Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#689961 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I know that alcohol contributes more to spousal abuse than weed.
I've never said otherwise.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You implied it was. Your message was quite clear, redneck.
Bullshit. I never implied that.

You took it that way because I said weed contributes to spousal abuse.

Somehow or another, you automatically assumed that meant weed is worse than alcohol.

I said nothing of the sort.
Inbred drooling redneck.
*blushes*

That's the best compliment a city girl like you could give a redneck.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689962 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Catholics are Christian, my dear.
Not according to your brothers in christ waaasssuuup or t-town clown. Not according to the "Church of Christ." Not according to Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptists.
Perhaps you should have a little chat with *them,* if you aren't too afraid of them.
Doesn't matter who it's "according" to.

Catholics are Christian.

If and when I see wasuup post something about it, I'll debate it with him then.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689963 Jan 29, 2014
Creationism and "intelligent design" are not science, dumbass.
Yes it is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689964 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Your opinion that God doesn't exist is just that - your opinion.
Face fact.
karl44 wrote:
you lie
and
it is not an opinion, it is rather an observation.
The christian god as presented cannot exist.
your childish desires withstanding
Negative, senorita.

You can't observe God in the manner you describe.

What exactly have you claimed to observe?

"nothing"

What's left is your opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689965 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Ah. The "educated" man spells it "no-one".
Uh-huh.....
karl44 wrote:
consider for a moment,
why that might be....
oh under-educated one
I don't need to consider it.

It's a misspelling, plain and simple.

"no-one" is incorrect. It's "no one".

You are not college educated.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689966 Jan 29, 2014
Marijuana isn't addicting, dumbass. Your booze is. Go have another shot of Jack.
There you go again. Trying to sidetrack your ass away from weed and start bitching about booze..

Weed is addictive. That's why there are many people addicted to it and that's why there's addiction clinics to help people break their addictions.

Dumb ass "witch".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689967 Jan 29, 2014
See how Arr Arr needs to twist words around.
That isn't what he said and you know it, you lying xtian. People used science to design engines, skyscrapers, bridges, medicine and clocks.
<quoted text>
No, he said that the concept of intelligent design of the universe isn't science, it's religion; and he's right. You are wrong.
Again.
Or are you going to tell us which "scientist" designed the universe? Keep in mind that your mythical "god" is not a scientist.
I merely extrapolated what he was leading in to.

The universe is far too complex to be a random occurrence. Hell, a flea is far too complex to be random...

How do you know God isn't a scientist?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689968 Jan 29, 2014
And national science boards. Let's not forget them. ID is just another name for creationism. Why are you so ashamed to admit it?
One cannot be ashamed of something they haven't said...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689969 Jan 29, 2014
But the scientists who show the proof before those lawyers are not.
That decision carries far more weight than your worthless religitard opinion. The testimonies of experts in the field mean nothing to you, do they?
LOL

You don't think there might be some back room deals going on there?

I really don't give a shit if a court says so.

Courts are too often wrong about their decisions.

Like scientists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689970 Jan 29, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
This isn't a debate. Intelligent Design isn't science.
Because you say so?

Punk?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#689971 Jan 29, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I have no sisters so I don't know where your blind assertion comes from.
You have stated, in wsjlm, that you have a sister.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#689972 Jan 29, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're positively one of the most retarded and revolting rednecks to ever post in this forum. Your blissful ignorance and self-righteous bigotry isn't welcomed outside the false security of your barbaric cult, punk!
you forgot to add the key piece of info that causes your statement to be true and make sense. i'll add the key for you in capitols:

"You're positively one of the most retarded and revolting rednecks to ever post in this forum AMONG US DEMONIACS. Your blissful ignorance and self-righteous bigotry isn't welcomed AMONG US DEMONIACS outside the false security of your barbaric cult, punk"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#689973 Jan 29, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's a judge.
okay, but you're gonna hafta wait for a while unitl your test of faith is over & until the Judge says you're ready....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#689974 Jan 29, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I don't post very often doesn't mean I don't see your responses to other posters. I have been on Topix since 2010. Lot of steam has come out of your mouth in that time.
Speaking of demons, steam from the mouth, way to spot one, Hummmmmmmm
Too bad I don't believe in demons,
i pefer to be friends, but i refuse to be a doormat to evil:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689975 Jan 29, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
You have stated, in wsjlm, that you have a sister.
I have not.

I have sister-in-laws, but no sisters.

You're wrong. Again.

Shocking.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#689976 Jan 29, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no substances in cannabis that have physically addictive properties.
If you disagree, then "list" them.
<quoted text>
You are full of sh*t.
Addiction is physical; it is a physical dependence upon a particular drug, where the person can no longer function normally without it, and the withdrawl symptoms are physical---delirium tremens for the hard-core alcoholic, for example (I have seen this with my own two eyes, I have studied the subject for years, so you don't get to tell me differently). And have you ever seen someone going through heroin withdrawl? Are you *really* trying to tell us that the spasming, the muscle cramps, the vomiting, profuse sweating, the diarrhea are all "psychololgical?"
<quoted text>
You're either a damn fool idiot or a damn liar, take your pick.
I SAT WITH SOMEONE FOR TWENTY SEVEN HOURS AS HE WENT THROUGH SUCH WITHDRAWLS, YOU IDIOT. I SAT WITH HIM AND HELD HIM FOR TWENTY-SEVEN FUCKING HOURS. DON'T YOU GOD DAMN TELL ME IT WAS "MENTAL."
*YOU* don't get to tell me addiction isn't phisical.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about, so just shut the fuck up. Your delusional opinion is worth nothing compared to my first-hand witnessing of drug withdrawl.
And now let's watch you come back and tell me that I didn't see what I saw,*you* will tell me what I saw.
<quoted text>
That isn't what you said. You said it was mental. You have no "indisputable facts." I WATCHED someone go through heroin withdrawls, and you're telling me that what I saw was not physical. You don't get to do that. You have proclaimed yourself to be an expert on any subject here, and it is clear that you don't know even 5% of what you're blathering about.
I get passionate about the things that I care about, and when some little pisher like you comes on here spewing bullshit I get irritated.
LGBT FIGHT! can you pause for a sec while i get some popcorn and come right back?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#689977 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's what you find intelligent and attractive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EUEzWvlV348XX
coochy coochy cooooo to you;-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#689978 Jan 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
i pefer to be friends, but i refuse to be a doormat to evil:-)
Do you think Catholics are not Christian?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#689979 Jan 29, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
yes I saw a real Miracle. why should I waste my time posting in this thread. if I did not see it, then I would not have been posting it here. do you understand ???
No, you didn't! No human being has ever seen a divinely inspired miracle. Unfortunately, you're too retarded to understand that you're easily manipulated and dangerously delusional. You're a certifiably insane whack job making a complete ass of yourself with your utterly ridiculous tale of dry books and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#689980 Jan 29, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
I've often wondered why the religious advocates on these forums feel they have to use lies and misdirection to defend their faith. I'm of the opinion that because they have so little facts and proofs for their little fraud, that they have to lie to defend the corner they find themselves in. They put soooo much credence in the Bible that I believe that the way to prove them wrong is to disprove the book.

With today's advance in the sciences that somehow impact on religions beliefs and myths (DNA, archaeology, paleoanthropology, paleontology, geology, etc.), it's getting easier and easier to show the lies.

It's a great time to be an atheist.
They've been programmed to lie for their imaginary friends. It's always been great to be an atheist.

Here's a shocking video about Missouri Republicans drafting a bill that would allow parents to pull their children from science classes that are teaching evolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min nanoanomaly 49,098
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 646,755
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min ChristineM 445,730
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 41 min Mary Effing-Poppins 2
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 1 hr franklinne 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,091
Babcock Admission list 2016\2017 session is ... 1 hr franklinne 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr hungtexas69 24
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web