Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#684956 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> F-K osiris! he/it ant got a thang to do with what i said! go light ur F-KN candle and ask him urself!!
Okay, you're an atheist.

Gottit.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#684957 Jan 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR says he's a racist and misogynist only in his jokes.
Hitting his wife doesn't count.
I guess he thinks misogyny and cowardice are mutually exclusive.
Ah, of course. It's unfair of us to think that his fascination with jokes that are demeaning to women and minorities reflects on him personally. Especially when said "jokes" are used as tools to belittle or insult. Just a quirky sense of humor is all.

The Borderland of Sol

#684958 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>One time, it was raining, and some guy and his books didn't get wet.
I'm not joking. That's his miracle.
As I recall the story, he didn't even see the rain. Just a moist sidewalk.

I can think of several possible explanations for that.

The Borderland of Sol

#684959 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That made sense.
o.O

Location hidden

#684960 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you on ur thought on that! i think that thang u was talkn bout n other, better be armed with more than gun's and that would be the SWORD OF TRUTH, ur issue is the same as mine with the people not religion, the jesus, as u so callously refer to him, believed and preached what ur talkn bout, "DEN OF VIPER'S" is what he called them/it, it bn their false preachn, JESUS carried a better way than guns or violence! he preached against "KIAFUS" the high priest, JESUS, for sure, was a lonely voice n the wilderness, cause's that's what he was amoungst the polictical sea of the roman's and false prophet's, so really you and the jesus have more n common than u think... he taught GOD was withn us all, the breaking of the bread and drinking the blood, to me, what he was teaching, was in just that, blood bn life of the body and the bread, bn body, is where that life force would dwell! i've sat and analyzed them thought's and other's, the world is gettn really crazy anymore, so much hate/violence from everywhere and everyone, some F-K looney in polictical power is gonna nuke's us all! so we better be gettn right with somebody, whether it's ourselves or "the jesus", "HIS TIME COMETH, AND THAT RIGHT SOON"
Any day now...lol

Location hidden

#684961 Jan 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As I recall the story, he didn't even see the rain. Just a moist sidewalk.
I can think of several possible explanations for that.
God, jesus, and the holy spirit being the top three, correct?
Charlotte

Maryville, TN

#684962 Jan 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews have always kept track of who "begat" who and they know he existed. Einstein, who waffled on the issue of belief in a "god" during his lifetime did, absolutely, believe that Jesus existed in the flesh as a great teacher.
I don't see you hypocrites begging for anybody to show us all Buddha's birth certificate. Lack of legal papers is NOT proof of a man's nonexistence. There have been plenty of people who have never had their births documented, why don't you deny their existence too?
Their begats where handed down stories, not certificates. Buddha did have a birth certificate and a death certificate. He changed his name to Buddha. What Buddha did during his life, more stories not divine. But at least he was real. What I know is there is no god or goddess greater than me nor me greater than anyone else. Regardless of how I got here and how I leave, no one on earth is better or more powerful than I am nor you. We are all 'gods', we are all 'christ', we are all here perfectly imperfect for reasons beyond your understanding. I understand, I know and I live the truth. Not storybook tales, I live in reality and truth. It means I am not allowed to hurt anyone intentionally without reason or by neglect. Only in self defense and I am responsible for keeping myself out of dangerous situations. Which is a good thing since you guys say this god gives anyone free will to destroy or hurt other people, I know to watch my own back and make my own happiness (or miracles)...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#684964 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>All through out history of man, there is mention of a creator in about every culture, WHY? where did they get the concept of a creator from? WHERE? even before the "GOD'S", THERE WAS THOUGHT TO BE A CREATOR, now where n the #E!! did they get it from?
Their imagination combined with puzzlement and wishful thinking. Must be nice to never be held accountable for anything, do good = credit the three in one god, do bad = blame the satan god.

Location hidden

#684965 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> Guy, i get you, I understand what ur sayn but ur so F-KN blind to what it is ur sayn ur not lookn! i would bet ur F-KN life that what they was seeing was not mythical, they are to us because of them F-KN RELIGIOUS FANATICS! twisting $#!t to their advantage, it don't have F-K to do with the ppl i'm referring to, they would not have come up with that concept if they hadn't witnessed something, i mean G-D they was F-K slaughter ppl and worshipping them F-KN "mythical deities", for the deities, no F-KN WAY GUY! so we just gonna eat 50 kids, cut out a thousand beating heart's, just because my F-KN corn didn't do so good this year! YEAH, F-KN RIGHT!! now u need to move on along there grandpa, you sound like 1 of "cultist" and preach ur $#!t to the more unsuspectn mf'er you might find, cause i ain't him!
By your logic, the pre european mesoamericans had the most real gods of all. Correct? Gods are real if people express their belief strongly?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#684966 Jan 12, 2014
destroy atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this pisses you off Pomaniac, but it was announced in our church today that 13,703 people became Christians in our church last year. That's 13,703 that were baptized and converted to Christianity, a direction opposite of your putrid doctrine of atheism.
They've decided to snub their noses to your ugly atheism.
We celebrate that 13,703 more people (just in our church alone) are not going to become raving lunatics like the arrogant repugnant person you are, and instead have decided to follow the real Jesus you have willfully and ignorantly rejected, the same Jesus that is going to throw you into the Hell that you deserve.
Christianity is growing and your stinky atheism is dying a quick death.
We have 11 campuses and more on the way across our state due to the large acceptance of Christianity. It's getting around how ugly and bigoted atheists are.
Atheism will be long gone very soon.
Porter, sometimes you are so fulla shit you're laughable!

Location hidden

#684967 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>that's bs! why do u let it bother u so? u say u have hate for nuttn, well it seems u migh want to brake urself!! we have no control over mankind as a whole nor does any religion, ppl r ppl, if sumone is that easily brainwashed thats there biz! maybe u should run for leader of the ACLU and see if u can make some changes! to much money to be made from religion, n JESUS' name of coure, to be stopped, its like the drug war... FUTILE!! was u picked on for bn gay? outcast by society for it? what?
I'm not gay or cast out. Just care about something greater than just myself.

The Borderland of Sol

#684969 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>God, jesus, and the holy spirit being the top three, correct?
First three that occurred to me, yah.

:-Þ

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#684971 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have jack or jill figgered out, i just try and look at stuff like anythings possible, i just get high and ponder things, DISECT THAT $#!T!! YA DIG! not get holed up like a groundhog with nowhere to go. the possibilites are endless...with an open mind! that's why i throw stuff out there, just see what stick's! opinion's do matter, gives different perspective of thangs.... now take you with ur smart @s$ self, spell it out there, since i don't have it figgered out, maybe you do!
Nah. I don't know for sure if I do...(all the way back to the beginning or not) I do know I'm way back there though. There's no "words"...it's all symbols, and it's really tough to know if you're exactly right on the exact meanings. I have a feeling I still have a long way to go..or the archaeologists are wrong in their dating-I don't know, but I'm working on it.
I like yer attitude with it...even if ya think I'm a smart ass.
Sorry about the remark.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#684972 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>God, jesus, and the holy spirit being the top three, correct?
Sign of a proficient advanced wizard...but he would never have "told" anyone of it if that was the case.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#684974 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
Guy, i get you, I understand what ur sayn
Obviously, you don't understand. There's no god of thunder or lightning or any other natural phenomena, you religiously retarded redneck!

Religious cults with violence inciting dogma hijacked the juvenile concept of mythical deities to control gullible fools who are willing to die for man-made myths. Got it? I didn't think so!

Location hidden

#684975 Jan 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yer the one ask'n the questions. If'n ya don't want ta hear the answers then don't even ask grasshopper.
Keep it up, an we'll remove the crank off the side o' yer box!
LMFAO!! Good ta see ya bro.

Location hidden

#684976 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on ur thought on that! i think that thang u was talkn bout n other, better be armed with more than gun's and that would be the SWORD OF TRUTH, ur issue is the same as mine with the people not religion, the jesus, as u so callously refer to him, believed and preached what ur talkn bout, "DEN OF VIPER'S" is what he called them/it, it bn their false preachn, JESUS carried a better way than guns or violence! he preached against "KIAFUS" the high priest, JESUS, for sure, was a lonely voice n the wilderness, cause's that's what he was amoungst the polictical sea of the roman's and false prophet's, so really you and the jesus have more n common than u think... he taught GOD was withn us all, the breaking of the bread and drinking the blood, to me, what he was teaching, was in just that, blood bn life of the body and the bread, bn body, is where that life force would dwell! i've sat and analyzed them thought's and other's, the world is gettn really crazy anymore, so much hate/violence from everywhere and everyone, some F-K looney in polictical power is gonna nuke's us all! so we better be gettn right with somebody, whether it's ourselves or "the jesus", "HIS TIME COMETH, AND THAT RIGHT SOON"
That's right lil chicken, the sky is fallin'.

Location hidden

#684978 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I must say, it's hilarious when you respond to charges of misogyny like this.
"I'm not a misogynitwit! Geez can't y'all take a joke?"

- RR

Location hidden

#684979 Jan 12, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have jack or jill figgered out, i just try and look at stuff like anythings possible, i just get high and ponder things, DISECT THAT $#!T!! YA DIG! not get holed up like a groundhog with nowhere to go. the possibilites are endless...with an open mind! that's why i throw stuff out there, just see what stick's! opinion's do matter, gives different perspective of thangs.... now take you with ur smart @s$ self, spell it out there, since i don't have it figgered out, maybe you do!
lol

Location hidden

#684980 Jan 12, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>By your logic, the pre european mesoamericans had the most real gods of all. Correct? Gods are real if people express their belief strongly?
Then I'm definitely a Jedi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bear Claw 80,102
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 19 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min Tony 6,867
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min AnthonyMN 701,521
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,396
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Johnny 41
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 2 hr Johnny 7