Prove there's a god.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#686862 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> haha! Yes, i'm really askn that, if everythang came/mutated from the same organism, what caused the separation? something in the genetic make up had to be preencoded..
Evolution 101 may help you:

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/...
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686863 Jan 18, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
If I took you seriously, that just might hurt my feelings.... But you being a known dumbass and all.....
No intelligent person takes Dark Ages dogma seriously. You're a f*cking moron, Al Garcia!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686864 Jan 18, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
Did I hit a nerve? What was it? that thing I said about your baggy adult diapers?
Visualization can be a powerful de-conversion tool. You're a death-denying Christian cultist because you're not man enough to grow up so you should visualize yourself wearing "baggy adult diapers" during all waking hours, punk.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#686866 Jan 18, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent person takes Dark Ages dogma seriously. You're a f*cking moron, Al Garcia!
Kee saying my name .......You know you like it......

#686867 Jan 18, 2014
should be....

Keep saying my name..... You know you like it.......
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#686868 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> If i was an evolutionist it would i guess.. I take life as it comes at me, doesn't really matter how i got here, it wouldn't change the way i live, nor does religion!
If nothing really matters, why do you keep asking questions about things you don't understand?

One doesn't have to be an "evolutionist" to understand evolution any more than one has to be a Christian (or insert any other religion) to understand Christianity (or any other religion). But, from what I've noticed on these forums over the last several years, it seems that those who own their atheism understand religion better than do those who assert that they are religious.

Doesn't have to "change the way you live" (unless you want to change the way you live).
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#686870 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Jesus. Stop lying about what I think.
You do not think, you lie.

JESUS: John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Since you do not keen any of the following commandments you hate Jesus.

"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#686871 Jan 18, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Jesus. Stop lying about what I think.
is Jesus a MAN?

then youre a HOMO
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#686872 Jan 18, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
ATHEISM
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Makes perfect sense. Yep, perfect sense!
only kristain IDIOTS promote this BS,,

atheists know better

http://youtu.be/nZiROWO6iVs
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686873 Jan 18, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
should be....
Keep saying my name..... You know you like it.......
should be...

My name is Al Garcia. I'm a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist and I need professional de-conversion assistance.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#686878 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> You do huh? i guess your privy to some top secret about the origins of life? Fasinating!
you can belive that jew zombie on a stick made all
or face reality

http://youtu.be/_mcC8kFacrk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686880 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
You do huh? i guess your privy to some top secret about the origins of life? Fasinating!
One doesn't need a top secret gov't clearance to understand the origin of the first living cell or determine that you're an especially revolting religiously retarded redneck who gets off on making an ass of yourself on an international forum, punk.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#686884 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
where's DOC at? haven't seen her post much today..
DOC?
Oh ...You mean that half life form from the lower levels of the 14 planes of existence?

#686885 Jan 18, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't need a top secret gov't clearance to understand the origin of the first living cell or determine that you're an especially revolting religiously retarded redneck who gets off on making an ass of yourself on an international forum, punk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zVd3W3zmSzMXX
I bet you got bullied alot when you were growing up......

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#686886 Jan 18, 2014
irecknso wrote:
where's DOC at? haven't seen her post much today..
Oh, my apology. I thought you were talking about the varmint from Baldmore.
She's in Australia, and is usually on later due to the time zones.

#686888 Jan 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my apology. I thought you were talking about the varmint from Baldmore.
She's in Australia, and is usually on later due to the time zones.
Hey Cap'n.... whats shakin'
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686889 Jan 18, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
I bet you got bullied alot when you were growing up......
You lose the bet. Linebackers don't get bullied. More importantly, you're a loser in life. You're a willing slave to a barbaric cult because you're scared shitless of an imaginary boogeyman in the sky. Shame on you, death-denying coward Al Garcia!

#686890 Jan 18, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
when I think of you, I just say..." A million years of human evolution and Pomona is what we have to show for it? such a waste.

I'm really surprised that you haven't already been demoted to a single cell organism....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686892 Jan 18, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

You said "God" did it.
Prove it.
No.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686893 Jan 18, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You mean, the "only" one that *you* call god. You are living under the grossly mistaken belief that your "god" applies to everyone.
I said nothing of belief.

I said we all call God, God.

Even you do.

"jesusgod you're stupid"

Imagine that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 690,463
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hreagle 42,038
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 618
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 107
More from around the web