|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what they are doing is purifying the gene pool....getting rid of the crazies so they can't multiply as fast.
Indeed. I'm sure he has received his due recognition in the form of a darwin award.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't understand people or science. Anyone who mindlessly accepts the juvenile creationism in Genesis is a f*cking retard.
Aggh..there was the word 'capricious' in the post. One can pick and choose from many logics to form one thesis. This is polymorphism or in simpler terms 'becoming more distinguished'.

Genesis makes since if there was a god in ths sense...if u have a child or pet that kept fucking up but u loved very much, would u totally rid the child or pet by killing it bc it did not do what u wanted it to do? Prob not. Bc u love em enough to strive. Same with humans...something wants to keep us around no matter how terrible we are. Must be some love from something bc if i was that something i would just delete the world and start anew.

So in noticing how deceitful, spiteful, hateful, thoughtless, selfish, and litigative ppl can get, do u think that they where naturally made to be that way for no reason? If so, why have they not yet evolved pass the point of this destructive nature?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Weed fries your brain and is highly addictive.
According to ancient propaganda. Get with the times.

Weed doesn't fry your brain, and it is as addictive as you make it. It's just as addictive as any other pleasurable habit - good food, sex, etc. Compared to alcohol and tobacco it's harmless.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a sad story.
When it comes to snake handling, the real heroes are the boys from the Reptile Park. They pick up deadly snakes - with the right equipment of course - then "milk" them. IOW they get them to bite through a jar, then collect the venom, which goes to a lab to become anti-venene.
This has saved many lives.
Very true.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Karen Armstrong a Nun who studied ancient Religions and is the author of "A History of God" Armstrong suggests that Abraham's God was in fact El, the High God of Canaan. "The deity introduces himself to Abraham as El Shaddai (El of the Mountain), which was one of El's traditional titles." (Genesis 17:1; Armstrong, 14)
She stays away pretty much from dogma and just lays out the beliefs of the ancient cultures from the three faiths Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
I found it fascinating reading.
It is. I was surprised at seeing the post...that's "taboo" ya know...just the mention of Asherah can git ya burned at the stake son! I'm impressed.
I've never read her, but it would be interesting. She seems pretty much on the money.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>According to ancient propaganda. Get with the times.

Weed doesn't fry your brain, and it is as addictive as you make it. It's just as addictive as any other pleasurable habit - good food, sex, etc. Compared to alcohol and tobacco it's harmless.
There are no addictive properties in marijuana.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals in general do not devise ways to exterminate themselves.... and every other living thing on the planet.
Man is not the "greatest" of creations. Quite the contrary.
What is even worse is that we have the means to better ourselves and yet we just become worse than animals.
True, they are more intelligent than that.

Are humans???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he sounds much like me. Seeking and questioning everything and not being coy about it.
Oh no, you question and analyse, he sound to me like a frustrated misogynist who is not willing to analyse any answer that he was not indoctrinated with as a child.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Your right, goodbye!
I know I am right - bye

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Look if you wanna get to know me there is a better way to go about it! I said it before, maybe you'd like me better if we slept together ;)
Maybe you don’t see the problem here but I don’t sleep with children. Your sexist innuendo is only demeaning to you

BTW, I though you had already said goodbye. Hypocrite much???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for pointing out my ignorance! your foot is probably as big as your mouth!!
No problem, pointing out you ignorance is so easy to do,

P.S. I thought you had already said goodbye – hypocrite much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that when my cat Madison, starts to chat - it is sometimes uncanny to me, that she really seems to understand me, especially when I ask her questions and she does say "Meow" in many different ways and tones. Sometimes even says "meow-meow-meowwwoww "
I know - you guys are amazed as much as I am.
I'm beginning to think I may be a "Cat Whisperer".
:o)
Oh yeah - true story.
:o)
I have 2 cats (and several other animals) so I know exactly where you are coming from, however they are communicative only when they want to be, particularly if the word “tuna” comes into the conversation.

Unfortunately there are some people who associate intelligence with human intelligence and deny the intelligence of any other species based on this assumption.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>occasionally i do!!
You do what? Sleep with children?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution did not occur. Recent adaptations have occurred, but evolution from nothing to the point where we are today DID NOT happen.
You are simply over flowing with bullshit as an atheist as you try to wiggle worm your way out of believing you will face God , who created everything and set it in place.
Yes it did, there is considerable and multiple, independent sources of evidence

Tell me have you any evidence that goddidt by magic?

Oh yes and BTW, you are confusing evolution with abiogenesis

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you question and analyse, he sound to me like a frustrated misogynist who is not willing to analyse any answer that he was not indoctrinated with as a child.
I understand that.
In order to grab hold of something new, one must let go of the old. I think he is in that process.
I was fortunate to not have a religious upbringing. Most aren't.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
True, they are more intelligent than that.
Are humans???
I think it is easier for us to be an animal than a human. Sad but true.

"It is not that most humans are capable of being violent and vicious animals that surprises me. It is that we are often able to show unconditional love for each other that gives me hope for mankind." - ME 9:38

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh no Doc.. wow! i am hypocritial sometimes..I am not catholic!
lol

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

I believe the sun exists.
I do not believe it is carried across the sky on Apollo's golden chariot.

That is the difference between atheists and theists.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that.
In order to grab hold of something new, one must let go of the old. I think he is in that process.
I was fortunate to not have a religious upbringing. Most aren't.
He comes across to me as a (possibly ex) reglutard, misogynist with an inferiority complex and a very short fuse. But hey ho, we are on topix and we can expect all sorts

You were fortunate indeed

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
He comes across to me as a (possibly ex) reglutard, misogynist with an inferiority complex and a very short fuse. But hey ho, we are on topix and we can expect all sorts
You were fortunate indeed
An average USA male ? Agreed.

When asked why he associated with 'losers', Jesus allegedly replied, "Who needs to be saved more ?"

Until one demonstrates that they have no ears (like many theists here) I am always open to conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 651,881 - 651,900 of679,291
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

643 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Zioni 109,370
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min LTM 511,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min KiMare 89,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 216,329
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min Al Capone 3,303
Gay Snapchat Names 48 min Gaydish523 1,295
avandia 2014 55 min AlmostDied 75
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216