“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#683975 Jan 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo amigo!
How have you been?
Sick as a dog from the meds. Beats dying.... most of the time. Some days I wonder.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683976 Jan 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine (blessed be his mighty name and his enormous manhood) is not quite remembering where to place you. Did you post under another name?
It's Luci.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683977 Jan 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. i even talked to a friend, a Muslim long time ago. he said that Allah, the name of their God, is the same as the God that i worship and believe.
Yep. It is called "The God of Abraham".
Jews, Christians and Muslims have the same Chief Deity. The number of lesser deities varies.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#683979 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol.
I think his ego is getting in his way.
A fair assessment, the lil unicorn is referring to itself as a third person.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#683980 Jan 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. i even talked to a friend, a Muslim long time ago. he said that Allah, the name of their God, is the same as the God that i worship and believe.
Ah, good - so you agree that Zeus and Shiva and Ares and Baal and all the rest are also real.

Why didn't you just say so?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683983 Jan 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. True, that "Jeff" sure is miraculous with his half moon shaped, foldable umbrellas and whatnot.
man has not invented a half moon shaped foldable umbrella. but only a real God can create a real Miracle in a form of a perfect dry semi circle.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683984 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> In some way's ur probably right BenAdam, so yeah, you might be onto somethin there! Emotionally for sure, in every way!
Many times we refer to the living as "dead". Resurrection in those cases is not only possible but a common occurrence.
If such is your circumstance, I wish you life.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683985 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> So, u just go around throwing ppl under the bus? you name name's BenAdam! just sayn..
Luci is the last person I would throw under the bus. I think she is amazing.

Location hidden

#683987 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>So, u just go around throwing ppl under the bus? you name name's BenAdam! just sayn..
I've told most people on topix my name. Even had it as my user name.

Location hidden

#683988 Jan 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>man has not invented a half moon shaped foldable umbrella. but only a real God can create a real Miracle in a form of a perfect dry semi circle.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#683990 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>didn't the muslim nation spring up from Abraham's son with the housekeeper?
Yep.

Location hidden

#683991 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's dude! I done so much damage to my spirit for so long with drug abuse and $#!t that, I don't think silver thread and golden needles could mend me! i'm just dead! HEART OF STONE! sad but true! i'm just basically waitn for the man n black!
That really is very sad.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683992 Jan 9, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, good - so you agree that Zeus and Shiva and Ares and Baal and all the rest are also real.
Why didn't you just say so?
I am not sure about Zeus. he is more depicted as a Greek God in their mythology. but God and Allah are more familiar to me, and I believe they are just the same.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683993 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> didn't the muslim nation spring up from Abraham's son with the housekeeper?
According to both Jewish and Muslim traditions, Abraham's first child, Ishmael, fathered the Arabs while Abraham''s second child, Isaac, fathered the Hebrews.

According to the inheritance law of the time, the Muslims have a genuine claim and Jews are usurpers of Abraham's inheritance.

Note that the Torah documents that the nation of Israel was founded on corruption, theft, deceit, rape and murder.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#683994 Jan 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
One of my ferrets left a turd in the shape of a heart in the middle of the floor.

It was a miracle and proof that The Great Mustella exists!

LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683995 Jan 9, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me chapter and verse in the Bible where God ever did anything that was good.
lol - you have your head so far up satan's ass that i can't tell where he ends and you begin!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683997 Jan 9, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to pull your shirt back down again, Wassy.
gurl, i don't know why we can't just get along. i say something about homosexuality and ...POOF!- there you are to insult me:-(

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#683998 Jan 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of Double Fine.
I know, I know but not really enough of it

Happy New Year and how the hell are you? Did you have a good one?

Location hidden

#683999 Jan 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure about Zeus. he is more depicted as a Greek God in their mythology. but God and Allah are more familiar to me, and I believe they are just the same.
They, allah and yaweh, are also mythological.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#684000 Jan 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure about Zeus. he is more depicted as a Greek God in their mythology. but God and Allah are more familiar to me, and I believe they are just the same.
There is just as much proof that Zeus exists as there is that the god of the bible exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 15,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
food lion employee abuse 3 hr panther81 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web