Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#687014 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you believe it! It won't be much of a change if the book's right. Only the righteous will be woofed up....that leaves all the rest ta run an find good hid'n places. Ya won't be able ta even get on a highway! Us wizards know all this stuff y'know....that's why the lil' dark daemons hates us. The cathaholic churches will still be filled with ther preachers an whatnot fer sure, so ther ain't no point in scope'n out ther park'n lots fer a new car neither.
:(

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#687015 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't have to say it, it was in the other comment. the devil was "between the lines" sorta speakn, but i respect you in that!
Thanks. I appreciate that.

Location hidden

#687022 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>The members of the religion of atheism are too ignorant and blind to see that. Yes, they are crazy. Just hang around a while and you'll see how HATEFUL they are. Taking Kaitlin, Scrooge, and Rev for example. Very bitter-minded atheists.
Why do you show up when I do porter? Are you profiling me?

Just remember porter, we are ALL watching you, very closely.

I know you don't give a fck about the jesus! character.

We all know.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#687023 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY SHUT UP ABOUT NOT BELIEVING IN JESUS!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND IT IS GOD HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!! DONE HERE! F*** YOU ALL! GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!
Awww…Logo took his ball and went home.

Location hidden

#687024 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are gods created by other people. THE God is the creator of all. And to sum this all up with one word,PRE-DESTINATION.
Yawn…prove it.

Location hidden

#687025 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire universe was created by God. Get over it, you angry moron.
Just not your god. Half of your books words refer to the deity as "lord', and that was Baal, which might as well be the King of Tyre(Lucifer)(satan). Then after reading of the great flood, and Sodom and Gommorah, with cenocide of all the innocents(babies and such), one is left to realize this is no benevolent omnipotent god at all, but rather the workings of an underlord that holds absolutely no respect or accountability for the laws which were laid down by the creator.
You worship an impostor...or --the writings in your book are fraudulent lies....or both.
Rake your pick, or straighten up your mind and find the truth.

Location hidden

#687026 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
The members of the religion of atheism are too ignorant and blind to see that. Yes, they are crazy. Just hang around a while and you'll see how HATEFUL they are. Taking Kaitlin, Scrooge, and Rev for example. Very bitter-minded atheists.
Thus sayeth Little Mary Sunshine

<insert eye roll here>

Location hidden

#687027 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, whatever! I'm not being being condescending, or thats not my intent! you need to be spiting fire at the church that bit you, I'm just as confused as you are but i'll be GDAMNED if i'm gonna let some peoples opinion on a forum sway me, in any direction, which you seem to have done! If there is a GOD he is not in my life at the moment. If i decide to live that life, it will be of my own choice and not the persuasion of others! If you get your kix spitn fire, more power to ya! don't matter to me, has no effect on me! peace to you!
They, my friends, colleagues, family and fellow heathens, those who know me, did not opine. They were just, cool. No matter what I said or did.
It's called friendship. Quit interrogating me, I don't like it and will spit my fire at anyone I choose thankyouverymuch.

Location hidden

#687028 Jan 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Thus sayeth Little Mary Sunshine

<insert eye roll here>
*eye roll*

Check this out ==> @@

Location hidden

#687030 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Just not your god. Half of your books words refer to the deity as "lord', and that was Baal, which might as well be the King of Tyre(Lucifer)(satan). Then after reading of the great flood, and Sodom and Gommorah, with cenocide of all the innocents(babies and such), one is left to realize this is no benevolent omnipotent god at all, but rather the workings of an underlord that holds absolutely no respect or accountability for the laws which were laid down by the creator.
You worship an impostor...or --the writings in your book are fraudulent lies....or both.
Rake your pick, or straighten up your mind and find the truth.
Porta potty doesn't really believe in whatever "god" it's trying to trick us into thinking it believes in.

Location hidden

#687031 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do if it was proven? jump on the band wagon like a good lil boy/girl?
Sure. You ain't religious.

"Lie for jesus!" - every christian on the planet.

*when can we tell them to clean the place?*

Twelve six. In.
Logo

Morristown, TN

#687032 Jan 19, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
'Zat where a one feller knows wuts gonna happen ta anudder feller b'fer God knows?
No it's what God pre-destined us to go to heaven or he'll( which is where most of the people on this forum that are atheists will go to unless they turn to Jesus for help) and it's what God pre-destined us to be like.

Location hidden

#687033 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So...then you have seen the Great River.
Hm.

Location hidden

#687034 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah. So here you are...we were just having a few words concerning you sis. I hope what I have related is acceptable to you, and accurate.
You kin say whatever ya like bro, you know that.

Location hidden

#687035 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah. So here you are...we were just having a few words concerning you sis. I hope what I have related is acceptable to you, and accurate.
Of course you're accurate. Lunatic interpretations are always ignored or corrected. Depending on what I wish to observe.

Location hidden

#687037 Jan 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I appreciate that.
I can't believe you just thanked him.

Location hidden

#687038 Jan 19, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>The entire universe was created by God. Get over it, you angry moron.
Which alleged god out of thousands of alleged gods?

Location hidden

#687039 Jan 19, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>There are just as many bitter-minded christians, take you for example!
This post of yours is acceptable.

Location hidden

#687040 Jan 19, 2014
Logo wrote:
<quoted text>No it's what God pre-destined us to go to heaven or he'll( which is where most of the people on this forum that are atheists will go to unless they turn to Jesus for help) and it's what God pre-destined us to be like.
Why are you here douche bag?

Location hidden

#687042 Jan 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
*eye roll*
Check this out ==> @@
L@@K!---> LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 679,238
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Bongo 119,230
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min Trump your President 2,691
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 46,215
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 2 hr The Great Alphonso 3
____ 666 ____ here ____ now ____ (*News) 3 hr shockVIDEO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Trump Worshiper 445,842
More from around the web