Prove there's a god.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#687786 Jan 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know why anyone would want you to change - you're free to do as you please and why would any want to spend eternity with you if you hate them?!
No, it is silly to believe men are free against nature. Nature has the saying and nature has the supreme law about humans. So we are with nuclear Radiation on the end of our existance. No god, no devil or heaven or hell ever existed at all. Like it or not our nuclear existence is at our end. Billionairs and very poor People get th esame fate.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#687787 Jan 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me, but i'm used to most everyone being antagonistic who's not a believer.
having said this, is it possible to have a serious discussion about a theory as absurd as evolution? i mean really - how about producing evidence instead of just insisting there is becuase "they say" there is?! and, however could there be "proof" of muti-billion years when the theory/study of it is only about 100 years old? let's get real......
Well "real" is the atomic Holocaust is on its way.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#687790 Jan 21, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Which god? There are many gods that people call god, outside of your village.
<quoted text>
What makes you choose that one over thousands of other equally "real" gods?
Any Religion is garbage.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#687791 Jan 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me, but i'm used to most everyone being antagonistic who's not a believer.
having said this, is it possible to have a serious discussion about a theory as absurd as evolution? i mean really - how about producing evidence instead of just insisting there is becuase "they say" there is?! and, however could there be "proof" of muti-billion years when the theory/study of it is only about 100 years old? let's get real......
The 'Theory' is 155 years old and it has not been unseated or proven wrong. There are at least 2 books out that explain evolution so well that the average person can understand it.

'Why Evolution is True' by Jerry Coyne
'The Greatest Show on Earth' by Richard Dawkins

Those books are probably in your local library.

The 'Theory' of Evolution can be taken as factual at this point.
Scientific Fact:
An assertion for which there is so much evidence that it would be perverse to deny it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#687792 Jan 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be dirt than spend your alleged eternity with vile christian scum.
be it onto you according to your word......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#687793 Jan 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't hateful?
nope - just the facts maam, jus the facts......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#687794 Jan 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
I'm ashamed to be considered human some days.
I'd rather be a lioness.
you shouldn't be ashamed; you are definitely all human through and through......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#687795 Jan 21, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is scientific fact. There's no faith involved in studying science based on observations and experiments. On the other hand, your god delusion is based on your lack of intelligence and common sense in resisting Christian brainwashing.
Hopefully, someday you'll question a straight man to his face and get the pummeling you deserve. You're a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic homophobic evolution and death denying cowardly redneck pile of shit without a single socially redeemable quality.
The world will be a better place when you're dead and buried, punk!
"Evolution is scientific fact"

this from the guy who says he'd like to destroy all christians and also promotes the homosexual agenda - GO FIGURE!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#687796 Jan 21, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People who say ' prove that God is REAL' are simply people who choose to remain rebellious and ignorant.
You are living proof that Christianity is worthless.

Rape and murder any women lately, DR ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#687797 Jan 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'Theory' is 155 years old and it has not been unseated or proven wrong. There are at least 2 books out that explain evolution so well that the average person can understand it.
'Why Evolution is True' by Jerry Coyne
'The Greatest Show on Earth' by Richard Dawkins
Those books are probably in your local library.
The 'Theory' of Evolution can be taken as factual at this point.
Scientific Fact:
An assertion for which there is so much evidence that it would be perverse to deny it.
NO - evolution cannot be taken factual and the antichrist's have been saying the same thing for 155 years before they came to the "point" that they're at now - teaching theory as fact.

why do you like being bullied by those in power, forcing this nonsense down your throat? time to figure out who/what to rebel against before you're completely fascist!

since you've been decent in attempting to communicate with me, will you please allow me to propose a couple things that you might not have considered?:

1) adaptation is part of the creative design

2) mutation was introduced into our environment shortly after Creation: Gen 3:"Cursed is the ground for your sake....thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you...."

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#687798 Jan 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
..... mutation was introduced into our environment shortly after Creation: Gen 3:"Cursed is the ground for your sake....thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you...."
WTF ?

"The Bible says Whales are evil:'And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament.' " - Assup

And you imbeciles wonder why those of who have undamaged brains laugh at you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#687799 Jan 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Which nonexistent god?
The one Catcher believes doesn't believe in .....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687800 Jan 21, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tetrahydrocannabinol is the chemical compound that attaches to the receptors in your brain that activates the immune system functions that keep you alive and detoxified.
Oh please. You can make any drug sound good if you want to.

Nicotine is structurally similar to acetylcholine, which lowers the possibility of Alzheimer's.

See? Smoke it up...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#687801 Jan 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There you go again, not focusing.
I never said that God is "your god". I never said anything of the sort.
I said:
"Saying "a god" is not specific.
Saying "god" or "God" is.
That's what He's called. God."
---
We call Him, "God" and you damn well know it.
That says nothing to your beliefs.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You said "'God' is God."
No I didn't.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#687802 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your dreams, bonobo butt.
It is an impressive derriere, if I do say so myself.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#687803 Jan 21, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove hukt isn't an astronaut.
Sorry, I sometimes enjoy practicing my apologetics.
Uncle Enos was, and he made it back!

He died back in '62.

He's with Semos now, in the ever after.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#687804 Jan 21, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Makes more sense than doing it for the jesus.
Well, there is that... at that.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#687805 Jan 21, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonobo butt? My word.
But it's MY butt.

Y'all quit talkin' about it... yer playing havoc with my anxiety.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687806 Jan 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
"Evolution is scientific fact"
this from the guy who says he'd like to destroy all christians and also promotes the homosexual agenda - GO FIGURE!
Yes, evolution is scientific fact. You've should been given a link to the evidence, you brainwashed f*cking coward. Organized religion will inevitably be internationally banned. Homosexuals deserve equal rights. You're an ignorant and bigoted azzhole who deserves nothing but contempt.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687807 Jan 21, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
WTF ?
"The Bible says Whales are evil:'And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament.' " - Assup
And you imbeciles wonder why those of who have undamaged brains laugh at you.
waaasssuuup is a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell. He should be sterilized and institutionalized for the rest of his absolutely worthless life. His brainwashers should be imprisoned for the rest of theirs. The staggering ignorance of his inane posts are matched only by his cowardice in refusing to study facts in contradiction to his brainwashing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 15,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
food lion employee abuse 3 hr panther81 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web