Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#690004 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative fact?
What thefuck is a negative fact??
A fact is a fact is a fact.
It's not my fault that some folks don't like facts.
"Smoking causes cancer" - a negative fact.

The fact is "smoking causes cancer", and then if one were to ponder it to be positive or negative - blatantly, we can see it is negative.

Go ahead...you try and make one.....you can do it.....

Here is another one.
Cancer kills.
- a negative fact, otherwise, if it were Cancer gives life - which would be a positive attribute.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#690005 Jan 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, but you're gonna hafta wait for a while unitl your test of faith is over & until the Judge says you're ready....
In other words, there is no proof that there is some all powerful judge.

Thanks, we know.

Location hidden

#690006 Jan 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're begininng to understand! when you understand that you're also insane, you might just be ready to allow Jesus, the Truth, The Life and The Way, into your heart. then, you can become un-insane/redeemed!:-)
Because only the insane can fall for that bull...

Location hidden

#690007 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
The big bang supposedly created perfectly round planets, with gravity fields so perfect that they can efficiently orbit each other. How could this happen?
Thank you for proving that you have absolutely zero understanding of Science.

Wow…just….wow...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#690008 Jan 29, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't work with funnymentalists. Once you have completely dismantled and shown the errors and impossibilities in the book(or parts of), the adherent fundie short circuits somewhere in the frontal lobes, clenches his fists while smoke begins to spew from his ears as his eyes roll and flash, and his mouth is rill with some strange liquid as he begins to stomp and stammer some unknown utterances. Immediately after which he throws himself on the floor and begins wildly flailing his arms and kicking his legs, and suddenly it all comes to a stop. He quietly picks himself up off the floor, brushes himself off, straightens his cloths and hair. All memory of the preceding conversation and epileptic type seizure are vacated, and he proceeds as though nothing has ever happened.
Laugh out loud....literally.:-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#690009 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ah. The "educated" man spells it "no-one".
Uh-huh.....
<quoted text>
I don't need to consider it.
It's a misspelling, plain and simple.
"no-one" is incorrect. It's "no one".
You are not college educated.
claims are useless on topix

each poster is judged by the content of his posts.

That is why I can say you are an under-educated liar.

I am not going to speak of my educations, hell I embarrass myself speaking to a rube like you.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#690011 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no sisters so I don't know where your blind assertion comes from.
“I'm presently incarcerated. Convicted of a crime I didn't even commit. Hah! "Attempted murder"? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry? Do they?”

Any ideas RR?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690012 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
Just as you cannot prove there is no God, it is impossible to prove his existence through means of the scientific method. You can, however, see through his creation, his existence.
No, you can't! You're living proof that gawdunit remains the greatest source of ignorance worldwide.

Evolution is true.....

#690013 Jan 29, 2014
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's a great time to be an atheist".
A curious statement. Advances in science make it a great time to be anyone living in our age. Your little intellectual battle against the Bible, and Atheists intellectual battle against Christianity, is of no relevance or interest to the vast majority of people alive today. It's a great time to be a theist as well. Most religions deal with how to be, with claims of a scientific nature being isolated mostly to the OT, which most people don't believe in anyway.
Yes it is a great time for most people in the free world. Too bad that millions and millions of humans are still under the thumb of evil dictators and evil religious regimes.
In the free world it's a great time to be an atheist because we can finally strike back at the azz-holes who continuously try to ram their religious beliefs down our throats. For practically the whole time since the beginning of the Dark Ages religion has stifled the human mind and forced people into professing to believe in a evil sky spirit or face some horrible consequences.

c. 500 AD professing to being an atheist would get you killed.

c. 1000 AD professing to being an atheists would get you killed.

c. 1500 AD professing to being an atheist would get you killed.

c. 1800 AD professing to being an atheist could get you tarred and feathered in some states and really serious social consequences in all others.

c. 1900's AD still serious social consequences for being an atheist. Catholic Church still believes Galileo was wrong.

c. 1990's Finally atheists could 'come out' without fear of much social consequences....unless you were a politician or lived in the deep South....or both.

C. 1990's to 2014 If you are a politician living in the deep South you still have to be careful about professing to be an atheist.

So you don't believe on the Old Testament? It's a good thing because it is just myth.

None of the world changing events it talks about ever happened.

That means that Jesus (if he were real) and Paul of the New Testament were lying when they mentioned OT people and events.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690014 Jan 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
expressing faith in Jesus when we can't see Him, is the first and foremost Godly/moral decision we can make in this life
Religious faith is intellectual cowardice. The religiously retarded redneck such as yourself is recognized for being amongst the world's most ignorant, bigoted and cowardly godbots. You have absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large. F*ck off, punk.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#690015 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
Just as you cannot prove there is no God, it is impossible to prove his existence through means of the scientific method. You can, however, see through his creation, his existence. Many factors in life are too complex to merely have come by chance. When one looks at a painting, he does not contemplate whether or not there was a painter. Creation and a creator goes by the same principles. Think about the beginning of time, known by atheists as the big bang. First of all is the common question, what caused the big bang? Atheists still have no compelling answer for this question. Also, what was before the big bang? Where did all the matter which created the universe we see today come from? It could not have come from nothing by chance. When in history has it ever been recorded something originating from nothingness? Never has this been recorded by the scientific method. Then the question arises, how did order form from chaos? Again, without the influence of a higher species, never has it been recorded in the scientific method chaos "randomly" turning to order. If you have a hundred marbles, the odds are astronomical against you that by pouring these marbles on a flat surface, they would, all by themselves, arrange themselves into distinct rows, each marble exactly the same distance away from the others. The most complex codes mankind has developed are the codes involving the computer software. This "language" is made up of only two characters "0" and "1". With these two characters every computer software runs in a distinct fashion. This took clever engineering and distinct calculations to be able to function. Consider the DNA code. This language which originated merely by chance, according to many people, is made up of five separate characters. That means it is more than twice as complex as the most complex computers. If just one little character misplaced, than the odds of the creature surviving are severely threatened. Is it not more logical that a supreme, divine being created this code, than it merely coming by chance? Also when in an explosion has order ever been created? If two cars collide, all you see is sharp edges and debris. The big bang supposedly created perfectly round planets, with gravity fields so perfect that they can efficiently orbit each other. How could this happen?
Fascinating summary!...my thoughts exactly!! I don't see why evolutionists can't think this logically!! Only a baffoon would believe that something comes from nothing!! Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. If we have something, that suggests an origina-tor! Especially to (out of chaos) create order! So yea, U made a fairly decent observation and comment!!

Evolution is true.....

#690016 Jan 29, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Fascinating summary!...my thoughts exactly!! I don't see why evolutionists can't think this logically!! Only a baffoon would believe that something comes from nothing!! Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. If we have something, that suggests an origina-tor! Especially to (out of chaos) create order! So yea, U made a fairly decent observation and comment!!
You write:
"Only a baffoon <sic> would believe that something comes from nothing!!

Like a God for instance....

Evolution is true.....

#690017 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
Just as you cannot prove there is no God, it is impossible to prove his existence through means of the scientific method. You can, however, see through his creation, his existence. Many factors in life are too complex to merely have come by chance. When one looks at a painting, he does not contemplate whether or not there was a painter. Creation and a creator goes by the same principles. Think about the beginning of time, known by atheists as the big bang. First of all is the common question, what caused the big bang? Atheists still have no compelling answer for this question. Also, what was before the big bang? Where did all the matter which created the universe we see today come from? It could not have come from nothing by chance. When in history has it ever been recorded something originating from nothingness? Never has this been recorded by the scientific method. Then the question arises, how did order form from chaos? Again, without the influence of a higher species, never has it been recorded in the scientific method chaos "randomly" turning to order. If you have a hundred marbles, the odds are astronomical against you that by pouring these marbles on a flat surface, they would, all by themselves, arrange themselves into distinct rows, each marble exactly the same distance away from the others. The most complex codes mankind has developed are the codes involving the computer software. This "language" is made up of only two characters "0" and "1". With these two characters every computer software runs in a distinct fashion. This took clever engineering and distinct calculations to be able to function. Consider the DNA code. This language which originated merely by chance, according to many people, is made up of five separate characters. That means it is more than twice as complex as the most complex computers. If just one little character misplaced, than the odds of the creature surviving are severely threatened. Is it not more logical that a supreme, divine being created this code, than it merely coming by chance? Also when in an explosion has order ever been created? If two cars collide, all you see is sharp edges and debris. The big bang supposedly created perfectly round planets, with gravity fields so perfect that they can efficiently orbit each other. How could this happen?
You write:
"The big bang supposedly created perfectly round planets, with gravity fields so perfect that they can efficiently orbit each other. How could this happen?

The laws of physics explains and makes all that happen.

Location hidden

#690018 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>Fascinating summary!...my thoughts exactly!! I don't see why evolutionists can't think this logically!! Only a baffoon would believe that something comes from nothing!! Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. If we have something, that suggests an origina-tor! Especially to (out of chaos) create order! So yea, U made a fairly decent observation and comment!!
So you believe in god?

Where did your god come from?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#690019 Jan 29, 2014
Only a baffoon would believe that something comes from nothing!!
There's never a shortage of religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic illiterate rednecks in this forum. In reality, only a "buffoon" would believe the universe and life on earth was created by design when all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690020 Jan 29, 2014
Only religitards repeat this something from nothing BS

Universe always existed.deal with it
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690021 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
Simple I created it All

Can you Prove me wrong LLLL
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690022 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
Universe alway was and is part of Multiverse most likely,..Watch and learn
http://youtu.be/nZiROWO6iVs
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690023 Jan 29, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not dysfunctional , we are all functioning as separate entity's which brings forth opinion, if one doesn't agree with an other than one could claim that the other is dysfunctional, but again that is just ones opinion .
We as material beings are not dysfunctional, we are not broken, so don't try and fix it, opinion is the end result......... and opinion is what this world is all about.
And that's just my opinion.:)
Now my opinion just might drive you to respond, and funny as it seems, but that's what it's all about.:)
Actualy some folk are seriously dysfunctual,see the junkie and convicts as an example on these treads..
Hopefuly science will help to heal and fix these misfits
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#690025 Jan 29, 2014
Echo_of_the_times wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean. All my questions about the very fabric of the universe can be answered using the single word "science"? or science backs by claim? Please elaborate on your one word answer.
Watch
http://youtu.be/nZiROWO6iVs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 48,825
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 4 min Ann Bonney 53,819
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 646,677
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 105,631
Antwan Carter 31 min Latrina Waters 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min WasteWater 2,070
BEWARE!! More FALSE FLAGS Comng Soon!!!!!! 43 min Charles 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Buck Crick 281,266
More from around the web