job making a complete ass of yourself with your utterly ridiculous tale of dry books and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#690260 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see anything, Jeff is a con artist who probably performed fellatio on your gullible self.
"Liar" is the only word a retard can speak. nothing can be expected from a retard. you were not there when it happened, so you know nothing.

the only thing you know is finger yourself. what a c****cksucker.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#690261 Jan 30, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it going to be tomorrow "ireckonso" ?
Perhaps " black wolf " ?
"Bad Wolf"?

Location hidden

#690262 Jan 30, 2014
yualreadykno wrote:
<quoted text> So you're just saying to he!! with them ancient writings, not just of the bible and Sumerians but all ancient cultures of the world, totally discredited? man, you're only kidding your self, not the other way around. way to much misunderstanding, about way to much stuff, to do that, i have seen your other post, so by my observations, you're not stupid enough to put your self out there like that are you? just think about what them Sumerians symbols mean, THE earliest known writings EVER and you're saying it's a lie! I think you may need time to think about that..you're telling me that, you believe, the description of the beginning and them beings that were symbolized and spoke of in the writings are BS? why would they have been coming up with a concept like that? for what purpose? none!! they saw what they symbolized.. period..way way way to descriptive and detailed for just a fairy tale.. Surly you jest! if not you're kidding no one but your self..
POE
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690263 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
as i said, i would not be wasting my time here if i did not see that miracle !!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!??? you co***cksucker !!!
We understand that you're dangerously delusional and should be institutionalized immediately. We also understand you're an insecure little shit who desperately needs to cling to your inane personal delusions. F*ck off, azzhole!

Location hidden

#690264 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not illogical on this subject after all. I've studies multiple atheist textbooks as well as Origin of Species itself. Also, I am here making observations while being berated by insults. If you choose to label my arguments as spam that is your business, however I am not calling anyone else names. The truth is, I've asked multiple questions here, to which nobody has even attempted to answer. I am open to anyone's theories/facts supporting evolution which can contradict me, however, I have received none. If you truly believe that my argument this this invalid then I would like somebody to give me facts. I've clicked on the links which have been sent to me and I do plan to look up the sources you sent, however, still nobody is using their own logic and proving me wrong. Please, I'm asking whoever is reading this, use your own words and prove me wrong. Mocking my intellect gets you nowhere, if you want to make a statement and get me to rethink my claims, do it through facts.
TROLL

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690265 Jan 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't look at you that way at all...just so you know.
Thank you.. the learned behavior's that are associated with my long long battle with drug use from an early age, are hard to overcome, but i try so frigging hard but no one here seems to see that, i was not a very nice guy back then, mistakes, yeah man, i made a sh1t load of them, scars, he11 yeah i gotem, but the ones i got ant visible, i have tryed to make amends for a lot of my actions before, but some people ant gonna take, i am sorry, but i am ok with that, it's just they want let a sleeping dog lay, ya know what i mean, and when they stir the pot, well the demon in me comes out.. not a pretty thing, this morning, i had to walk away, something that used to be hard to do and they know that, but they just didn't see the progress in me doing that, they wanted me to snap... and they bout got something brought on them that, i don't think they could've handled.. i am proud of myself, but i got a long way to go.. Thanks again...

Location hidden

#690266 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here on this forum to support my beliefs. The original forum post says to prove that God exists, therefore, I am answering to it. If you read my comments until now, you will see that I have asked several questions and made several attempts to accept the said challenge of proving God's existence. Nobody has refused my statement's however. Every question I asked was answered with an insult to my intellect. I have been called multiple names and have had my religion bashed many times in the last 48 hours. Nobody has given me any facts which deny mine, therefore I keep speaking. I do not desire my God to be bashed and I am willing to defend him through science. Although nobody has acknowledged it as such, I am here to use science. I study the Origin of Species. I have read multiple secular text books. I am not brainwashed into believing what I do. I am here to test my truth. If people are finished belittling me, I wish to proceed with debating my views. I want to hear your views. I want to know your answers to my questions. I want to see the opposing viewpoint. Do not forget what this forum is for. The very title says "Prove There's a God". This is why I am here.
low intellect

POE

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#690267 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.
I have anecdotal evidence, evidence I cannot prove.
That's not a complete lack.
It's a complete lack of proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Steve III 44,649
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 15 min Truthiness 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Rosesz 646,405
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 23 min Truthiness 16
Calling Doctor Reality Calling Dr Reality WHERE... 26 min Charles 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Neville Thompson 281,234
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 48,211
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Brian_G 618,560
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web