just better than yesterday

#686611 Jan 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. I never heard that one Al.
That's one I gotta check out.
Was that a scientific white sheet?
I hope the link works:

http://www.livescience.com/27920-quantum-acti...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#686612 Jan 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
because your so-called "evidence" is never real evidence but you believe it anyways as long as it's antichrist - DUH!
did you know that 'they say and studies show' that you should wash your hair and face in the toilet and the more urine and feces that are in it the better for your complexion? yes - proven scientifical fact!
Can you be serious and enter into a serious discussion, or do you just have to argue like you do....no real content??

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

#686614 Jan 17, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. your mythical god scooped up some dirt and breathed on it. that is life from lifelessness.
Genesis was just illustrating that without God's breath of life, our bodies are just a lifeless, empty shell. And that when God removes His life-giving breath, our bodies once again return to dust. That we are nothing with out him. Genesis begins to teach that we’re basically tied to the earth, made from the earth. But that we’re also stretched between two realms, because as much as we’re tied to the earth, we’re also tied to God through God’s breath.

We’re part dirt and part breath.

We’re both earthly and of God.

That's what Genesis begins to tell.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686616 Jan 17, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
yes. your mythical god scooped up some dirt and breathed on it. that is life from lifelessness.
No it isn't.

It's life created by God.

Woman. Get back in the kitchen, the men are speaking.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#686617 Jan 17, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Surely i'd be more fun than a vibrator, i can go on and on and on myself. believe that ! i could probably out do your 8 hour battery ;) my tongue is wet, stick is tight and blood is hot! B.O.B around here is bring your own beer/b1tc#! haha!
Down boy!

Let her have her vibrator time, she ain't need no help.

Besides, if you help, you'll be missing quality Xbox time.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#686618 Jan 17, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the link works:
http://www.livescience.com/27920-quantum-acti...
Nothing actually appears to travel through space or time... yet, there seems to be an association between two different photons... that takes place across space and time.

It's looking at the whole ball-of-wax from the other end of the tunnel... sort of... I think.

If ya start out with something, and split it in two, and send half of it in one direction, and the other half in another direction... and intercept one of the halves, and check it out, you'll know everything about the other half... but only if ya intercept one of the halves and check it out.

I think I get it.

Then I know I don't.

Makes my head spin.

Tempe, AZ.

#686619 Jan 17, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet that is exactly what you creepy atheists are trying to do all the time.
<quoted text>
And this is completely another atheist lie.
Look it up.

A good place to start is with the books of Dr. Bart Ehrman. Specifically:“Misquoting Jesus” and “Jesus Interrupted” He is the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

They are probably available at your local library....I find them a great resource.

Although you deny it....all is not as it seems in your Bible.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#686620 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The only one we call "God".

God.
Yeah but which alleged god?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#686622 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't.

What men? They're not here right now.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#686623 Jan 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
What "God"?

#686624 Jan 17, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing actually appears to travel through space or time... yet, there seems to be an association between two different photons... that takes place across space and time.
It's looking at the whole ball-of-wax from the other end of the tunnel... sort of... I think.
If ya start out with something, and split it in two, and send half of it in one direction, and the other half in another direction... and intercept one of the halves, and check it out, you'll know everything about the other half... but only if ya intercept one of the halves and check it out.
I think I get it.
Then I know I don't.
Makes my head spin.
Riiiiiight?!? I ad to have a Monster and close my eyes for a few minutes after reading the article to try to wrap my head around it....

#686625 Jan 17, 2014
*had

#686626 Jan 17, 2014
gotta go folks..... Ice cold Hanger 24 brew waiting out in Redlands for me and the lil Woman. Catch ya all later.....

#686627 Jan 17, 2014
*Hangar 24....... sheeesh...... I haven't started drinking yet and I'm messing up...... I'd best get a room out there......

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#686628 Jan 17, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight?!? I ad to have a Monster and close my eyes for a few minutes after reading the article to try to wrap my head around it....
Now ya got it!

Tempe, AZ.

#686629 Jan 17, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Why would the languages be different tho? the hominoid man maybe but i thought homosaphiens had only been around for 40-50 thousand years? no, i think they was gruntn like a hog rootn around in mud, i mean the oldest writtn language, that is known, i think, is dated to what 3, 35 hundred bc.? the samarians? it was symbols, so if there had been language before then, whats up with the symbols? TOWER OF BABEL, yeah, somethin like that i guess, that's where they was scattered to all ends of the earth right? well that just proves what the ancient cultures already knew! it really fuks with my mind, well that and this d@mn sativa weed, can't think for $#!t on it unlike the indica, anyway, what was the question?
Homo-sapiens (modern humans) were roaming Africa 200,000 years ago and groups of them migrated out of Africa about 50,000 to 65,000 years ago. They went to Australia, India, Egypt, China, the Indus valley, Asia, and Europe. They may have had a common language when they left Africa, but a few thousand years later they were speaking different languages. This phenomenon is well known in language studies. Just think about how English has changed in 800 years or so.

Oh yeah, remember that we have recently found out that some humans and Neanderthals mated and produced fertile offspring over 40,000 years ago, and as a result about 2-4% of modern non-African people carry Neanderthal genes/blood.

Yes the earliest known writing was Sumerian about 3,000+- BC, but spoken language had been around for many thousands of years before that.

The 'Tower of Babel' is nothing but factually disproved Hebrew myth.

Are you responding here with an iPhone or is it the 'weed'?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#686630 Jan 17, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
What "God"?
God.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#686631 Jan 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What men? They're not here right now.
I'm here now.

Hi Juice.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#686632 Jan 17, 2014
irecknso wrote:
I don't play XBOX
I don't know what you mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min feces for jesus 96,832
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min hojo 560,117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Peace_Warrior 605,255
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Clearwater 175,773
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Bad Company 1,920
Gay snapchat names 2 hr gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web