Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#686803 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you using scriptures? The OP , another foul-brained atheist like you, strictly forbids using scripture on this forum to attain his objective. I find it cute that you claim God does not exist yet use the very word you claim is evil to wage war against me in order to win a battle now and then. You are a hypocrite incapable of living life comfortably as an atheist.
Have you noticed I haven't used scripture on this forum? That is because I don't have to since you know it very well.
You know you are lying and I don't have to shove scriptures in your face to prove it.
You are fully aware that you are a defiant bastard full of wickedness in your mind, heart , and soul.
You are a sick and twisted "atheist" (Satan worshipper)
Get over it. God does exist and Jesus will crush you for your blasphemy at your dreaded judgement.
You are both stupid and simple minded. If you weren't you would see what I am doing.

And I'll blaspheme Jesus all I want. Screw you very much.

Location hidden

#686804 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell I pissed you off.
I can tell when I pissed on you you didn't move.
IPSEC

New York, NY

#686805 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
The unhappiness and dissatisfaction of atheism drives them to NEED marijuana. Atheism has infested Colorado. We can see this in the increase of public crimes.
That's hysterical and in no way supported by any facts. In fact, the crime rate in Colorado is much lower than during Dubya's Christian Crusade despite a 20% increase in population. Looks like those atheists are making things better.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/cocrime.h...

Now, if this is a Christian nation, filled with Christians, why does only 15% of the population abstain from alcohol use. Per capita alcohol and marijuana consumption are higher in the so-called Bible Belt. Of course, all the negative societal metrics are higher in the BB. What is driving all those fine Christians to get so sotted?

http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overv...

If atheism is so bad, then why, as the country turns increasingly towards atheism, especially among the youth:

Per capita consumption of alcohol has dropped 23% since 1990.

The percentage of high school seniors who have consumed alcohol dropped from 93% in 1980 to 71% in 2010.

Marijuana use is declining among teens each year despite occasional stalls in that statistic.

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/Controversie...

Atheism, making things better since, well, whenever.

Location hidden

#686806 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
The unhappiness and dissatisfaction of atheism drives them to NEED marijuana. Atheism has infested Colorado. We can see this in the increase of public crimes.
Marijuana is a gift from God.

And yes, no need to tell me that I do not accept the existence of God. It is just a fun way of saying mind your own business.

Location hidden

#686807 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure jesus exists, in your hallucinations. I'm sorry you don't understand what I write porter.
Lay off the cough syrup, you're dumb enough now.
Cough syrup? I thought he was huffing paint thinner! Silly me.

Location hidden

#686808 Jan 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does scripture enrage you, porter?
Probably because he hates Jesus.

Location hidden

#686809 Jan 18, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded redneck bitch never ceases to amaze. It's truly hilarious that anybody would be so retarded to believe an invisible father figure in the sky created the universe and awaits anyone who mindlessly worships him. People should be smarter to fall for the greatest money making scheme of all time - organized religion!
People should be but they are not. In fact the dumber they are the worse the name calling and the insults. Not to gloss over lack of spelling skills. And inability to use punctuation. And...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#686811 Jan 18, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Logic is not in your wheelhouse. Check.
Intelligence is not in yours. Checkmate.

Location hidden

#686812 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> there is a variety of people in prisons! yes, christians and atheist, even devil worshipers! which there was no satanic bibles in prison, it was not recognized as a religion but wiccan was! muslims and catholics had separate services in prison, I worked everyday running a chainsaw for the D.O.T so i avoided all that nonsense and stuck to myself with a book! so your thinking is wrong! No the atheist was not lying about prisons being full of christians, they are, but there are just as many other "religions" there also, I did not take a pole and see which majority ruled!
The point being that our prisons are full of religious people.

Mark Lewis, 39, the pastor of Fellowship Baptist Church since 2000, was one of four people arrested on suspicion of firebombing a Vacaville home, police said on Jan. 13, 2014.

Location hidden

#686815 Jan 18, 2014
Is our government insane or what?

Bible study leader Michael Salman is sitting in jail today after his home was raided earlier this week by more than a dozen Phoenix, Ariz. police officers and city officials. His offense? The city says people aren't allowed to hold private Bible studies on their own property.

Salman was sentenced to 60 days in jail, three years probation and received a $12,180 fine for "the crime."

His wife Suzanne spoke with Fox and Friends this morning to express her shock and disbelief at the entire situation. According to Suzanne, the city told her that her husband was essentially arrested because the Bible study was at a private house .. and that essentially, it's a church. Since they weren't zoned for church, they were told they were breaking the rules.

"It defies logic, honestly. I don't understand ... that something so small got so large like this," Suzanne said. "People do it all over the United States all the time."
John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute believes the family is being discriminated against because of their faith. "The key is -- the Constitution guarantees the right to freedom of religion ... the right to assemble and talk to each other wherever you want to be - in public or in your home," he said. "The thing that I think is so shocking is that you might expect this in Iran or [some place] around the world ... but happening in the United States, this is so shocking it's beyond belief."

Phoenix City Prosecutor Vicki Hill said in a statement: "It came down to zoning and proper permitting. Anytime you are holding a gathering of people continuously as he does, we have concerns about people being able to exit the facility properly in case there is a fire, and that's really all this comes down to."

What do you make of this case? As Suzanne says in the below interview, is this different than a regularly meeting Tupperware group or the like? And if so, how and why?

Location hidden

#686820 Jan 18, 2014
Seven-year-old Josh Welch made headlines earlier this year after he did the unthinkable on school grounds: he chewed his Pop Tart pastry into the shape of a gun. Now, school district officials are making it their perogative to ensure the incident stays on his permanent record! We couldn't make this up, folks.

Megyn Kelly reacted to the unexpected development in the seemingly innocuous case, saying (tongue-in-cheek, mind you), "These kids are evil, and they must be stopped." Anyone capable of "chewing and chewing and chewing his pastry until everybody was terrified around him" should be subjected to such ramifications, right?

Location hidden

#686824 Jan 18, 2014
Roy E. Smith, pastor of the Bread of Life Church of Dominion, aka Church of Dominion, Mckeesport, Pennsylvania and later Greensburg, Pennsylvania, was charged with one count of bank fraud in connection with allegations that he falsified information submitted in connection with loan applications.

Location hidden

#686825 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will burn in Hell forever. Your hatred towards yourself is intense.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#686826 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
But you agree you were living a life of an atheist (not necessarily an atheist) as you committed your crime , causing you to serve time? You certainly weren't behaving as a Bible believing, God obeying Christian. You would have to agree with that , right?
Why do you refuse to admit that you are living the life of a faux christian? And you do not believe your bible. You refuse to obey God/Jesus.

Location hidden

#686827 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Jesus. Stop lying about what I think.
You do not think, you lie.

JESUS: John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Since you do not keen any of the following commandments you hate Jesus.

"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21

Location hidden

#686828 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
He was faking his Chrisianity ,.
Just as you do.

Location hidden

#686829 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women I've been with like it that thick.
The "women" you were with were drag queens.

Location hidden

#686830 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't , you liar.
No He didn't , you liar.
This is not true, you liar.
I have , you liar.
Jesus said he was the saviour of all, not just those who believe.

Jesus is God, God wrote the Bible, therefore Jesus said the following:

1 Timothy 4:10, "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#686831 Jan 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ta, that's interesting.
Ancient before Egypt & more in tune with your people....interpretation is without curved outer arms.:)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#686832 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women I've been with like it that thick.
I'm sure they say whatever you want them to say after you've paid them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 7 min Doctor REALITY 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min PadMark 675,951
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min nanoanomaly 110,962
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 9 hr Wtf 1
More from around the web