Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687220 Jan 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of children that die from disease and starvation every year far exceeds the number of abortions every year.
Whats the problem with abortions anyway?
"Intent" is the difference. At least the worthless POS bastards who are deadbeat dads gave their kids the opportunity to survive pre-born status. Life is far more preferable to death, otherwise none of us would struggle *toward* the teat.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687221 Jan 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
We send you a hearty and heartfelt.....F_CK OFF
:-)
I'll second that. F_CK OFF, PORTA POTTY!

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#687222 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, you can't see high energy radiation either, but it still exists.
Being able to detect it ...IS seeing it.
Not seeing it and not detecting it ....but still saying it exists,
is an altogether different proposal.

Location hidden

#687223 Jan 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just returning in kind that which you spread all over this forum.
I generally don't talk to people like you on this forum because they are so full of hatred and just have to write it out.
Look at your prior posts and see how much hatred you express.
Look at my prior posts and see how little I do.
You are a hypocrite....
Your hatred is just as clear as his, though his is most likely that of an atheist Poe parodying a Christian zealot.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#687224 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing compared to the millions that are slaughtered by atheist butchers in abortion slaughter houses.
Atheists are such evil people.
Overall, Catholic women have higher abortion rates than their Protestant counterparts.
According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, which tracks reproductive healthdata, non-Hispanic Catholic women of childbearing age are 29% more likely than their Protestant counterparts to have abortions (full study*). The rate is even higher--33%--if Hispanics are factored in. Another way of looking at it: while Protestant women make up about 54% of the population, they account for only 37% of the abortions. Catholic women make up 31% of the population and account for 31% of the abortions.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001...

The majority of abortion seekers are Christians.

Why don't you bottle some of that anger and help end the Sriracha hot sauce shortage?
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#687225 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Intent" is the difference. At least the worthless POS bastards who are deadbeat dads gave their kids the opportunity to survive pre-born status. Life is far more preferable to death, otherwise none of us would struggle *toward* the teat.
ooh Nano

Location hidden

#687226 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you go to church to warm pews do you use a butt plug?
Unlike your cult's pews, his church doesn't have them built in. I guess you wouldn't feel terribly welcome there.

Location hidden

#687227 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like herpes is missed.
You will always be a carrier.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687228 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Ha ha...the only spook who ever touched me guided me OUT of the church I was born into. I still have no idea what that was about, or whether it was God or something "else". It is "why" I believe that just as atoms are invisible to the naked eye, so too, can other beings "be" beyond our limited senses.
Your utter stupidity is seemingly limitless.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687229 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
It seems that every few years they also re-invent the old ones. Wouldn't be interesting to know who first invented the Saviour God and assigned the celebration of his birthday to December 25th!

Dionysus of Greece, born of a virgin on December 25th, was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine, he was referred to as the "King of Kings," "God's Only Begotten Son," "The Alpha and Omega," and many others, and upon his death, he was resurrected.
There's a term for Christians who understand that Christianity is a derivative cult with very little originality - ex-Christian!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#687230 Jan 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that "Cap'n" Crunch isn't a Captain?
He's a Commander, based on his stripes.
"Commander Crunch"
My whole childhood unraveled.
http://m.today.com/food/capn-crunch-answers-m...
An O-5 pay grade can be and often is THE commanding officer. If the O-5 commands a ship, then that makes him/her the ship's captain.

Did you know Captain Crunch isn't a real person?

Location hidden

#687231 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Only the mentally ill are so deluded to believe in such an utterly ridiculous fairy-tale!
So? You fell for the lie that if you dug hard enough you'd find gold up another man's butt.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#687232 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your hatred is just as clear as his, though his is most likely that of an atheist Poe parodying a Christian zealot.
What hatred is that nano?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687233 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Your hatred is just as clear as his...
Correction: YOU'RE seething hatred is just as clear as porta potty's, punk.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687234 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
So? You fell for the lie that if you dug hard enough you'd find gold up another man's butt.
So? You're a mentally retarded f*cking c*nt and want everyone in this forum to know it.

Logo

Morristown, TN

#687235 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer is talking to yourself, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Prayer is talking to God. Talking to yourself is what YOU think prayer is, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#687236 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's what God pre-destined us to go to heaven or he'll( which is where most of the people on this forum that are atheists will go to unless they turn to Jesus for help) and it's what God pre-destined us to be like.
What?

Your god decided, in advanced, what will happen to a person after they die?

Your god "predestined" people like me to reject its existence?

Your god made some of us... to burn? <<< That's what you're saying?

Were you created to tell us about it?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687237 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
Prayer is talking to God. Talking to yourself is what YOU think prayer is, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Wrong! Prayer is the self-indulgent act of talking to oneself and doing absolutely nothing while trying to convince oneself of accomplishing something. Prayer is a sign of mental illness, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#687238 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why your fellow atheist bullies think that verse is evil.
The Bible is not evil. Just because it exposes your evil , doesn't mean it is evil.
your LYING again porterboy,thats what kristINSANITYst do

www.evilbible.com

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/DarkBibleC...

Location hidden

#687239 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your utter stupidity is seemingly limitless.
Maybe you will get lucky too, and it will hold you up when you fall.

FYI, my own grandmother called me "demon possessed" after seeing what happened at that church. Other people saw "the impossible" that day. In their minds' eye they saw only me doing the physically impossible. The hands I felt moving my body were not visible and were completely irresistible. They raised me from my seat, pushed me past the minister, out the back door, caught me up in the air when I stumbled on the steps trying to resist them (the hands), flipped me back around when I turned to get a look at what had its hold on me and then, it relentlessly pushed me across the lawn to our car. Those hands held my upright body at an angle that is impossible to walk at all during that trip from one door to the other. I leaned back against those hands, resisting with all my might and the angle was what resulted. Seeing that angular walk in the church windows as "we" went by them was the first ever, terrifying experience of my life. I have never stepped foot in that place again...yet...I will never forget it. Was it God telling me in his own way that I was in a bad place? Or Satan, a demon or angel? Maybe just a time/dimensional traveler, playing a practical joke? Some things don't have answers, they just are what they are...wondrous scary...horrifically beautiful...or just plain amusing.

I'm more than happy not to go to church anymore but I don't doubt that there are things that exist that will likely never be proven by humans and the tools honed from their own limited physical senses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Ooogah Boogah 30,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 43,920
I have a question concerning a Woman 30 min roy khan 6
Play "end of the word" part 2 36 min andet1987 1,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Lifelover 617,974
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 39 min DENG 38,039
Should i start overwatch open beta ? 49 min Aaron0562 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 181,956
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 638,056
More from around the web