Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#687180 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part where He rose from the dead. That part is what grapples you and your wicked god Satan.
God exists,
Jesus exists, Jesus died on a cross and then rose from the dead, many witnessed it,
Your fellow atheists were speechless and never wrote anything to refute the resurrection event.
You are a lying atheist...it's been documented and proven you are following a duped assembly of unbelievers.
You write:
"You are a lying atheist...it's been documented and proven you are following a duped assembly of unbelievers.

I'd sure like to see the documents that you talk of here.
henry

Altengottern, Germany

#687184 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Old Cynic wrote: ATHEISM The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense. Yep, perfect sense!
Only a Christ-insanity-ist would make up nonsense like that.
It is not possible for the human mind, such as it is, to comprehend an always existing eternal Universe that re-arranged itself via a phase transition, 13 billion years ago into what we see today. The Universe maintains itself and human beings exist to transform minerals into conscious thought to aid in the evolution [or the devolution in the case of Christians] of Universal processes.
Are you participating in what the Universe is doing? No, of course not, you are too busy being stupid.
The nuclear Age is possibly the last one for the existence of humanity.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687187 Jan 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you just were imposing your twisted set of immoral moralities when you were judging this arab guy, you crazy lil hypocrite you!
<quoted text>
I'll bet he would. He likes them young and unable to fight back, whether he's preaching at them or preying on them.
His favorite phrase---and he's used this on me more than a few times---is, "STOP RESISTING ME!"
Right. Like the kids at Camp Quest are NOT mercilessly brainwashed to think exactly what they are told to think?

Hmmph! So much for free-thinking in that place.

I'm just grateful jackals can't practice their lust for subjugation as freely as the"Questors" do.

Imagine if Lucretius had the Questors on his back as a young man...

There would have gone the belief in atomism and the future of physics!

Location hidden

#687188 Jan 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
More opinions based on your hallucinations?
Go see Doctor Shrink, or prove a god exists.
Everyone knows the shooter was christian anyway, they usually are.
You are a repugnant little worm who is no
<quoted text>
Then it's a good thing that you are nothing more than an impotent, hateful little internet troll, living in his mother's rat-infested basement and surrounded by buckets of your own feces.
More projection.

Fitting enough...in your case.
henry

Altengottern, Germany

#687189 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the part where He rose from the dead. That part is what grapples you and your wicked god Satan.
God exists,
Jesus exists, Jesus died on a cross and then rose from the dead, many witnessed it,
Your fellow atheists were speechless and never wrote anything to refute the resurrection event.
You are a lying atheist...it's been documented and proven you are following a duped assembly of unbelievers.
Not the leightest proof of a god. The bible is of course a man made script with many lies, fakes, mistakes and mostly of concocting any fairy tales in the interest of the rich and mighty ones. I don`t have to lie. The many falsifyers of the bible do that Job not me. Atheists don`t have to lie at all. Why should they? Atheists have science and that is enough.

Location hidden

#687191 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Just straight and simple, you're insane and should be institutionalized!
Ahem! Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity....so, maybe you should consider zipping it, pinhead.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#687192 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No theist, especially a Christians, should apologize to an atheist.
Atheists are always the offensive, repulsive, and guilty party.
Well, for one, I've yet to encounter an atheist on these threads whom you don't outshine.
Logo

Morristown, TN

#687193 Jan 19, 2014
I just want to punch you all in the face right now. If all of you atheists will understand, you will go to hell when you die because you didn't accept Jesus Christ as Lord. God made us In his own image and he loves each and every one of us no matter what. He wants us to be clean and not sinfull so that we will live an eternity with him.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#687194 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your ignorance.
No, no, my friend, it is us atheists that thank you for your impatience and total ignorance.

For your condescending and hateful manner in which you treat those people who enter into correspondence with you.

We send you a hearty and heartfelt.....F_CK OFF

:-)

Location hidden

#687195 Jan 19, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN prove THAT!
It's a good thing you weren't around when Lucretius was musing about atoms, chimpwad.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#687196 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
We have your exclamation of worrying to back that up. Billions are burning in Hell right now for thinking that same thing.
The ignorance of atheism never ceases to amaze me.
Are you getting a little tingle in your wee little willie as you think about all that burning flesh?

Such a bizarre little fetishist you are...

Location hidden

#687197 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether there is a God or not — both possibilities are frightening unless you are a Christian.
But I know for sure there is a God.
Oh, then proving there is a god should be easy.

Go.

Location hidden

#687198 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No theist, especially a Christians, should apologize to an atheist.
Atheists are always the offensive, repulsive, and guilty party.
Awww, come on now…you know the the atheists turn you on….just the thought of being with someone who thinks for themselves makes you all gooey inside!

Location hidden

#687201 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can't forget it and your full-time dedication to bashing it is what is so comical. It reveals how you don't trust your atheism. It really makes me laugh at atheists, seeing them squirm in their unholy, unrighteous, destructive empty faith of atheism.
If you truly believed that God doesn't exist, you would be doing other things in your life far more productive than making yourself look foolish on a forum full of other hateful atheists like yourself.
Simply put, you're wrong and you know it.
We Christians are getting a big laugh out of watching you in your times of hopeless endless fighting against Christianity.
Watching you fill your mind with lies is staggering.
By that, ahem, "logic" you must not really be a Christian.

Otherwise, why would you spend so much time bashing atheism.

Oopsie - hoist by your own petard!

Location hidden

#687203 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
I just want to punch you all in the face right now. If all of you atheists will understand, you will go to hell when you die because you didn't accept Jesus Christ as Lord. God made us In his own image and he loves each and every one of us no matter what. He wants us to be clean and not sinfull so that we will live an eternity with him.
So…wait…punching people in the face makes one clean and not sinful?

This Christianity thing sure is confusing...
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687205 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Ahem! Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity....so, maybe you should consider zipping it, pinhead.
Prayer is talking to yourself, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

Location hidden

#687206 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I always love it when Christians show us how the Holy Spook guides them in the godly way to behave. Always! Thanks Al, that was very enlightening about the nature of the Holy Spook.
Ha ha...the only spook who ever touched me guided me OUT of the church I was born into. I still have no idea what that was about, or whether it was God or something "else". It is "why" I believe that just as atoms are invisible to the naked eye, so too, can other beings "be" beyond our limited senses.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687207 Jan 19, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
Doesn't work at all. It's what an atheist believes. They actually think that this is what happened.
The universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins, which is beyond the limited intellectual capacity of a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck like you to grasp. You're a f*cking moron, period!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687208 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
The Bible is not evil.
Organized religion is an abomination responsible for creating cults of billions of ignorant, bigoted and cowardly godbots like you, punk.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#687209 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has created many gods and many religions worshiping them. Religious brainwashing is responsible for you being an "angry moron" and a revolting pile of shit that not even a mother could love.
It seems that every few years they also re-invent the old ones. Wouldn't be interesting to know who first invented the Saviour God and assigned the celebration of his birthday to December 25th!

Dionysus of Greece, born of a virgin on December 25th, was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine, he was referred to as the "King of Kings," "God's Only Begotten Son," "The Alpha and Omega," and many others, and upon his death, he was resurrected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 64,057
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 3,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Steve III 654,009
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 5 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 6 hr Bbflip 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web