Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#686546 Jan 17, 2014
irecknso wrote:
why is man so unique from other animals? why have we "evolved" to our present form and other animals didn't? intervention? from where? who? natural selection as darwin thought? If it was intervention of the "GODS" who really knows who or what that might've been! shaggy pass the baggy so scooby can roll a doobie, we got a mystery to solve!
Uhhh.. I'm quite sure the other animals have also evolved to their present form.

Also, Humankind was not a "goal" of evolution.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686547 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How about posting some of this elusive evidence of yours?
And a YouTube link to a man's opinion isn't evidence, btw.
I provided you with a link to an excellent BBC scientific documentary which you obviously too chicken shit to watch, you retarded f*cking coward!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#686548 Jan 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let me make you feel young again." Dr. Carol Marcus, "Star Trek II--The Wrath of Khan."
Lemme find that Zippo.....
I'm harmless... mostly... as long as you have your towel.

Oh, yeah... almost forgot.

Carol *can* cook.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Iquique

#686549 Jan 17, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution did not occur. Recent adaptations have occurred, but evolution from nothing to the point where we are today DID NOT happen.
You are simply over flowing with bullshit as an atheist as you try to wiggle worm your way out of believing you will face God , who created everything and set it in place.
You write:
"Evolution did not occur. Recent adaptations have occurred, but evolution from nothing to the point where we are today DID NOT happen."

We have proof....you have none.

You write:
"You are simply over flowing with bullshit as an atheist as you try to wiggle worm your way out of believing you will face God , who created everything and set it in place."

Where is your proof my friend?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#686550 Jan 17, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution did not occur. Recent adaptations have occurred, but evolution from nothing to the point where we are today DID NOT happen.
You are simply over flowing with bullshit as an atheist as you try to wiggle worm your way out of believing you will face God , who created everything and set it in place.
Awww…don't be like that! Be positive! Tell us more about those "Biblical Facts"!

Like..hmm…Jonah! Yeah, that's a good one!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686552 Jan 17, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
Hell is not a mythical location.
Heaven and Hell are both mythical places created to control retarded and revolting rednecks like you and you're too feeble-minded and weak-willed to see through the greatest hoax of all time. Enjoy wasting your one life as a ignorant and bigoted pile of shit that not even a mother could love, punk!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#686553 Jan 17, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
So scary, the thought of getting a free pass into heaven by virtue of nothing but sating the ego of a sky father.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#686554 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Didn't know how else to respond to the question.

What in the name of hell was '89 talking about?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#686555 Jan 17, 2014
Random thought from another conversation, elsewhere...

---

It's possible that the actual trend will turn out to be us learning to think like computers, rather than computers learning to think like us.

When (if?) that happens... computers WILL think like us.

*That's* what's worrisome.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#686556 Jan 17, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence that my evidence is just made up?
Have you ever bothered to try and actually prove what I and others like me are trying to tell you is wrong?
So the only science you reject is that which disproves your religious beliefs....is that right?
here's the bottom-line dude - until some one actually monitors the development of a single cell ameoba to an adult human being, the entire ridiculous theory of evolution cannot be proven, and of course we know this will never happen.

so give it up and get on board the love train headed for glory!:-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686557 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How about posting some of this elusive evidence of yours?
And a YouTube link to a man's opinion isn't evidence, btw.
Scrooge wrote:
I provided you with a link to an excellent BBC scientific documentary which you obviously too chicken shit to watch, you retarded f*cking coward!
A YouTube link to a man's opinion isn't evidence.

How about anything else? Or is that all you've got?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#686558 Jan 17, 2014
Anything traveling at a speed less than c is called "massive".

Sometimes it's called matter.

?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686560 Jan 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:

Heaven and Hell are both mythical places created to control retarded and revolting rednecks
No.

They were created by God.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686561 Jan 17, 2014
irecknso wrote:
Still doesn't make him right, You wanna sit there and talk about brainwashing, please "clown", time for your Trazodone!
Like you, the author was a sociopathic punk. Unlike you, he's now a freethinking rational adult with a mind of his own. He deserves praise. You deserve contempt and ridicule.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#686562 Jan 17, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I am going to admit this is where my brain starts to hurt a bit ;-)
If it is all an illusion I suppose it does not make sense to even inquire if there is or is not a god at all; there clearly is no way to prove or disprove use illusions of time and matter and all humanity would wish to understand is lost like a speck of light in the cosmic ocean of space.
I can prove the illusion.

I have seen many " miracles ."
I think I could help you understand.

Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686563 Jan 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
the entire ridiculous theory of evolution cannot be proven
The fossil and genetic evidence in support of evolution is overwhelming and irrefutable. Evolution is denied only by the world's most retarded godbots such as you, punk.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#686564 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is a proven fact that neutrinos surpassed the speed of light right here in our own earths crust proven with repeated experiment.
I've read that quantum interactions from tangled photons that were 10 miles away from each other occurred at speeds more than 10x the speed of light. Now, that's fast!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686565 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A YouTube link to a man's opinion isn't evidence.
You're a f*cking troll and a f*cking coward.

You'll never be man enough to watch a BBC scientific documentary on abiogenesis because your frightened miniscule mind can't handle the truth about your Dark Ages dogma. A scientific documentary isn't one man's opinion, you retarded redneck azzhole!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686567 Jan 17, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
I can prove the illusion.
I have seen many " miracles ."
I think I could help you understand.
It's YOU who doesn't understand. You haven't seen any miracles. Your delusions are proof of mental illness and you should be institutionalized immediately, punk.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686568 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No.
They were created by God.
All of the thousands of documented mythical deities were created by man including the hideous monster of Christian mythology. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately. Unfortunately, you'd still be a collossal azzhole even if you were successfully deconverted, punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 5 min Bev Jamison 2,415
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min CunningLinguist 227,669
Beauty comes in many COLORS 9 min Doctor REALITY 5
Sarah Palin look alike 12 min Bev Jamison 2
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 14 min Doctor REALITY 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min HipGnosis 173,727
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Regina 542,855
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min onemale 259,608
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••