Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#686091 Jan 16, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> whatever! answer the question or take yourself back to the shire!
Ask the fooking question and I may answer

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686092 Jan 16, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Prove you have lips.
Go.
The top ones or the bottom ones?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#686093 Jan 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three types of Laws in the Bible.
Civil Laws
These are the laws described in the bible which apply only to the nation of Israel.
Ceremonial Laws
These speak to cleanliness and also include priestly laws as those in Leviticus & ceremonial laws that involve worship.
Moral Laws
The Ten Commandments and Jesus' two commandments.
BenAdam wrote:
All of which are for the Jews and no one else according to you.
In what way do the two Laws of Jesus pertain to the Jews?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#686094 Jan 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way do the two Laws of Jesus pertain to the Jews?
Jesus preached to the Jews, you feckin retard.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#686095 Jan 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The top ones or the bottom ones?
Either or both.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686097 Jan 16, 2014
irecknso wrote:
I wasn't askn what pbs aired, hence the question "your thoughts", i was askn you!
I answered your question and provided you with a video with further details. If you want to humiliate yourself further then you should visit an evolution thread.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#686098 Jan 16, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus preached to the Jews, you feckin retard.
lol
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686099 Jan 16, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
I can tell you want to kill Christians. This is being reported to the FBI tomorrow.
Xtianity IS dying because of its followers like you, porter. Also, it's a death-denying hate cult responsible for creating reatarded and revolting piles of shit like you, porta potty mouth with shit for brains.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686101 Jan 16, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
Until they provide proof that God doesn't exist, they are to be treated with disrespect and dishonor, like all morons.
It's not the role of science to disprove the existence of man-made myths. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural man-made myths, which you'd understand if you weren't the biggest f*cking moron in the history of topix, porta potty mouth with shit for brains.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#686103 Jan 16, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a devout christian.
Is that so?
Hitler was born Catholic just as Stalin was born into the Russian Orthodox Church and Mao was raised as a Buddhist. These facts prove nothing as many people reject their religious upbringing, as these three men did.

Did you reject your religious upbringing as they did? Hitler had no time at all for Catholic teaching He regarded it as a religion fit only for slaves and detested its ethics.

During his rise to power, Hitler needed the support of the German people -- both the Bavarian Catholics and the Prussian Lutherans -- and to secure this he occasionally used rhetoric such as "I am doing the Lord's work." To claim that this rhetoric makes Hitler a Christian is to confuse political opportunism with personal conviction. Hitler himself says in Mein Kampf that his public statements should be understood as propaganda that bears no relation to the truth but is designed to sway the masses.

In the book "Table Talk" that was written by Hitler's closest aids, Hitler is quoted as saying

Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686104 Jan 16, 2014
natsuki wrote:
No need to prove God to you right now by anything. You won't believe unless you die and see Him throw you in hell.
Hell is a myth created to control retarded azzholes like you, punk.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#686105 Jan 16, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
.....many people reject their religious upbringing,.....
Like most Christians. <smile>
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686106 Jan 16, 2014
irecknso wrote:
scrooge says that i am a uneducated bigoted christian redneck who is a pile of $#!t, so go figure!
You should listen to Scrooge!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#686107 Jan 16, 2014
One can argue that Hitler was this or that.

The reality is that the majority of the Christian German population backed him and helped him murder over 6 million Jews.

The Roman Catholic Church had been murdering Jews for 1700 years. What Hitler proposed was nothing new.

Without the support of Christianity, Hitler would have just been another failed artist and nothing more.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#686108 Jan 16, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Is that so?
Hitler was born Catholic just as Stalin was born into the Russian Orthodox Church and Mao was raised as a Buddhist. These facts prove nothing as many people reject their religious upbringing, as these three men did.

Did you reject your religious upbringing as they did? Hitler had no time at all for Catholic teaching He regarded it as a religion fit only for slaves and detested its ethics.

During his rise to power, Hitler needed the support of the German people -- both the Bavarian Catholics and the Prussian Lutherans -- and to secure this he occasionally used rhetoric such as "I am doing the Lord's work." To claim that this rhetoric makes Hitler a Christian is to confuse political opportunism with personal conviction. Hitler himself says in Mein Kampf that his public statements should be understood as propaganda that bears no relation to the truth but is designed to sway the masses.

In the book "Table Talk" that was written by Hitler's closest aids, Hitler is quoted as saying

Christianity one of the great "scourges" of history, and said of the Germans, "Let's be the only people who are immunized against this disease." He promised that "through the peasantry we shall be able to destroy Christianity." In fact, he blamed the Jews for inventing Christianity. He also condemned Christianity for its opposition to evolution.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686109 Jan 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
what is the problem if i tell everyone that i witnessed a real miracle which is proof of God's existence ? is there a problem with that ? i am telling the truth.
No, you're not! No one has ever witnessed a divinely inspired miracle or even a single scientific observation in support of mythical deities. You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized for professional treatment of your personal delusions, kid.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686110 Jan 16, 2014
kristahiles wrote:
somethings can't be proved!!
Death-denying cowards join cults and worship man-made myths.

#686111 Jan 16, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Christians. <smile>
YES,even some Christians....:)

#686112 Jan 16, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then...... you and I then sit at opposite end of this debate.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#686113 Jan 16, 2014
irecknso wrote:
Because it's our F-KN right as americans to voice our opinion anyway we choose, now off to the caves with you!!
No sane person thinks that freedom of speech should protect the deliberate misuse of history and science to promote religious dogma. Our Constitution will be amended in the future and brainwashing institutions will become de-conversion centers. Unfortunately, you'll still be an ignorant and bigoted redneck, punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling Doctor Reality Calling Dr Reality WHERE... 5 min Charles 2
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 6 min Charles 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Neville Thompson 44,648
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 646,404
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 281,234
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min Aura Mytha 48,211
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,701
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Brian_G 618,560
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web