RiversideRedneck wrote:
What Christians say that?!
<quoted text>
No.
You said all Christians say two things.
1. The Bible is the word of God.
You do. As in, you christians do. The christian collective "you."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>2. It is for all people (you were talking about the Israelite Laws that are in the Bible).
You christians claim that it is for all people whenever you go out proselytizing door-to-door.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree to 1. All Christians believe the Bible is the word of God. Heck, most atheists do, too.
How do atheists, who do not believe in any gods, claim that the bible is the word of god?

Think, Arr Arr, before you post.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>But #2? Non way. Most Christians understand that the old ceremonial and judicial laws of the Israelites don't pertain to Christians.
So, you're saying "God's word" is *God's Word...*

...except sometimes.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#683860 Jan 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Bankstown is a hole.
What do you call a Lebanese defendant?

Wassim.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#683862 Jan 8, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Don't go shouting that out in Auburn or Bankstown.
Heck, they try to engage you into a verbal slanging match just because you look at them.
Paranoid little critters.
That's 4 sure!

What did the Muslim say to the stripper?
Show us ya face!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#683864 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I drank about 12 last night.
Then had a margarita.
8 is just a warm up session...
That explains the "reasoning" behind your posts.

Che stupido.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683865 Jan 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I smelled shit; I was right, here you are.
So, you're saying your "god" is powerless against the "gaytheist" movement. Now,*why*should anyone worship it?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not powerless -
YOU are the one who pointed it out.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>God just let's humans run their course/make their free-will choices and then will judge them in the end for choosing evil.
Wrong; your god doesn't allow anything because it doesn't exist.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#683866 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> ant that 1 feller n that big white house a muslim?
So they say, but it's only speculation.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683867 Jan 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, answer my question: What is there to be gained by your god for punishing people for all eternity? What's the point?
<quoted text>
No.
Answer my question. If you want me to accept jesus, you have to give me a good reason.
<quoted text>
1. That never happened.
2. That does not address my question.
<quoted text>
Your jesus is a myth, Marlowe isn't.
I am making this as simple as possible; even YOU should be able to understand. What is the point of punishing someone FOR ALL ETERNITY WITH DAMNATION AND BURNING AGONY simply for not believing?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1st - how can we have a reasonable conversation when you're denying the most significant event in all of history?
You don't believe in reason, you believe in getting your way.

Jesus never existed. Next.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>2nd - there's a diabolical reason that people choose not to
"Demons" do not exist.

Next.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>'believe' in Goodness Personified/Christ and it's because they've chosen to align themselves with evil instead. THAT'S why they'll deserve the punishment that they'll receive.
I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION - AGAIN!:)
No, you have NOT answered my question. You NEVER have. And you KNOW you haven't.

Jesus fuck god, you're stupid. You see my question, and you tell yourself, "I'm not going to see that, I'll pretend I see something else, and I'll address *that* instead."

What is the point of eternal damnation? The key word being ETERNAL.

Answer the question; any refusal to do so is an admission on your part of being wrong AGAIN.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683869 Jan 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ever think of making a career change?;)
No.

I choose to work in animal health care because I like animals.

I'd rather clean cages full of shit, pus, vomit and blood than EVER be a christian like you.

Are you getting the hint yet?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683870 Jan 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think fondly of many people besides my wife. it sure beats being a hater and you should try it sometime!
Why do you cheat on your wife?

What makes you hate her?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683871 Jan 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
back only a day and she already has a meltdown......
You are as stupid and clueless as ever.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683872 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> something smell's like BS!
It's waaasssuuup in drag.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683873 Jan 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
If this alleged god of yours is more powerful than you, then why hassle Kait? Shouldn't you leave the "witches" to your god?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop talking about a nasty witch not wearing any panties. it is against God the Almighty.
What the hell?! "Not wearing any panties...." LMAO!!!!!!!!

Well, I must admit that it depends on the occasion.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683875 Jan 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've experienced what I've considered a miracle andet.
Early one morning about 2am a few years ago, my family and I were driving home from Texas and were about an hour and a half to arriving home to Rancho Cucamonga. My nieces an nephews and sister and were in the Grand Caravan with me and in the lane next to me in the Taurus were both my 2 brothers and my mom and dad.
If you've ever driven through the badlands corridor in Beaumont CA its really hairy during the day, never the less at 2 am in pure darkness. It's a narrow winding road with shear drops to either side.
All was well and as we went around a sharp curve I literally my headlights came upon a pickup truck that had flipped in my lane and the driver was standing there trying to waving me off. I had a split second to decide to either brake and swerve right and take out my brothers and my parents who were in the lane next to me, or swerve left into the center divider and wipe out my sleeping family or aim at the pickup and hope I didn't kill the guy and wreck us too much against the truck.
There was no out. I thought "God its in your hands" as I aimed straight into the back of pickup bed and held the steering wheel as the ABS kicked on the whole van shook. A split moment before impact, I closed my eyes and waited for the crash.
The van came to a stop as I opened my eyes and found that I was still in my lane but on the OTHER side of the truck and my parents Taurus had skidded to a stop right next to us.
We missed the truck when there was no way to miss it. Not only did I miss the guy in front of me, but I missed the truck when I should have hit it.
I didn't swerve, I went straight.
A miracle? I think so. I asked the guy what happened. He didn't know. He said he saw us barrel down on him and he just managed to turn his body to the right. He thought he was dead.
When he looked back, not only did we not kill him, but we didn't hit the truck.
I have no other word to describe it.
Omg, that was a real Miracle. Someone helped you. Miracles do happen, and God is real.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683876 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that.
Science used to teach that the liver circulated blood, not the heart.
And we all know how science is never wrong.....
Science always learns new things, and corrects its mistakes; unlike your religion and its "word of god."

You obviously hate science; in that case, you should get rid of your computer. Go live in a cave somewhere, or something else that better suits your intellect.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683877 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that.
Science used to teach that the liver circulated blood, not the heart.
And we all know how science is never wrong.....
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
1> Who taught that that about the liver, specifically? Got names of scientists or a source to cite?
2> No one here ever asserts that science is never wrong. If you must, find someone that does say that and let them know.
3> What do bibles say, for example, about human kidneys? According to your handbook, what's their function and/or purpose? Are bibles correct about it?
His buybull tells him that bats are birds, snakes can talk, and that the sun revolves around the earth--and be believes it all.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683878 Jan 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
cofucious say - witch who not wear panty leaves smelly stain on furniture...
All the more for you to sniff.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683879 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with people having sex.
It's pretty fun, you should try it.
With a woman, I mean.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And give your tight ass up, never.
LMAO!!!

I just spewed tea all over my keyboard!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683880 Jan 8, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
RR wants our government based on the Bible for us not for himself. He wants us to obey the God damned thing while he continues to ignore it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
rev al wants a government based on satanism/selfishness for himself but thinks others should obey rules that favor him....
In other words, you got nothin'.

Again.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#683881 Jan 8, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Who told you ?
I used to work there.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#683882 Jan 8, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up yourself. Are you capable of having a normal conversation? So frustrating. Next, you'll demand video evidence (funnily enough there is video of this event), all the while not realizing that you are still somehow missing the overall point: Military force against peaceful citizens is not ok.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe some random blog so you insult me?
Dude.
We don't believe you or your buybull, so you insult us?

Dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Seraphima 548,461
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Molly the jewess 118,650
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ1 261,621
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Senecus 602,159
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 35 min An NFL Fan 37,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Eagle 12 229,911
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Remnant of 144000 38,863
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 9 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE