Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#690214 Jan 30, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Because your bible god doesn't exist, that's how I know. Your idea of "god" comes from a book of lies and fairytales.
You don't know God doesn't exist, you believe it.
henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

#690215 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't expect the Topix Atheist! to operate on logic...
Many gods are myths not even single one has ever existed

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690216 Jan 30, 2014
But the scientists who show the proof before those lawyers are not.
That decision carries far more weight than your worthless religitard opinion. The testimonies of experts in the field mean nothing to you, do they?
<quoted text>
No. Why would there be? Who would benefit? Or do you just see it all as an attack on your "god?"
<quoted text>
Only when that court disagrees with your uninformed, uneducated, worthless redneck godbot opinion.
<quoted text>
Wrongful court decisions get overturned.
Science learns new things every day.
Your xtian religion is as intellectually dead and stagnant as a sewer.
Let's see if the "corporations are people" court ruling gets overturned.

Because wrongful court decisions get overturned, right?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690217 Jan 30, 2014
I'm *shocked!!*
You actually kept your word!!
Holy crap!!!
I shook your faith?

He never answered....
henry

#690218 Jan 30, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a hard time believing someone could be so naive, so gullible, and so easily impressed.
"My god can keep books dry! He can make traffic lights change!"
Of course, he would never do anything that actually qualifies as miraculous, such as giving amputees their arms back.
Science real, god just a phantasy.
henry

#690219 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Did your alleged god teach you to talk like that?
Of the thousands of mythical gods not a single one has ever been real.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690220 Jan 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you're really from Woodland Hills, you should know better.
You besmirch a civilized community.
You're more like to get robbed in Woodland Hills than in Riverside.

Civilized you say?
henry

#690221 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can expect Topix to operate logic.

“morena ke molisa oa ka!”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#690223 Jan 30, 2014
Molimo o teng!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#690224 Jan 30, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>Of the thousands of mythical gods not a single one has ever been real.
Right again. Top marks for you!
henry

#690225 Jan 30, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You saw two dry circles on the ground, and you accepted jeff's explanation. You saw nothing miraculous (ignoring the fact that an umbrella, whether divine or not, isn't particularly miraculous), you accepted the analysis of a con artist with a vested interest in fooling people.
You seem to believe that everyone is jealous of you because you claim to have experienced a miracle. I can assure you that is not the case. For one, I can guarantee that I, and most likely every other atheist here, doesn't concern themselves with such nonsense, just as you don't particularly care if you might see a unicorn one day. Second, if anything, what most people, myself included, probably feel for you is pity. You seem to lack any self awareness regarding just how silly this story of yours makes you seem.
Very silly!

“Bearer of the truth”

Location hidden

#690226 Jan 30, 2014
Im not for certain how many collegiate degrees one needs to have a relationship with God...... ppl dont want to be accountable for their own abominable behavior... thus enter monotheism.... to the unbeliever, their god is denial....how can you be accountable for your misdeeds and negative demeanor... when you deny the ultimate standard of goodness... that It, He exists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690227 Jan 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
i pefer to be friends, but i refuse to be a doormat to evil:-)
<quoted text>
A total of twelve hours has gone by. Shorty Ass-up came and went, and didn’t answer your question.
Ask him again, Arr Arr, until he answers. But I’m betting he won’t.
Standby.
henry

#690228 Jan 30, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a hard time believing someone could be so naive, so gullible, and so easily impressed.
"My god can keep books dry! He can make traffic lights change!"
Of course, he would never do anything that actually qualifies as miraculous, such as giving amputees their arms back.
See a doctor!
henry

#690229 Jan 30, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cannot prove your Christian God exists?
If you cannot prove your hypothesis then we atheists and non-believers can easily deny His existence....don't you think?
In general we atheists and non-believers think that there is no God, probably no Jesus, the Bible is purely made up by humans, that all religions are scams, all of the Pentateuch is made up by Hebrew scholars around 900 to 500 BC, We know also that the Gospels were not written by the named authors, in fact most of the Bible has different authors than those listed.
There is tremendous proofs that there was never an Adam and Eve as portrayed in the Bible, there was never a Exodus of the Hebrew people out of Egypt there was never a Noachian flood, there was never a 'Tower of Babel', etc.
So as a consequence we don't believe in magic or the supernatural. I'm sure there's more, but its late here and I'm tired
It is always silly to believe at something like god. Better you may study some part of science.
ce

“ DOG EAT DOG”

EAT CAT TOO

#690230 Jan 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Wow, trolls sure do love to repeat their fabrications.
That's exactly how death cults such as christianity, indoctrinate their "faithful" zombies.
What are some other methods religinuts use to trick people into "believing in" any alleged god they fail, time and again, to provide proof of existence for?
kind of like atheist huh.. repeating the same back at the christians repeating the same... it's goes something like think this, prove there's a god,, prove there's not.....then you got all the yada yada yada in between.. but dang it, some people are gluttons

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#690231 Jan 30, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas people who believe in deities - despite the complete lack of proof that they exist - are all about logic?

LOL….riiiiiight.
henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#690232 Jan 30, 2014
But the scientists who show the proof before those lawyers are not.
That decision carries far more weight than your worthless religitard opinion. The testimonies of experts in the field mean nothing to you, do they?
<quoted text>
No. Why would there be? Who would benefit? Or do you just see it all as an attack on your "god?"
<quoted text>
Only when that court disagrees with your uninformed, uneducated, worthless redneck godbot opinion.
<quoted text>
Wrongful court decisions get overturned.
Science learns new things every day.
Your xtian religion is as intellectually dead and stagnant as a sewer.
You are soo right!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#690233 Jan 30, 2014
_whitewolf_ wrote:
<quoted text> kind of like atheist huh.. repeating the same back at the christians repeating the same... it's goes something like think this, prove there's a god,, prove there's not.....then you got all the yada yada yada in between.. but dang it, some people are gluttons
Yes you are, cheers for admitting it – and another word beginning with g – gullible.

The day godbots can prove there is a god (after all that’s their claim, that god exists (any god of over 3700 claimed gods will do)) then religions will have the run of the world. To date with over 10,000 years of trying no such proof has been forthcoming.

Still waiting…

BTW Did you know that the word gullible is not in the oxford dictionary?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#690234 Jan 30, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, facts are facts, but you are missing the point. It is a fact that religious people are dis-proportionally represented in jail in relation to the general population, but this doesn't necessarily mean that religiosity in itself increases crime. There are always other variables involved, and when you latch onto one "negative" fact in an attempt to demean or disparage an entire group, you are being disingenuous for the sake of confirming your prejudicial feelings.
Clearly, you think that these "facts" say something meaningful, something innate, about gay people, and you ignore societal and psychological factors that would confound such a simplistic analysis. Crime, disease, and mental illness are always associated with people who are marginalized or discriminated against. This is why it is dishonest to assert that, for instance, black people are *inherently* more violent because of the higher black crime rate, and why it is dishonest to claim that a "negative" fact about gay people necessarily says something about gay people as a whole.
I've never made the claim that black people are inherently more violent than other races.

I've only made the comment that blacks commit more violent crimes than any other race. That isn't negative, it's just a fact.

What might be a "negative" fact I've posted about gays?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min AussieBobby 92,794
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 667,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min truth 183,654
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 46,044
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 1 hr Paige 26
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 286,102
More from around the web