I'm with the cats.
Meow.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#686730 Jan 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Great Creator's four Great Powers of the universe being the four Great builders creating(ed) that which is good.
Ta, that's interesting.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#686731 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with the cats.
OK, Kitten.

<smile>

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#686732 Jan 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that anymore...luckily. Guess I better thank the Rainbow Serpent.
Or Kurdaitcha Man.

Laffin.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#686740 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>Your weak willed atheism is the cause of yet another school shooting yesterday in Philadelphia. If these kids were still reading the Bible in school, allowed to have prayer in school, had been raised in a Christian home with Christian parents instead of being brought up by slimy atheists, and could talk as much about God as they like, these horrific crimes of atheism wouldn't be on the news every day.

You are the problem, not the solution.

Only Christianity will relieve our world of the misery we are experiencing.

It is gutless cowards like you that know there is a God yet reject Him that have screwed up the world.
More opinions based on your hallucinations?

Go see Doctor Shrink, or prove a god exists.

Everyone knows the shooter was christian anyway, they usually are.

You are a repugnant little worm who is no

Location hidden

#686741 Jan 18, 2014
Porter:

Not fit for public exposure.

Location hidden

#686746 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>They are usually fake Christians that eventually end up on "WINLAC". You are a lying repugnant atheist pig.
If I were an FBI agent, every single atheist on here would be a chief suspect for past, future, and current crimes.
The FBI and the NSA are probably monitoring hateful religious lunatics like you, right now.

If you actually believed your own babble stories, you'd be loving and under the radar instead of being considered likely to commit acts of violent terrorism.

Location hidden

#686747 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>Porter is a myth. You can't prove he ever existed. But he must have really whipped the ass of your last sock puppet for you to keep bringing him up.
Oh I never read Porter until recently but I believe Kait, if she was wrong, why would you respond to the name?

Location hidden

#686748 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>When you arrive in Hell to begin your eternal damnation of burning alive, you'll always remember the shit you posted on this forum. Your lies are going to make you regret you ever were born, you mentally deranged and hate-filled atheist.
The love of a christurd.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#686754 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond because you knuckle draggers keep calling me porter. you dipsh*t.
You shouldn't believe kait, she's a liar just like you are.
I can think of a whole lot of other things to call you.

JESUS: Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.”

Why do you call Jesus a dipshit? Why do you call Jesus a liar?

Do you believe Jesus? That what you do to others you do to him?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#686755 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The love of a christurd.
He knows that everything he does to us, he is really doing to Jesus. Clearly he hates Jesus and is just using us to get at him. Maybe he can explain why he hates Jesus so much?

Location hidden

#686756 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>I respond because you knuckle draggers keep calling me porter. you dipsh*t.

You shouldn't believe kait, she's a liar just like you are.
The hate and fear of a mindless religinut slave for all to see.

Location hidden

#686757 Jan 18, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>He knows that everything he does to us, he is really doing to Jesus. Clearly he hates Jesus and is just using us to get at him. Maybe he can explain why he hates Jesus so much?
Maybe he had a hallucination where jesus told him he wasn't his type?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#686758 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> I've been to prison, done 57 straight months. I started wondering about religion and stuff while i was there, i read alot of books on different cultures and their beliefs, i read the BIBLE 4 times but it was something I done alone, there is no "RELIGION" in prison, only people who make a mockery of it, they use it in hopes of making parole! To no avail because the parole board knew that most "found GOD" in hopes of making early parole! the services in prison are a joke! not all mind you, but most just try and use it!
"destroy atheism" wants us to believe that there are people on the earth today who take religion seriously. He doesn't take it seriously. Then he complains that others do not take it seriously.

It does happen that people who are sent to prison will use anything to get out. Why is that when Christians complain that the prisoners have it too good? If we were to believe Christians our prisons are country clubs with bars on the windows.

There are many ways to deal with crime that do not involve prison. Prison should be the last thing we do to someone and if they go it should be with the idea they are never coming out.

For starters we have to make all peaceful activities between consenting adults legal. That would free up the criminal "justice" system to deal with those who most likely will never be getting out of prison.

Americans are starting to rebel against unfair, unjust and unConstitutional laws our politicians have forced upon us.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-...

Colorado legalizes marijuana for recreational use

Location hidden

#686762 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words the atheists are lying with their fake statistics when they say prisons are full of real Christians?

That's what I thought.

Atheists still are the ones stuffed into prisons? Not Christians. That's what I thought.
Don't lie porter, you don't think.

Location hidden

#686766 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize you and Reverend just called yourselves hypocrites by admitting Jesus exists? I find it so funny when in your attempts to bash me as a Christian you crush your own deceitful testimony and unbeliefs!!! LMAO

When are you ever going to enjoy your atheism? So far you seem to spend all your time worrying about being wrong.
Sure jesus exists, in your hallucinations. I'm sorry you don't understand what I write porter.

Lay off the cough syrup, you're dumb enough now.

Location hidden

#686767 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you using scriptures? The OP , another foul-brained atheist like you, strictly forbids using scripture on this forum to attain his objective. I find it cute that you claim God does not exist yet use the very word you claim is evil to wage war against me in order to win a battle now and then. You are a hypocrite incapable of living life comfortably as an atheist.
Have you noticed I haven't used scripture on this forum? That is because I don't have to since you know it very well.

You know you are lying and I don't have to shove scriptures in your face to prove it.
You are fully aware that you are a defiant bastard full of wickedness in your mind, heart , and soul.

You are a sick and twisted "atheist" (Satan worshipper)
Get over it. God does exist and Jesus will crush you for your blasphemy at your dreaded judgement.
Why does scripture enrage you, porter?

Location hidden

#686768 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell I pissed you off.
Nah, keep trying though, that's a good lil christian.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686770 Jan 18, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's hilarious that anybody would buy his book about a universe created from nothing, especially since he has no way of proving it. People should be smarter than to fall for his money making schemes.
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded redneck bitch never ceases to amaze. It's truly hilarious that anybody would be so retarded to believe an invisible father figure in the sky created the universe and awaits anyone who mindlessly worships him. People should be smarter to fall for the greatest money making scheme of all time - organized religion!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686772 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
haha! Yes, i'm really askn that, if everythang came/mutated from the same organism, what caused the separation? something in the genetic make up had to be preencoded..
Do you really take great personal pride in humiliating yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of evolution, punk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 586,052
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 442,981
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min Paul Porter1 99,336
Star Wars The Force Awakens 16 Bit Trailer 38 min Viral Tube 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Remnant of 144000 40,241
News Baltimore riot police stirring up the heat 50 min killedjoe 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Remnant of 144000 611,957
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Theswamiji 6,419
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web