Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Celibacy is not hereditary.
I didn't say it was, Mr. Crapferbrains.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#687282 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
To be honest, i don't really get any of it!
Obviously. However, it's really not too complicated. The universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins. Organized religion is a hoax created to control the insecure. Get it? I didn't think so!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687283 Jan 19, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken.
Snakes and lizards belong to two quite different suborders.
They are both cold-blooded reptiles with tiny brains.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#687284 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no guarantee's. None! Look out at all the stars in the night sky, does if matter if humanity blows itself up? Hardly. The Universe has not put all its eggs in one basket.
There has been absolutely no evidence that any life exists outside of this solar system.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#687285 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha...the only spook who ever touched me guided me OUT of the church I was born into. I still have no idea what that was about, or whether it was God or something "else". It is "why" I believe that just as atoms are invisible to the naked eye, so too, can other beings "be" beyond our limited senses.
Your senses are limited. But to understand the extent of that limitation you would have to understand the nature of your triune brain. You don't of course so you'll probably never see anything beyond you ordinary senses.

Occasionally it happens for people like you, that your mind goes quiet and calm for an instant and you are flooded with all kinds of higher perceptions but you can't understand them or make sense of them so you explain it to yourself as God having touched you.

It is not an insult to tell you that you are only aware of about 10% of your brain and that the other 90% is operating, but you are cut off from receiving the higher senses. Motivated people often spend 20 and more years quieting the conflicts between the three parts of their brain so as to be able to receive the information from the higher parts or centers.

Since you have no interest in balancing your machine it will continue to run in an unbalanced state and the higher will never be able to penetrate down in to the lower where you can experience it. So ever once in a while, you, like all people will have some freak "gift" of something higher that you will never be able to make your own.

It is really sad that you human beings have to live like this, but you do. Let the petty bickering continue and let the wars continue.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#687287 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the falls.
It is beautiful up there.
*sighs*

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687288 Jan 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single Christian believes the Bible is true. That verse proves it.
I have some cyanide if any of them wish to prove me a liar.
You provide it. I'll go and find a deadly tiger snake, see if they're willing to pick that up.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#687289 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There has been absolutely no evidence that any life exists outside of this solar system.
Yet.

We must keep our minds open.

For all we know, little green men may be cooking up some tasty potato dishes out there.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687290 Jan 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never get an honest answer from him. He's a "Real Christian".
"Real Christian":- A mental illness where the individuals deifies themselves through an imaginary proxy. It is also rare in that it is a contagious disorder usually handed down through families. The condition is debilitating and often manifests itself in violent behavior, incoherent speech and pathological lying.
LOLOL

Location hidden

#687291 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you just want to be the master...of other peoples' minds. I pity anyone who is retarded enough to fall under your spell.
Have you ever posted anything that has any basis in reality? Why would you suggest I want to be the master of other people's mind when that is the opposite of everything I have ever advocated?

Are you intentionally trying to turn people away from Christianity? You are doing a really good job if that is the case.

Making up lies about people because you want them to look bad is not going to win any converts over to Christianity and it is not going to give you any credibility.

The reason people groan every time you post and then dog pile your posts is because you don't play fair or honest. How does that make you or Christianity look good?

You ply the pity party game in here all the time and I am telling you it is your own fault. If you want people to be nice to you you have got to become honest and fair instead of the dog and pony shows you normally post. All your posturing just makes you look bad, really bad.

Location hidden

#687293 Jan 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just returning in kind that which you spread all over this forum.
I generally don't talk to people like you on this forum because they are so full of hatred and just have to write it out.
Look at your prior posts and see how much hatred you express.
Look at my prior posts and see how little I do.
You are a hypocrite....
Nicely said. If porter or who ever wants some respect he has got to find some good explanations instead of replying with mean, violent aggressive insults. Someone should keep a copy of all his abusive posts. Oh wait, I am.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687294 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> There are just as many bitter-minded christians, take you for example!
He's such a whiny little boy. LOLOL

Location hidden

#687295 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, those kids are going to die from hunger because they have lazy, stupid scum for parents.
Many of the kids do not have parents for one reason of another. But see, look at this, you missed the point. JESUS LOVES THEM. Do you not believe that Jesus loves all those little children? Well, his daddy created a lot of the diseases they die from. Is that not true? If God created everything then God created childhood diseases that children die from.

Food or no food some children will die tonight from preventable diseases because of where they were born in the world. If this is how life is for all these children when Jesus loves them, answer my question about what if Jesus hated them.

It is a fair question and it deserves an answer.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687298 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got a new drum fer christmas, an he wants everyone ta watch 'em beat it...
How do you come up with them?! LMAO

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687300 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The above post, yours, gives us clear and convincing evidence that Sunday School brainwashing is harmful to children and is almost impossible to repair in adult life.
I can tell U a few stories about that, Alan.

Location hidden

#687302 Jan 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of children that die from disease and starvation every year far exceeds the number of abortions every year.
Whats the problem with abortions anyway?
I am not a fan of abortion, however I do not have the right to tell other people what they can and can not do with their own bodies and I do respect the rights of others although none of the democrats and republicans do in Congress.

And that is a very good point about the number of children dying from disease and starvation being a higher number than abortions.

While I do not like abortions, there is NOTHING in the whole entire Bible prohibiting them. Not like anyone cares what the bible says about anything except homosexuality. Christians are on their own on this one, GodTheBible is not there for them like he was for the southern slave masters and those wanting to keep women from voting.

The sad fact is that the only being capable of ending the suffering of children is not lifting a finger. And he doesn't lift a finger when he loves them. Can you imagine how much worse it would be for children if Jesus hated them?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#687303 Jan 19, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was gay.
I don't know about that. I know he got nailed once.

Location hidden

#687304 Jan 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, you can't see high energy radiation either, but it still exists.
How do you know?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#687305 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not stupid but your hatred is seemingly limitless. When you are frying in Hell, your anger and rages will ramp up as you look up from the flames and see us enjoying our rewards in Heaven with God for having to deal with your despicable persecution.
You'll remember me in particular because I've pointed this out so frequently.
You know, I think I'm starting to get it…you were always picked last at recess, weren't you?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#687306 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not mean , violent or aggressive. They are truths that have exposed you as the filthy God-hating human you are , that's all. Your reaction to my accurate assessment of you putrid atheists has exposed your wickedness and it is normal for you to react like you have.
Keeping a copy of my posts is not necessary. They will be reviewed to you at your judgement where you find out your name will be missing in the Lamb's Book of Life.
God is going to read thousands of topix posts in the afterlife?

That seems….inefficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Riverside Rednek 59,632
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 695,498
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min waaasssuuup 446,257
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr MOGADORE 40
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 1 hr MOGADORE 4
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 1 hr MOGADORE 871
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 7 hr The Rose 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web