Prove there's a god.

“ DOG EAT DOG”

Since: Jan 14

EAT CAT TOO

#690326 Jan 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> YES and it isn't even debatable ..they absolutely are . To the point that them alone are responsible for the religion completely.
without Catholics , there would have never been a Christianity.
wrong wrong wrong!! the roman catholics drove true christians underground and declared that anyone that didn't follow their concept of "christianity" heretics and burnt them at the stake.. they was deemed GNOSTIC..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690327 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Go to google. Type in "measuring dreams"
Are you mentally challenged?
K

First hit:

"The ability to dream is a fascinating aspect of the human mind. However, how the images and emotions that we experience so intensively when we dream form in our heads remains a mystery."

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/.../11102811362... ;

All they can do is measure brain activity during dreaming, not the dream itself.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690328 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
I don't, doctrine makes them different, just because they have the "belief" in a common "GOD" does not make them the same..that, to me, would be like you and i "believing" Denver will win the super bowl, but it don't mean we're both Denver fans..I am for Denver by the way...GO BRONCOS!!
Try this:

All Catholics are Christian but not all Christians are Catholic.

Catholicism falls under the branch of religion called Christianity, duder.

I don't watch football.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690329 Jan 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> YES and it isn't even debatable ..they absolutely are . To the point that them alone are responsible for the religion completely.
Christianity came first.

The Catholics are whats left of the "Universal Christian Church". The word Catholic means universal and it still holds mass in the traditional ways of the first Christians.

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690330 Jan 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:

wrong wrong wrong!! the roman catholics drove true christians underground and declared that anyone that didn't follow their concept of "christianity" heretics and burnt them at the stake.. they was deemed GNOSTIC..

I was just wanting to add, that that started Catholics dictatorship of it all, their say or the highway, sorta speaking.. my opinion

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690331 Jan 30, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Yes, I have evidence that UFOs exist.
lol, that reminds me.

Years and years ago I remember watching this UFO show. The catch for me was in the previews for the show, they talked about the "UFO identified!!". I was in shock, they really identified a real UFO?!?!

Well, after 55 minutes of boring talking and teasing before each commercial break about this supposed identified UFO, they finally got to it. They talked it up and showed the video footage of this mysterious flying object.

They discovered that UFO was a blimp flying at night, all you could see was it's warning lights.

bum deal whatthefuck?!?

A blimp?

They didn't lie, though. They DID identify the UFO...

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690332 Jan 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/things/...
I asked an Indian I used to work with if he indeed eat beef and he said yes he did, but they had to pray and ask forgivness from the cow for taking its life.
I was just curious, i have seen them bath and wash their face in cow urine, there is a doctor of indian nationally here, he pays women, to come to his house and p1ss in jars for him and the girls all told me that he would put the urine in his fridge.. so i was just wondering, if it was the urine or what they worshiped...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#690333 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Catholics are Christian?
i think that those who put their trust in what Christ did on the cross for them are Christians indeed.

therefore, if a 'catholic' can do that, i believe they can be saved. but, salvation comes IN SPITE OF romanism, not because of or through it:-)

what say you?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#690334 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
K
First hit:
"The ability to dream is a fascinating aspect of the human mind. However, how the images and emotions that we experience so intensively when we dream form in our heads remains a mystery."
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/.../11102811362... ;
All they can do is measure brain activity during dreaming, not the dream itself.
Oh man, you are so stupid it makes my head hurt.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#690335 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
Have you ever had a dream within a dream? I had an experience with a car wreck in 1990, i had 3 dreams from 1990, with the 3rd and final one, leading me to a spiritual counselor, all 3 dreams was related, as to the next 1 leading to the next, but it was like someone reading a book and the 3rd dream was an ending, the spiritual counselor i talked with said, " I've known people that have been going to church their whole life and they couldn't describe what you just did", but everything i told him was of these 3 dreams within dreams, it had me freaking out.. scarred to be honest, The counselor i talked with could not believe that i had never been religious/spiritual, I had never read anything that even was remotely similar...but it did start me being curious about the subject tho
i forgot to mention that the dreams were from 1990 with the 3rd 1 being in 2009. A total of 3 over that time period, crazy man....
no lie - when i did pyscodelic drugs as a kid, i always had these profound visions of judgment & hell while my friends right next to me were laughing and having a blast!
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690336 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
Faith is like this : I dont have to participate in the upcoming Black Sabbath concert tour (as much as Id like to) to have full knowledge an expectations that itll be a success on a gradier scale........ I simply know..
Bad analogy bro,and totaly wrong
Faith is belief in something without having any Evidence,,ergo you DONT know you believe

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#690337 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> I never new why "THE HOLY COW" is worshiped in India, would you enlighten me on that?
You're funny.

Location hidden

#690338 Jan 30, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep trying to back up the so-called "miracle" - but not once have you explained it in detail.
Why don't you do that, so the public can give you criticism to figure out what you actually saw or occur.
Are you afraid to express this happening?
You shouldn't be, if it is true.
Honesty ande.....Honesty. Let's see what you got.
He did. He claimed that during a rain, a stack of religious materials that were on a table stayed dry for no apparent reason.(paraphrasing).

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690339 Jan 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Oh man, you are so stupid it makes my head hurt.
Your pain comes from your own stupidity.

Science cannot demonstrate a dream, they can't record it and nobody but the dreamer can witness the dream.

You've claimed that dreams are demonstrable. I really would like you to demonstrate a dream.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690340 Jan 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that those who put their trust in what Christ did on the cross for them are Christians indeed.
therefore, if a 'catholic' can do that, i believe they can be saved. but, salvation comes IN SPITE OF romanism, not because of or through it:-)
what say you?
First, I want a very simple answer from you. I want is a yes or no, please.

Do you think Catholics are Christian?

Location hidden

#690341 Jan 30, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
I dont suppose anyones' ever heard of the Shroud of Turin.... doesnt matter... come judgement day ppl will be in denial amongst fire and brimstone ... snort their pills, sell their foodstamps... and still flatter themselves as some sort of an authority.
Yes, it was carbon-dated and shown to only be about 1000 years old. Not old enough to have be around during the time of Jesus...

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#690343 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> I was just curious, i have seen them bath and wash their face in cow urine, there is a doctor of indian nationally here, he pays women, to come to his house and p1ss in jars for him and the girls all told me that he would put the urine in his fridge.. so i was just wondering, if it was the urine or what they worshiped...
This is a link to the beneficial effects of cow urine, but the women? I don't know.

http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx...
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690344 Jan 30, 2014
Godlike Substance wrote:
People have such complicated theories about a simple subject. God is not real and neither are we. We're figments of God's imagination, and he's a figment of ours. Once people understand that, everything becomes clear.
Only thing clear is the space between your ears!
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690345 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate your argument because it is rather obvious that you are upset at us but I really do not see why. And no, truthfully, we creationists do not wish to see the world be destroyed and we really do not wish to kill each other. Evolution teaches that we exist by chance, and nothing more. There is no purpose. There is no right and wrong. There is nothing after death. We Christians wish to bring hope. God loves everybody and has a plan for each and every one of us. I do not see what area of our motives you misunderstand, but I hope you can elaborate because shouting these things in caps lock.....is uncalled for. We do not wish for the mass murder-suicide for all mankind and we really are not monsters. Please explain your mindset....
Evolution teaches no such things,..right and wrong are human constructs..

and bible god the way depicted sure as he!! does NOT love everyone

www.evilbible.com .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#690346 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text>kind of like atheist huh.. repeating the same back at the christians repeating the same... it's goes something like think this, prove there's a god,, prove there's not.....then you got all the yada yada yada in between.. but dang it, some people are gluttons
So, you didn't understand the question and thought(?) I'd like to have a grade school argument with you?

I reckon so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby Bobson 30,697
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web