Prove there's a god.

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#690385 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd also like to point out that you have projected many thoughts unto me, that I did not have.
So I'd like to ask you a question, why do christians think they have the right to impose their will on all of society?
Its true... now I am a Christian... and like this man points out... many of us need to look inward and practice humility... not show off a knack for instruction... Im seeing much arrogance among the bretheran... lets walk the walk, yes... and let God be God... some Ive notice here only want to refute, prod, and argue... even when no one is arguing.. lets share Gods grace.. "self included"... with a little better mannerism.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#690386 Jan 30, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been dealing with a lot of foolish people here. Too many.
"I need a vacation." Arnold Schwartzenegger, "Terminator 2."
<quoted text>
I blame genetics. I'm told that I have my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth; she's a pediatrician, and he's a retired Marine.
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"and my dad's mouth ;"
Have you ever heard of "breaking the cycle" ?You are using your father as an excuse for your foul mouth.
You can't change having your "mom's eyes" , but you sure can change the way you communicate to others.
You fail to see the humor and the wry wit, Grasshopper.

Fuck me, you're dim!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690387 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> Breathe.. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8. ..9...repeat as needed.. walking a fish is also good stress reliever.
Love the avatar; talk about-tit-for-tatt!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690388 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't expect the Topix Atheist! to operate on logic...
What do *you* know about logic?

You call your opinions "fact," while calling everyone else's facts "opinion."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690389 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta hate in those words....
Lotta truth in those words. But you wouldn't know that, because you didn't read the post.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690390 Jan 30, 2014
I merely asked you if you thought your sister was a good kisser; rather than responding with a simple yes (or maybe no) you mentioned Beyonce. I thought that was what you called her.
See what happens when you refuse to give honest answers?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have no sister and Beyoncé is a "sister" (and hot), I thought I'd mention her....
Besides, if I did have a sister, I wouldn't be sexual with her.
Yeah, I'll just bet you wouldn't.....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690391 Jan 30, 2014
Because your bible god doesn't exist, that's how I know. Your idea of "god" comes from a book of lies and fairytales.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know God doesn't exist, you believe it.
Yet you get to claim that you know your god *does* exist. Hypocrite much?

Your god doesn't exist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690392 Jan 30, 2014
But the scientists who show the proof before those lawyers are not.
That decision carries far more weight than your worthless religitard opinion. The testimonies of experts in the field mean nothing to you, do they?
<quoted text>
No. Why would there be? Who would benefit? Or do you just see it all as an attack on your "god?"
<quoted text>
Only when that court disagrees with your uninformed, uneducated, worthless redneck godbot opinion.
<quoted text>
Wrongful court decisions get overturned.
Science learns new things every day.
Your xtian religion is as intellectually dead and stagnant as a sewer.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if the "corporations are people" court ruling gets overturned.
Irrelevant.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Because wrongful court decisions get overturned, right?
Right. I'd tell you to think about that, but I know you won't.

Here's a hint: the court decision banning handguns from Washington DC got overturned. Y'wanna know why?

BECAUSE IT WAS A WRONGFUL DECISION.

Dumbass xtian.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#690393 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>what projection was that DS? Pomona said that my beliefs should be banned, and you agreed with him by saying that "It was a lovely thought"

as far as your question about their right (Christians) to impose their will onto others...... are you implying that I am qualified to speak for all Christians?
No. I'm flat out stating that the majority of christians think(?) everyone in the whole world should believe as they do and should have laws based on their "personal belief system".

That has been happening for a very long time, the only difference now is that the church cannot mass murder those who do not agree.

As long as this behaviour continues to attempt to suppress those who do not believe alike and non believer's freedoms, yeah I think banning it from the public is a lovely idea, not that I think that'll happen anytime soon.

I typed a very short sentence which you took upon yourself to assume meant several paragraphs of your own invention.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690394 Jan 30, 2014
I'm *shocked!!*
You actually kept your word!!
Holy crap!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I shook your faith?
He never answered....
So, you're going to simply let it go at that?

Ask him again. Keep on asking until he answers.

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690395 Jan 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also heard that urine is good for the skin, but you cant prove that by me. I just saw it in print somewhere......Maybe he wanted to do facials or cure acne or remove age spots and wrinkles with it.
Dude was just a freak, i think....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690396 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Whereas people who believe in deities - despite the complete lack of proof that they exist - are all about logic?
LOLÂ….riiiiiight.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete lack of proof, you say?
You're wrong.
Do you have some proof that you won't share with the rest of the class, or are you just lying again?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690397 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.
I have anecdotal evidence, evidence I cannot prove.
That's not a complete lack.
If you had any evidence, you would have presented it.

You lose.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690398 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> You know, i try so hard to overcome the way i used to be, seems people don't see me for what i am now, they judge me on what i was then.. it's like, if there is a GOD, he's telling JESUS, look at whitewolf jesus, and laffn while he's smoking a cig. and drinkn a mtn. dew.....pointing,,
"God *hates* me, that's what it is."

"Hate him back, it works for me."

Danny Glover, Mel Gibson, "Lethal Weapon."

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690399 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to like putting words in my mouth, so to speak.
The christian belief system has been personally affecting all of humanity for the last 1700 years and is still affecting it and its adherents are complaining that people are opposing it, if you deny that then there is no point in continuing this discussion.
It has affected me personally in many ways as well, I'm fortunate to finally be removed from it, somewhat and that is about as much of my personal life I'm willing to discuss here today.
No...... I didn't put words in your mouth... I just wrote how your response to the words from a hateful person (Pomona) came across to me. I apologize if it seemed that I put words there. That was absolutely not my intention.

I don't dwell on the past effects of anything. I cannot change the past. i was't there and cannot answer for it.

I dwell in the here and now, and how what I do or say today affects the future for me, for you, for and for all those that I know and care about. That I do have control of.

I am not trying to convert you, or punish you, or shame you, or threaten you with hell and damnation.

That's not my way DS.

I will say that I am glad that you removed yourself from whatever was causing you discomfort or ill feelings. I truly hope that you are in peace.
That Is straight from my heart. No underhanded or hidden motives. Just one Human being to another.

“Bearer of the truth”

Location hidden

#690400 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm flat out stating that the majority of christians think(?) everyone in the whole world should believe as they do and should have laws based on their "personal belief system".
That has been happening for a very long time, the only difference now is that the church cannot mass murder those who do not agree.
As long as this behaviour continues to attempt to suppress those who do not believe alike and non believer's freedoms, yeah I think banning it from the public is a lovely idea, not that I think that'll happen anytime soon.
I typed a very short sentence which you took upon yourself to assume meant several paragraphs of your own invention.
to each his/her own .... but why cant ppl just get along?.... always controversy... find a happy place...if ppl just checked themselves and did what theyre supposed to... "right moral character, and not pissing down someone elses leg" .... wouldnt the world, your country, state, county,... household be a better place to be?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690401 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Unless they are suffering from some sort of physical disorder, or for some other reason are unable to achieve REM sleep, everyone has dreams every night. Dreams are, in fact, measurable.
You lose.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dreams are not measurable. They remain a mystery to science.
Prove me wrong.
Show me a dream.
EEG.

Look into it.

Dumbass.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#690402 Jan 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
taste in music and what constitutes truth are very much up for debate in this forum, friend;-)
Riverside Redneck has a question for you.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#690403 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with all Christians. Heck, I find myself at odds more often with my "Christian Brethren" over the dogma that is so pervasive in Christianity than I do with many atheists.

Stick around..... You'll see it soon enough when this post gets read.

Do I agree with many Christians? Some. not all. Heck, I think some are whacked right out of their minds.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#690404 Jan 30, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd rather give up freedoms including yours? not only would allowing my right to be taken away affecting me, by that same sword so would yours.
Your Atheism isn't affecting me. How is it then that my belief is affecting you personally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min 2nd term x Trump 88,501
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min The Ragin Pagan 703,822
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 2 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 2 hr stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 2 hr stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 2 hr stupdwmen 3
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr stupdwmen 7