|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Yo, "not porter" porter!!

Sorry you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon, then fell out and into the dumbass ditch. Again.

Y'know, you’d think with all your multiple personalities, at least *one* would be likeable. What's with that, anyway?

What's the matter, is your brain giving you the silent treatment again?

I was really intrigued to hear that you and your mother spend so much quality time together sucking off bears in the forest.

You're a swine. You're a vulgar little maggot. You’re a worthless bag of filth who doesn't have enough brains to know how to empty a boot full of shit even if the instructions were printed on the heel. You're nothing but a canker sore on the ass of mankind; a sore that won't go away, you dick-chewing skunk fucker.

You're a waste of flesh.

You're the moral equivalent of a leech; a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper.

You bloody woofter sod; bugger off!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a controlled substance because we control who can have it, where they can get it, where and when they can consume it and punish those that violate the controls.
Why didn't you answer the question?

YOU lumped alcohol in WITH controlled substances when the gubment doesn't.

Why? Ya musta had a reason.

An accident?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you thought they might exist and had to guess, how many demons would you say that you have?
I don't about know about his resident demons, but the evidence suggests he's swallowed several school girls recently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Me thinks you don't really have a clue about it, but you like to pretend you do and like to call people liars.
<quoted text>
If you think I was *serious* about that,that's all you.
Dumbass.
He did.

You ever notice how RR springs into action when a post gets "really serious" like that?

Win it do, he dinks he GOT sumpthun!

Den it gits snatched away...

... an den he got nuddin agin!!!

BWAAAAHAAhaaaaaaaaaaa...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about listening to their advice.
Try again.
<quoted text>
It's called "confirmation bias." RR seeks only that which confirms his uninformed opinions.
That that's what it is, on the subject of weed, I'm not so sure.

If talking about his god and religion, then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and agree that he is indeed afflicted with genuine confirmation bias and can't help it.

In this case, he's just being a d!ck.

RR knows what the deal is. He's jus lookin' fer sumpthun, anything, so he won't have nothin'...

...so he can preserve his dicknity.

Wait...

That IS confirmation bias.

You're right.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
A better story than the babble.
Well...I did start ta transtificat'n it once upon a time, but the war broke out tween the Romananians an them Juices fellers, so I tooked all them rolled up papers and stuck 'em in some jars(so's they wouldn't git all wet an all) up on a cliff somewhere past that Canrum place where none o' them varmints could mess 'em all up. Last I heared some kid done found 'em out an there was this big stink on about 'em, so I figgered this ole' boy ought'a jist lay low an let someone else take the blame fer it all, Y'know? Never could figger out what they's all fired up about anyhows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> really, how so?
Where do you get "shy and confused" when he/she writes exactly the same as the gangstas that have been on here since the creation of Topix? Seriously? There's nothing shy or confused about that troll.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Babble, buybull babble.
Put yer false teeth back in sis. I can't understand a thing yer say'n...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent response. Fundies are subhuman cretins without socially redeemable qualities.
I dare you to say that to your mom.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is NOT the reports I have heard.
This winter in the north is breaking all time records, that is, this winter is setting records in known history.
True.
And down here we are breaking records for high temps.
This is why it is called climate change and not global warming.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all need to make up your minds about what I am, christian preacher.
You are a lioness.:)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no substances in cannabis that have physically addictive properties.
If you disagree, then "list" them.
The distinction between "physically" and "mentally" addictive is meaningless, which is what I've been trying to explain.

Addiction is completely a mental phenomenon. The physical withdrawal symptoms seen with harder drugs are because of brain chemistry, just as the minor withdrawal symptoms seen with weed are a mental phenomenon.

When you become addicted to something, your brain physically changes, and the reward pathway becomes altered to accommodate the object of your addiction. You can theoretically become addicted to anything; weed can cause addiction in around 10% of its users, whereas more mundane, "strange" addictions are far more rare, which is why we call weed a potentially addictive drug, and why we don't call mayonnaise a potentially addictive food.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am quite informed on the subject.
If that was so, you wouldn't be asking for simple answers for how addiction works, and you wouldn't be asking for a certain "physically addictive" chemical, as if something is only addictive if the withdrawal symptoms are "physical."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> So science has confirmed w/out a doubt that evolution is fact? i doubt it, they ain't that stupid to put themselves out there. i was watching the science channel yesterday and several of the leading scientist admitted they was wrong about several things and was having to rethink somethings, that 1 that is highly respected, i can't think of his name, but he said it pretty plainly.. we just don't know..
Yes, evolution is a fact, which is explained by the theory of evolution. Just like gravity is a fact, explained by the theory of gravity. Our theories may be slightly off, but they explain definite natural phenomena.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on that. I don't think non adults should have it, and as long as it is illegal the sales will continue to kids, and a lot of it is "dirty". I could care less what adults do, and even there legalization would all but end the "dirty" sales. Most would prefer to grow their own so they know what they have, and it's clean. The medical benefits are beyond most all the pharmco poisons, and I know that for a fact. I know the war on it from start to end and all the reasons why, and it is a lie for profit.
Yeah, people are going to use drugs. It would be much more sensible to regulate the trade just like we do with alcohol, thereby offering harm reduction to users, and removing a major source of income for gangs, dealers, etc. No one buys alcohol from bootleggers anymore, and the same would go for all drugs if we had the sense to end the "war."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm pretty sure everything in existence..
exists outside of your head.
Quite a bit of it is also inside his head.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/wha...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah like you, i'm tryn to understand the question she asked...
Yep.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
All religious cultists are delusional liars including Christian cultists, kid.
and you want me to believe you ? you want me to be in your side ? the answer is NO.

Miracles do happen. Miracles are proofs of God's presence.

call me a liar, delusional, hallucinating, retarded, etc

I know I am not any of those descriptions. I really saw a real Miracle last June 30, 2011, at around 8 pm. corner of Winona St and Broadway Ave Chicago, IL.

The owner of the Hispanic store just nearby can tell you that there is/was a guy named Jeff who distributes religious booklets to passersby.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the signs of mental illness is the inability to distinguish fantasy from reality.
lol

Really?

http://www.ted.com/talks/henry_markram_superc...

"Position" makes everyone's reality different from everyone else's. "Assumption" of reality..."belief" in what we "assume" is the "totality" of reality is what keeps us from knowing an absolute reality. According to you, "belief" IS fantasy. We *build*(or dream/fantasize) reality with our eyes, molding it to fit our bottoms, and leaving out the stuff that is too scary to deal with. Some of us prefer a looser weave in our perceptual sieve.

Tell us what you *know*, absolutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 652,961 - 652,980 of680,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,705
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min NUTS AMERICA 37,882
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 512,235
5000th post wins game (Apr '13) 13 min andet1987 1,388
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min BenAdam 217,104
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 23 min spunkslut69 262
Gay Snapchat Names 26 min Arturotho_8 1,353
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,585
•••
•••
•••