“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#688490 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1% of all traffic deaths in America are directly caused to marijuana. Look it up for yourself. It's not a big number, only about 400 a year, but it's higher than zero (as you potheads claim).
Ever wonder how many of those people were drunk too?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688491 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There does seem to be an amazing correlation between the number of advocates of drug use and the number of non-believers......
I don't really care if people smoke weed, I just don't like it that they fluff it all up to make it seem like it's a harmless drug.
You advocate drug use. You use drugs.

In high school, I used to get a little weed from a preacher's son every now and then. He himself is now a preacher. While he was going to school for that, he was slingin' weed... and prolly still does for all I know. I'll bet you don't believe me about that, do you?

Some of the thing's I can tell you about JC (those are the preacher's initials).

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688492 Jan 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
CNN test drives - people who smoked MJ and drove - test course video of three individuals.
Please note that one individual is a "chronic" Medical marijuan patient and based upon the testing performed, she was already 8X over the "legal limit" and still passed with flying colors.
As you view the video - not how she is rated through the tests. It clearly shows those who drive while high - depends upon prior usage habits - she pretty much passed all tests with flying colors.
The sad thing about the video is the last statement the cops make.
It's worth a view.
Cheers.
http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/02/cnn-tests-t...
A liked Annie's response...

"Nope. I still feel normal."

LOL!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#688493 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Catcher's posts speak for themselves.
True. Catcher is an intelligent person and you're a mentally retarded godbot.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688494 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, drunk diving is a major problem. And yes, drunk drivers kill more people than high drivers.
But both kill.
And no, drunk drivers don't kill 60 people a day...
On your last there...

Do you think driving drunk kills fewer or more than 60 people a day?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#688495 Jan 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
LOL! may i please decide if i have anything to live for?
hey folks - i think we found a nazi war criminal at large in pheonix!
Mindlessly obedient Christian cultists like you are the equivalent of American Nazis. You're an imbecilic sociopathic homophobic punk with absolutely nothing to live for.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#688496 Jan 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
one can't present proof to someone who's already decided not to believe it
One can't present proof when none exists, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#688497 Jan 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
PS - you're rejection of the porof that you already has is proof that you've chosen not to believe
You're inability to grasp that there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of the supernatural is proof that you're a mentally retarded godbot by choice.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#688498 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!! Prescriptions for pot.....
"Oh doctor, oh doctor? My, um, back hurts..."
"Here's your prescription", says the doctor.
"Oh doctor, oh doctor? I, uhhh, have glaucoma"
"Here's your prescription ", says the doctor. "Conveniently, there's a marijuana store just next door."
Typical response associated to ignorance.

Do you say these things to veterans too?

Your compassion for others is noted.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#688499 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so?
I'll listen to the Surgeon General and the America Medical Association before I'll listen to you.
They're real doctors, you know....
Not veterinarian assistants.
No you don't! You haven't even read any of the studies I gave you. You read "selectively". You are dishonest. Here's what the AMA has to say...

"In summary, there is increasing evidence that cannabis may represent a useful alternative or adjunct in the management of painful peripheral neuropathy, a condition that can markedly affect life quality. Our society should be able to find ways to separate the medical benefits of making a treatment available to improve lives when indicated from broader social policy on recreational use, marijuana legalization, and unsubstantiated fears that medicinal cannabis will lead to widespread cannabis addiction"

http://virtualmentor.ama-assn.org/2013/05/ope...

You totally misrepresent their position...or just plain have no reading comprehension skills.

Albuquerque, NM

#688500 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

1% of all traffic deaths in America are directly caused to marijuana. Look it up for yourself. It's not a big number, only about 400 a year, but it's higher than zero (as you potheads claim).

New Age writes:

False.

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/...

This is as of 2010.
Cannabis (Marijuana) 0

C'mon RR, slide over here and check out this phliff.....

:o)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688501 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to you. The few times I've smoked pot(less than ten), I got bad headaches like you do with coffee.
Caffeine doesn't wake me up or make me alert, I can drink a cup of coffee and go to sleep.
I guess it's because we're all different in that regard. Hell, my dad gets drunk on 1/2 a beer lol.
So long as it's used responsibly, I've got no problem with weed.
But most people that smoke pot use it every day, that's not responsible and it's very telling when they say it is.
You have no idea how often most people use it, RR. NO idea.

What if they do use it every day? That's none of your concern.

Your concern should be that you do use drugs everyday. You'd even smoke a cigarette on private property where smoking is prohibited by the owner. You've said so.

Location hidden

#688502 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot:
Getting high and going for a drive....
Are you kidding?

We now use cannabis to fix the the effects of brain damage caused by alcohol!(your drug of choice)

WASHINGTON, D.C.-- A study just published online by the journal Neurotoxicology and Teratology suggests that marijuana may protect the brain from some of the damage caused by binge drinking.

The study, by researchers at the University of California San Diego, used a type of high-tech scan called diffusion tensor imaging to compare microscopic changes in brain white matter. The subjects were students aged 16-to-19, divided into three groups: binge drinkers (defined as having five or more drinks at one sitting for boys or four or more for girls), binge drinkers who also smoked marijuana, and a control group who had very little or no experience with either alcohol or drugs.

As expected, the binge-drinking-only group showed evidence of white matter damage in eight regions examined, as demonstrated by lower fractional anisotropy (FA) scores. But in a finding the researchers describe as "unexpected," the binge-drinking/marijuana group had lower FA scores than the controls in only three of eight regions, and in seven regions the binge-drinking/marijuana group had higher scores -- indicating less damage -- than the binge drinkers who did not use marijuana.

Brain white matter tracts were "more coherent in adolescents who binge drink and use marijuana than in adolescents who report only binge drinking," the researchers wrote. "It is possible that marijuana may have some neuroprotective properties in mitigating alcohol-related oxidative stress or excitotoxic cell death," as has already been shown in lab and animal studies.

"This study suggests that not only is marijuana safer than alcohol, it may actually protect against some of the damage that booze causes," said Steve Fox, Marijuana Policy Project director of state campaigns and co-author of the new book, "Marijuana Is Safer: So Why Are We Driving People to Drink?" (which hit number 17 on the Amazon.com bestseller list). "It's far better for teens not to drink or smoke marijuana, but our nation's leaders send a dangerous message by defending laws that encourage the use of alcohol over marijuana."

REFERENCE: Jacobus, J. et al. "White matter integrity in adolescents with histories of marijuana use and binge drinking." Neurotoxicology and Teratology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ntt.2009.07.006

Albuquerque, NM

#688503 Jan 23, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
A liked Annie's response...
"Nope. I still feel normal."
LOL!
Haters love to pull the hate card without even trying to understand the reason why they hate......and when they are confronted with FACTS - their hate just gets even deeper and more motivated.

Quite sad.

"I feel normal".

And you know the cops couldn't let it slide all the way out without having to "find some sort of flaw" in her.

Prejudice is the enemy that is instilled in the government and and agent agaisnt MJ and the legalization process of it.

13X the "legal limit" and still "I feel fine".

Just goes to show the FACTS are being hidden from the public.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688504 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about listening to their advice.
Try again.
You said you would listen to them before listening to what another says.

After all is said, what you end up saying is that you only "listen" when someone says what you want to hear.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#688505 Jan 23, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Something I've noticed is that your one of the more civil and amicable posters on this thread...
...for a theist.
=P
Why thank you very much.

I don't believe in a "God" as such, I never really gave religion much thought while growing up, it's not really a part of our culture down here. We don't get "Christianity" forced down our throats so I don't really understand the passion some people have in bringing down the "church".
Most of the problems seem to be personal, as in they have had a bad experience with a said religion so they then want to convey their own feelings while trying to convince another to follow their path.
My belief is that this Universe is a conscious medium which is super intelligent and created for its own purpose, but all I'm talking about here is a certain type of energy and nothing more.
I have seen it at work and it opened my mind up, it blew me away.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688506 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think lights in a veterinarian hospital are gonna tan her big ass, that's all you.
Like I said, you don't know.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#688507 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher's posts speak for themselves.
You made an accusation.

You will not back up your claim.

As usual... ya got nothin'.

Location hidden

#688508 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot:
Getting high and going for a drive....
http://norml.org/library/item/cannabis-and-dr...

Location hidden

#688509 Jan 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered.
This is similar to your "which god?" question that you keep asking and I keep answering.
Only in the fact that you can not produce any.
You are deflecting or pretending again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 5,897
sex (May '13) 15 min Raj 159
Akatlar Servis ( CALL CENTER ) ( 342 00 24 ) BO... 23 min boschbsg22 1
SERVIS RANDEVULARI (O212) 342 OO 24 ) Emirgan B... 29 min boschbsg22 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min WildWeirdWillie 176,908
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min truth 612,178
What REALLY happened between Paula and O.J. Jun... 41 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Porkpie Hat 271,330
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Raja 30
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 589,983
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 99,837
More from around the web