Little Mary Sunshine, now that's funny!
LMS = porter

lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#687149 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.... you have a moniker that says there is no God and then you have the hypocrisy in your moment of absent-minded rage to say I'm giving God the finger.
You need to give up.
LMS = the finger = god

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687150 Jan 19, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Space Invaders!!
You might want to consider sending a robotic probe in...

...first.

Geez, some guys never learn.

lol

Location hidden

#687153 Jan 19, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
should be....
Keep saying my name..... You know you like it.......
Al, Al, Al.....Al.......Al........AL, AL!!!!!

Aaaahhhh......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#687154 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> so your sayn the "big bang" is BS? puff puff pass
I am saying the Big Bang was a phase transition like how when water turns to ice, one instant it is water the next it is ice. A liquid becomes a solid.

It is easier to say the Universe just rearranged itself so as not to suffer the effects of time, which is the great destroyer. With out beings like ourselves time would destroy the Universe.

Location hidden

#687155 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, that was my bad and uncalled for, i did send her my apologies, i also apologize to you all!
NEVER apologize to a-holes! It makes you look weak.

Location hidden

#687156 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Outta all them verses that they posted, 1 summed it up, where your treasure lies, so does your heart!
And where is the treasure of most Christians posting in this group? Mean, nasty hateful revenge filled insults.

Location hidden

#687157 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Again i agree with you, but they(science) can't definitely say for sure there was no GOD or they would do it, i don't think their that stupid.. do you? how many ppl are on this planet? 6,7 billion? half for, half against, 1 things for shore, somebody is gonna be right, haha!!
I say there is no such thing as God because I believe in personal responsibility. If there is a God and you can be forgiven then you can violate the rights of others and you are forgiven. Christians love this until you remind them about Hitler being forgiven.

Location hidden

#687158 Jan 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "Bible God" is a sociopath that only the feeble minded would worship.
Clearly the Bible tells us that BibleGod is a sociopath and you are right, one would have to be very feeble minded to worship such a monster.

GOD: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" (Isa. 45:7).

There it is, God takes credit for creating evil.

GOD: "I.... create evil:...." Isa. 45:7

Christians might want to re-think telling us God wrote the Bible to tell us how much he loves us.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687159 Jan 19, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't work at all. It's what an atheist believes. They actually think that this is what happened.
An Atheist does not believe anything except it is proved by science until another proof is more effective. God? It is just a myth no more.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687160 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether there is a God or not — both possibilities are frightening unless you are a Christian.
But I know for sure there is a God.
I am sure there never was such a Thing like god at all.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687161 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> So i take it that you have all the answers to lifes mystery? As far as i know, he's everybodies GOD, so ur not as smart as you think you are huh!
All religions are garbage. Forget it.

Location hidden

#687162 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Never such a Thing like any god at all
Certainly there is no proof for the existence for God. If there was proof I would sure like to look at it.

Location hidden

#687163 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is full of lies, fakes, Errors and disaggreements.
It is not enough to say there are errors we must post the errors. It makes it much more difficult for the biblicists to lie about their religion.

GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).

Location hidden

#687164 Jan 19, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you got bullied alot when you were growing up......
She fits in perfectly with Schlitzie's clan.

;)
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#687165 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why your fellow atheist bullies think that verse is evil.
The Bible is not evil. Just because it exposes your evil , doesn't mean it is evil.
The bible is a laughing stock for educated men. All Religion is full of lies, fakes, crimes and absolute tales of mighty and rich ones. Forget the whole garbage.

Location hidden

#687166 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
As a god Jesus never existed, never existed any god. Gods are myths nothing else.
And they are repeated myths. The virgin birth on the 25th of December, three wise men etc etc all predate Christianity. Christians won't admit it but it is the truth and it can be verified.

This is Horus. He is the Sun God of Egypt of around 3000 BC. He is the sun, anthropomorphized, and his life is a series of allegorical myths involving the sun's movement in the sky. From the ancient hieroglyphics in Egypt, we know much about this solar messiah. For instance, Horus, being the sun, or the light, had an enemy known as Set and Set was the personification of the darkness or night. And metaphorically speaking, every morning Horus would win the battle against Set- while in the evening, Set would conquer Horus and send him into the underworld
It is important to note that "dark vs. light" or "good vs. evil" is one of the most ubiquitous mythological dualities ever known and is still expressed on many levels to this day.

Broadly speaking, the story of Horus is as follows: Horus was born on December 25th of the virgin Isis-Meri. His birth was accompanied by a star in the east, which in turn, three kings followed to locate and adorn the new-born savior. At the age of 12, he was a prodigal child teacher, and at the age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Anup and thus began his ministry. Horus had 12 disciples he traveled about with, performing miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water. Horus was known by many gestural names such as The Truth, The Light, God's Annointed Son, The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God, and many others. After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified, buried for 3 days, and thus, resurrected.

These attributes of Horus, whether original or not, seem to permeate in many cultures of the world, for many other gods are found to have the same general mythological structure.

Location hidden

#687167 Jan 19, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly childish to speak of a Phantom like god. All religions at best phantasies. At worst they are lies and crimes. They steal People their costly time of life nothing else.
I feel the same way, religion is a complete waste of time.

Location hidden

#687169 Jan 19, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
is your behaviour that of a bible believing god obeying christian?
Good observation. I think it is his butt plug that makes him mean. Although why Christians like butt plugs is beyond my comprehension.

Location hidden

#687171 Jan 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has created many gods and many religions worshiping them. Religious brainwashing is responsible for you being an "angry moron" and a revolting pile of shit that not even a mother could love.
Maybe it was his mother who stuck that butt plug up there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min DENG 38,368
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Nohweh 38,672
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 641,867
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min RiccardoFire 44,454
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr Jimmy 1,582
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,762
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,440
More from around the web