Thus sayeth Little Mary Sunshine
<insert eye roll here>
Little Mary Sunshine, now that's funny!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#687137 Jan 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Porta potty doesn't really believe in whatever "god" it's trying to trick us into thinking it believes in.
Exactly, if he did he would sell everything he owns, give the money to the poor, follow Jesus and leave us alone. Every time he posts he is giving God the finger.

Location hidden

#687141 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's what God pre-destined us to go to heaven or he'll( which is where most of the people on this forum that are atheists will go to unless they turn to Jesus for help) and it's what God pre-destined us to be like.
Jesus could not even save him self, why the hell do you think he can save any of us?

Tandis que sur la croix Jésus a dit «Mon Dieu, mon Dieu, pourquoi m'as-tu abandonné»(Marc 15:34. Comment Jésus pourrait-il être notre sauveur alors qu'il n'a pas pu se sauver lui-même? Ce ne sont pas les parole d'un homme mourant volontairment pour nos péchés; ce sont les paroles d'un homme qui peut penser à une centaine d'autres endroits où il voudrait être.

Cuando estaba en la cruz Jesús dijo,ìDios mío, dios mío, porque mehas olvidadoî(Marcos 15:34)¿Cómo puede ser Jesús nuestro Salvador, si no pudo salvarse a si mismo? Esas no son laspalabras de un hombre muriendovoluntariamente por nuestros pecados, son las palabras de un hombre queesta pensando en 100 lugares mejores dondepreferiría estar.

While on the Cross Jesus said, "My God my God, why hast thou forsaken
me" (Mark 15:34). How could Jesus be our savior when he couldn't even
save himself? Those aren't the words of a man voluntarily dying for our
sins; those are the words of a man who can think of a hundred other
places he would rather be.

Location hidden

#687142 Jan 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here douche bag?
Logo is here to make God look bad. How's he doing? I give him an A+ and a gold star.

Location hidden

#687143 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a funny nonsense!
Exactly! But most of us are laughing at him as well as the funny things he writes.

Location hidden

#687144 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even a single god has ever existed!
Christians just love to make up things to believe in. The funny thing is, they do not really believe any of it, it is all pretend, like the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. They are all angry because we won't pretend with them.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687145 Jan 19, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my wormhole and I'll poke it if I wanna!
tsk, tsk...play nice with the kitteh...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#687146 Jan 19, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't work at all. It's what an atheist believes. They actually think that this is what happened.
well ok

that does not work at all
why in hell did you say it?

Location hidden

#687148 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Mary Sunshine, now that's funny!
LMS = porter

lol

Location hidden

#687149 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.... you have a moniker that says there is no God and then you have the hypocrisy in your moment of absent-minded rage to say I'm giving God the finger.
You need to give up.
LMS = the finger = god

Location hidden

#687150 Jan 19, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Space Invaders!!
You might want to consider sending a robotic probe in...

...first.

Geez, some guys never learn.

lol

Location hidden

#687153 Jan 19, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
should be....
Keep saying my name..... You know you like it.......
Al, Al, Al.....Al.......Al........AL, AL!!!!!

Aaaahhhh......

Location hidden

#687154 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> so your sayn the "big bang" is BS? puff puff pass
I am saying the Big Bang was a phase transition like how when water turns to ice, one instant it is water the next it is ice. A liquid becomes a solid.

It is easier to say the Universe just rearranged itself so as not to suffer the effects of time, which is the great destroyer. With out beings like ourselves time would destroy the Universe.

Location hidden

#687155 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, that was my bad and uncalled for, i did send her my apologies, i also apologize to you all!
NEVER apologize to a-holes! It makes you look weak.

Location hidden

#687156 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Outta all them verses that they posted, 1 summed it up, where your treasure lies, so does your heart!
And where is the treasure of most Christians posting in this group? Mean, nasty hateful revenge filled insults.

Location hidden

#687157 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Again i agree with you, but they(science) can't definitely say for sure there was no GOD or they would do it, i don't think their that stupid.. do you? how many ppl are on this planet? 6,7 billion? half for, half against, 1 things for shore, somebody is gonna be right, haha!!
I say there is no such thing as God because I believe in personal responsibility. If there is a God and you can be forgiven then you can violate the rights of others and you are forgiven. Christians love this until you remind them about Hitler being forgiven.

Location hidden

#687158 Jan 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "Bible God" is a sociopath that only the feeble minded would worship.
Clearly the Bible tells us that BibleGod is a sociopath and you are right, one would have to be very feeble minded to worship such a monster.

GOD: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" (Isa. 45:7).

There it is, God takes credit for creating evil.

GOD: "I.... create evil:...." Isa. 45:7

Christians might want to re-think telling us God wrote the Bible to tell us how much he loves us.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687159 Jan 19, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't work at all. It's what an atheist believes. They actually think that this is what happened.
An Atheist does not believe anything except it is proved by science until another proof is more effective. God? It is just a myth no more.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687160 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether there is a God or not — both possibilities are frightening unless you are a Christian.
But I know for sure there is a God.
I am sure there never was such a Thing like god at all.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687161 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> So i take it that you have all the answers to lifes mystery? As far as i know, he's everybodies GOD, so ur not as smart as you think you are huh!
All religions are garbage. Forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Neville Thompson 44,078
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min MUQ2 28,051
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 637,052
Why Won't My Computer Let Me Adjust My Volume? (Oct '08) 22 min charles branch 34
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 3,593
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr River Tam 104,191
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 280,450
More from around the web