Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#685463 Jan 14, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your refusal to answer any of my questions is what *you* call "my hate?"
You're completely insane. You're a raving moron lunatic.
He is!

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey." St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to Hell.

The second blonde said, "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts." Once again St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and banished her to Hell.

The third blonde said she knew what Easter was, and St. Peter said, "So, tell me." She said," Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with his disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him and hung him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder...

St. Peter said, "Verrrrrry good." But the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of basketball."

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#685464 Jan 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No.
Your dumbass said "RR compared his god to nacho cheese".
<quoted text>
No I did not.
I compared proving God to proving taste.
You just got stuck on nacho cheese.
Taste... as in one of our chemical senses?

Or taste... as in your opinion?

You did compare your god to nacho cheese.

There's no getting around it, RR.

Don't be scared. You did it once... you can do it again.

Lay it out for us. Give us a rehash of your nacho cheese analogy.

Set the record straight... as if it isn't already.

Location hidden

#685465 Jan 14, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
GOTTA SEE THAT ONE AGAIN!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
It was such a hot day in the convent that all the nuns decided to remove their habits because of the heat. Not unusual for such a hot day. As they are trying to keep cool the door bell rings.

The Mother Superior asks, "Who is it?" A voice from the other side of the door says "I am the blind man."

Well, if he is blind we do not have to get dressed the nuns told each other. So they open the door and the blind man walks in, looks around and says, "Nice tits! Where do you want me to install these blinds?"

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#685467 Jan 14, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the most massively useful thing one can have!
Especially when confronting the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

The Borderland of Sol

#685469 Jan 14, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe...
Yer so Irish ya can't stand it!
Yer righ'. Sometimes I can't.

In my own defense, I just spent two weeks over there...

Kinda missed it.

The Borderland of Sol

#685470 Jan 14, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy B'day!
Where's my present?
Giving presents...

That's Hobbitry.

Heathen!
Greens - tuf

Australia

#685471 Jan 14, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was such a hot day in the convent that all the nuns decided to remove their habits because of the heat. Not unusual for such a hot day. As they are trying to keep cool the door bell rings.
The Mother Superior asks, "Who is it?" A voice from the other side of the door says "I am the blind man."
Well, if he is blind we do not have to get dressed the nuns told each other. So they open the door and the blind man walks in, looks around and says, "Nice tits! Where do you want me to install these blinds?"
I see you have gone from quoting the bible to quoting a joke book.

You need some new material, they are pretty old ones.
Heck, you might even post something that you actually thought of all by yourself one day.

The Borderland of Sol

#685473 Jan 14, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
So, what does it take to get a drink in here?
Ask one of the waiters/waitresses.

Open bar, BTW, but do please tip generously.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#685474 Jan 14, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you have no job. All you worthless atheists do is waste your despicable lives bitching and moaning, griping and belly-aching about a God you ignorantly think doesn't exist.
You indoctrinated bigot.
If only everyone were so positive and full of light and goodness like you!

<insert mocking eye roll here>

Location hidden

#685475 Jan 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Jewish sense, very probable.
In the Christian sense, proof Jesus lied.
Christianity has a habit of making Jesus out to be a habitual liar.
And they claim we are destroying their religion.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#685476 Jan 14, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you have no job. All you worthless atheists do is waste your despicable lives bitching and moaning, griping and belly-aching about a God you ignorantly think doesn't exist.
You indoctrinated bigot.
"I can tell you have no job"

Alan is a retired old man. He has been there done that.

He now just users his spare time talking to kids on the World Wide Web.
He is a worry.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#685477 Jan 14, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists like you have to express hatred to feel warm and fuzzy. Do you realize how often you help me lead people to Christ? I show them your filth, and that's all it takes to get a conversion to Christianity.
Thanks!
How many more before you get your free toaster?

Location hidden

#685478 Jan 14, 2014
One day a nun got into a cab. The cab driver, noticing she was a nun, and asked her if she would ever have sex. After she had thought about it for a while she said "Well, yeah I would have sex with a man if he had never been married, did not have any kids and went to church every Sunday." So the cab driver said "What do you know, I don't have any kids, never been married and I go to church every Sunday!" So he asked her if she would have sex with him and she agreed as long as he would take her from behind. So they had sex and afterward the cab driver said "Ha ha, I have six kids, I've been married three times and I've never been to church a day in my life!!" And the nun pulled off her mask and said "Ha ha, I'm a man going to a costume party!"

Location hidden

#685479 Jan 14, 2014
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have gone from quoting the bible to quoting a joke book.
There's a difference?

One day a nun got into a cab. The cab driver, noticing she was a nun, and asked her if she would ever have sex. After she had thought about it for a while she said "Well, yeah I would have sex with a man if he had never been married, did not have any kids and went to church every Sunday." So the cab driver said "What do you know, I don't have any kids, never been married and I go to church every Sunday!" So he asked her if she would have sex with him and she agreed as long as he would take her from behind. So they had sex and afterward the cab driver said "Ha ha, I have six kids, I've been married three times and I've never been to church a day in my life!!" And the nun pulled off her mask and said "Ha ha, I'm a man going to a costume party!"

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#685480 Jan 14, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociopathic punks like you don't deserve civility. However, I'd be the first to offer congratulations if you were to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle behind and rejoin the modern world. However, we both know you'll never be man enough to give up your inane delusions of grandeur.
you know what you can do with your congratulations......

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#685481 Jan 14, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Al .
It's another scorcher of a day down here.
Great beer drinking weather.
:)
so I've heard...... I hear all your bats are falling out of the sky it's so dang hot....
maybe some cold beer to cool them down?

We're just dealing with warm days and the blasted Santa Ana winds Here in the Inland Empire.....

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#685482 Jan 14, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
So, what does it take to get a drink in here?
Future technology?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#685483 Jan 14, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Especially when confronting the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.
A man who knows where his towel is is clearly one to be reckoned with.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#685484 Jan 14, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference?
It wasn't funny the first time you posted this joke.

Which was 5 minutes ago.

How's the short term memory Alan.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#685485 Jan 14, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yer righ'. Sometimes I can't.
In my own defense, I just spent two weeks over there...
Kinda missed it.
I'll prolly never leave The States again... but, if I do... it'll be out in that direction.

I kinda miss it and never even been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Hukt on Fonix 56,303
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 650,698
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 44 min AfricaQueen 764
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 52 min Rachel19F 4
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr uncute 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,484
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,976
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web