“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#687500 Jan 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
the god of the chrsitain bible does not exist.
Preceded by:
karl44 wrote:
When I say God, I am not referring to the christian deity
HA HA HA!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687501 Jan 20, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
Yep. You win.
As is common.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#687503 Jan 20, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Porter is a myth created by weak willed cretinous atheists to satisfy the back swing of their shadow boxing.
Personally, I don't think it really matters. Character is character. It is what it is.

Location hidden

#687504 Jan 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Saying "a god" is not specific.
Saying "god" or "God" is.
That's what He's called. God.
Perhaps by you. You do not speak for everybody...that includes me.
Given the writings in your book, there is absolutely no way your deity could be either benevolent and loving or omnipotent.
That being said, either your deity is fraudulent or your writings are.
Take your pick. Either way you are worshiping an impostor, and stuck in a false religion.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687505 Jan 20, 2014
timn17 wrote:
So, because the bible says he's the god of gods, that makes him the god of gods.
No, but it proves irecknso is a typical lying Christian cultist.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687506 Jan 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
As is common.
It's common for you to prove that mental retardation is not just possible but probable with complete immersion in Christian mythology. You're a certifiably insane stark raving mad lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately for treatment of your delusions of grandeur, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687509 Jan 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

No.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Perhaps by you. You do not speak for everybody...that includes me.
Given the writings in your book, there is absolutely no way your deity could be either benevolent and loving or omnipotent.
That being said, either your deity is fraudulent or your writings are.
Take your pick. Either way you are worshiping an impostor, and stuck in a false religion.
Red herring.

That's a fallacy, you know?

We were discussing what God is called and you changed the topic to His benevolence....

Nice try.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687510 Jan 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common for you to prove that mental retardation is not just possible but probable with complete immersion in Christian mythology. You're a certifiably insane stark raving mad lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately for treatment of your delusions of grandeur, kid.
Hey, what the hell?!

You didn't call me a punk.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687512 Jan 20, 2014
irecknso wrote:
I am not! Yes he's the GOD OF GODS, if 1 believes the bible he is! period.... clown
Yes, you are! One who believes the bible is a Christian and also a complete f*cking moron, punk.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#687513 Jan 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!
Awesome joke and I agree with the former, this is also my hobby.
It isn't like the Christians are capable of learning anything, so let us have some fun.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687514 Jan 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hey, what the hell?!
You didn't call me a punk.
You're a mentally retarded Christian punk.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#687515 Jan 20, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little less grouchy tonight.
Nananuts must be using that new butt plug with the picture of Jesus on it. That always makes him a little less grouchy.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#687516 Jan 20, 2014
REALHuman wrote:
<quoted text>Vile hatred for anyone of any "race" in your heart is not a "godly value".
You must have gone to a church that BURNED crosses....
I blame the Bible for the KKKristians.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#687517 Jan 20, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one perspective.
Another is that life does exist in the VERY FIRST solar system we looked at.
Leave it to nananuts to get it wrong. Good point.

You do know that when the church ran the world that Gabriel Bruno was burnt alive at the stake because he said that the stars in the night sky were really suns like our own only much farther away and that they had planets around them with people on them.

The church said that was insane since there is only one Jesus.

""""Four centuries ago, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.

Throughout his life Bruno championed the Copernican system of astronomy which placed the sun, not the Earth, at the centre of the solar system. He opposed the stultifying authority of the Church and refused to recant his philosophical beliefs throughout his eight years of imprisonment by the Venetian and Roman Inquisitions. His life stands as a testimony to the drive for knowledge and truth that marked the astonishing period of history known as the Renaissance—from which so much in modern art, thought and science derives.

In 1992, after 12 years of deliberations, the Roman Catholic Church grudgingly admitted that Galileo Galilei had been right in supporting the theories of Copernicus. The Holy Inquisition had forced an aged Galileo to recant his ideas under threat of torture in 1633. But no such admission has been made in the case of Bruno. His writings are still on the Vatican’s list of forbidden texts.""""

http://aastro.org/2010/02/giordano-bruno-burn...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#687518 Jan 20, 2014
Logo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "unknowingness" is getting you nowhere ebineezer Scrooge. I say this because you don't know diddly sh*t about Christianity and you're atheist so since you don't know anything, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
Well, if you are such a genie, tell us if any one has ever seen God's face.

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#687519 Jan 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are so freaking boring.
Yet Christians love to read them to their children on Sunday morning. They also love to read this to their children on Sunday mornings:

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

Song 5:4 "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."

Location hidden

#687523 Jan 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No.
<quoted text>
Red herring.
That's a fallacy, you know?
We were discussing what God is called and you changed the topic to His benevolence....
Nice try.
No. I simply corrected you in that the deity you worship is NOT my god, nor that of many others, and so NOT the god of gods(except in your own eyes), and gave the explanation why.
You refuse to admit the actuality of it, and cry "red herring" and "fallacy" which fits YOUR argument, not any actuality.
Either you are hopelessly brainwashed, or severely incompetent and incapable of rational thought in that you can't even comprehend simple statements and facts.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#687526 Jan 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I simply corrected you in that the deity you worship is NOT my god, nor that of many others, and so NOT the god of gods(except in your own eyes), and gave the explanation why.
You refuse to admit the actuality of it, and cry "red herring" and "fallacy" which fits YOUR argument, not any actuality.
Either you are hopelessly brainwashed, or severely incompetent and incapable of rational thought in that you can't even comprehend simple statements and facts.
RR has this quaint notion that he owns the word "god".

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#687527 Jan 20, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Then which deity is the GOD of GODS? I'M just askn outta ignorance!
Zeus, Deus Pater, Odin, Nodens, Woden, Ra, Tao, El, YHWY. Jesus, Allah, Amun, Osiris, Cronos, Brahma, etc.

It depends who you ask.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687528 Jan 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, not focusing.

I never said that God is "your god". I never said anything of the sort.

I said:

"Saying "a god" is not specific.
That's what He's called. God."

---

We call Him, "God" and you damn well know it.

That says nothing to your beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min sam 52
Designer sarees Online 11 min fan 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Liam 560,625
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 26 min daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min JpostNewsYTube 605,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Pegasus 265,574
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min JpostNewsYTube 175,788
Gay snapchat names 8 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web