Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#690264 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not illogical on this subject after all. I've studies multiple atheist textbooks as well as Origin of Species itself. Also, I am here making observations while being berated by insults. If you choose to label my arguments as spam that is your business, however I am not calling anyone else names. The truth is, I've asked multiple questions here, to which nobody has even attempted to answer. I am open to anyone's theories/facts supporting evolution which can contradict me, however, I have received none. If you truly believe that my argument this this invalid then I would like somebody to give me facts. I've clicked on the links which have been sent to me and I do plan to look up the sources you sent, however, still nobody is using their own logic and proving me wrong. Please, I'm asking whoever is reading this, use your own words and prove me wrong. Mocking my intellect gets you nowhere, if you want to make a statement and get me to rethink my claims, do it through facts.
TROLL

“ DOG EAT DOG”

Since: Jan 14

EAT CAT TOO

#690265 Jan 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't look at you that way at all...just so you know.
Thank you.. the learned behavior's that are associated with my long long battle with drug use from an early age, are hard to overcome, but i try so frigging hard but no one here seems to see that, i was not a very nice guy back then, mistakes, yeah man, i made a sh1t load of them, scars, he11 yeah i gotem, but the ones i got ant visible, i have tryed to make amends for a lot of my actions before, but some people ant gonna take, i am sorry, but i am ok with that, it's just they want let a sleeping dog lay, ya know what i mean, and when they stir the pot, well the demon in me comes out.. not a pretty thing, this morning, i had to walk away, something that used to be hard to do and they know that, but they just didn't see the progress in me doing that, they wanted me to snap... and they bout got something brought on them that, i don't think they could've handled.. i am proud of myself, but i got a long way to go.. Thanks again...

Location hidden

#690266 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here on this forum to support my beliefs. The original forum post says to prove that God exists, therefore, I am answering to it. If you read my comments until now, you will see that I have asked several questions and made several attempts to accept the said challenge of proving God's existence. Nobody has refused my statement's however. Every question I asked was answered with an insult to my intellect. I have been called multiple names and have had my religion bashed many times in the last 48 hours. Nobody has given me any facts which deny mine, therefore I keep speaking. I do not desire my God to be bashed and I am willing to defend him through science. Although nobody has acknowledged it as such, I am here to use science. I study the Origin of Species. I have read multiple secular text books. I am not brainwashed into believing what I do. I am here to test my truth. If people are finished belittling me, I wish to proceed with debating my views. I want to hear your views. I want to know your answers to my questions. I want to see the opposing viewpoint. Do not forget what this forum is for. The very title says "Prove There's a God". This is why I am here.
low intellect

POE

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#690267 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.
I have anecdotal evidence, evidence I cannot prove.
That's not a complete lack.
It's a complete lack of proof.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#690268 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A complete lack of proof is just that - complete.
That's not a complete lack.
Proof that can't be shown to, and verified by, someone else isn't proof - its a lie or a delusion or an opinion.

Location hidden

#690269 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the flood is documented in several ancient scripts from several regions around world. There are even multiple Native American writings of a worldwide flood, as well as the animals and a select few people being saved in a large boat. Again, my questions have not been answered. According to evolution how did coal form? Will nobody challenge my claims?)
you are standing in a dry circle

must be a miracle from your god
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690270 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
Im not for certain how many collegiate degrees one needs to have a relationship with God...... ppl dont want to be accountable for their own abominable behavior... thus enter monotheism.... to the unbeliever, their god is denial....how can you be accountable for your misdeeds and negative demeanor... when you deny the ultimate standard of goodness... that It, He exists.
The world's most educated are the least religious. The non-religious are far more moral than the religious.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690271 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, you don't! Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your imaginary friends. You should cease humiliating yourself and proving you're mentally retarded and seek the professional help you desperately need, punk.

Location hidden

#690272 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
there are some aspects of the Christian belief system which rely on faith. God says that the Bible is His Holy Word, and while you cannot directly prove the 'Christian' God exists, you cannot deny his existence. I acknowledge that there are some questions which do not have direct answers involving this subject. The Bible itself says that faith is required. What is the said opposing view? I am interested in seeing the other side of things here.
you "believe" it because it says that it is true?

holy cow

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#690273 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liar" is the only word a retard can speak. nothing can be expected from a retard. you were not there when it happened, so you know nothing.
the only thing you know is finger yourself. what a c****cksucker.
No he wasn't there but neither were you. You stated yourself you were inside the store and did not see it. You only took Jeffs word.

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#690274 Jan 30, 2014
I am pleased to be ridiculed by so many non-believers for the sake of the Christ...its no mystery... Ross county is seething with you.... and we wont miss you in eternity.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690275 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that can't be shown to, and verified by, someone else isn't proof - its a lie or a delusion or an opinion.
I can't prove I had a dream.

But I did have a dream.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#690276 Jan 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't! Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your imaginary friends. You should cease humiliating yourself and proving you're mentally retarded and seek the professional help you desperately need, punk.
it takes one to know one. take your antipsychotic meds. please follow your doctor's order to become normal again. once you become normal, probably you will believe in God and become an asset to society. right now, you are a danger to society.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690277 Jan 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I suffer no personal delusions.

Punk.

Pink punk.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#690278 Jan 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you "believe" it because it says that it is true?
holy cow
Show respect to the holiness of The Holy Cow (note the capitalization).
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#690279 Jan 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are standing in a dry circle
must be a miracle from your god
and if you were on Jeff's place or if you were on my place and I saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles, I am sure you will say, "It's a Miracle".

if only you were given a chance to witness a Miracle, I am pretty sure you will believe in Miracles and believe in God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#690280 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you.. the learned behavior's that are associated with my long long battle with drug use from an early age, are hard to overcome, but i try so frigging hard but no one here seems to see that, i was not a very nice guy back then, mistakes, yeah man, i made a sh1t load of them, scars, he11 yeah i gotem, but the ones i got ant visible, i have tryed to make amends for a lot of my actions before, but some people ant gonna take, i am sorry, but i am ok with that, it's just they want let a sleeping dog lay, ya know what i mean, and when they stir the pot, well the demon in me comes out.. not a pretty thing, this morning, i had to walk away, something that used to be hard to do and they know that, but they just didn't see the progress in me doing that, they wanted me to snap... and they bout got something brought on them that, i don't think they could've handled.. i am proud of myself, but i got a long way to go.. Thanks again...
I understand completely.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690281 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
I am pleased to be ridiculed by so many non-believers for the sake of the Christ...its no mystery... Ross county is seething with you.... and we wont miss you in eternity.
You shouldn't be pleased to have a mental illness and religious addiction is a mental illness not a lifestyle choice. The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. You can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control insecure retards like you and shove them up your ass!

Location hidden

#690282 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta hate in those words....
much more kind than you earn
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690283 Jan 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
once you become normal, probably you will believe in God and become an asset to society. right now, you are a danger to society.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot never ceases to amaze. Willing slaves to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma are menaces to society, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 min PoliciaFederal 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 667,755
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Rider on the Storm 92,611
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,035
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 183,621
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemales son 286,022
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr dolarsbill 19,322
More from around the web