Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#683916 Jan 8, 2014
Hey ar ar! Is a cobra a snake or a serpent?

lmfao
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683917 Jan 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't prove anything other than your own gullibility.
and, you can not prove that there is no God. and you can not prove that Miracles do not happen. why ? you don't know anything. all you know is being self centered and you think you are better than God.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683918 Jan 8, 2014
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ok heres your chance to prove god
bible says;
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;
"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"Matt. 21:22.
John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
---------
now if thats true and god is real try praying to god to send you next weeks lotery numbers,
let us know when that happens...
I have prayed many times to God. and many of my prayers were answered. lottery ? I have lots of money, I saved a lot. but if I will buy a lottery ticket, pray, and still lose, then that means, God decides that I should not win. no problem with me. I know how to save anyway. and will still believe in God.

and I don't even hate God for being gay. I accept it. and I believe it is God's decision that I should be gay.

Location hidden

#683919 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>and, you can not prove that there is no God. and you can not prove that Miracles do not happen. why ? you don't know anything. all you know is being self centered and you think you are better than God.
Don't know if I'm better than a fictional character in a badly written book but I exist. I don't need to prove something non existent does not exist.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683920 Jan 8, 2014
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
so even if that suff really happened how does it prove god and not some unknown natural phenomena..or maybe the bad old Saytin playing tricks on you..D
Satan playing tricks on me ? no way Jose !! I was with Jeff, a religious guy. he told me about 4 other Miracles that he experienced. and you think those Miracles that he experienced was the work of Satan ? omg !! no way Jose !!! he is a religious man, and always giving out religious booklets, do you think God will not reveal himself to Jeff in a form of Miracles ? I doubt if Satan can play tricks on Jeff. God is always protecting Jeff and performing Miracles on Jeff. when it happened on June 30, 2011, that Miracle was for Jeff, and I was just lucky to be passing by Jeff. I was in the right place and the right time.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683921 Jan 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Because this could explain a lot...
yes, I am pretty sure. Miracles and Magic are two different things. Magic are elusions done to fool the audience. Miracles are subtle events from God to let us know of his existence.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#683922 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe some random blog so you insult me?
Dude.
I agree that mitary force on peaceful citizens isn't cool. But I don't think drug dealers are peaceful people and I'll forever support the cops knocking their doors down and teeth in.
Now a person with a joint? A little bag o weed? Naw, I don't think they deserve a military type incursion on their home. I think they deserve punishment for breaking the law, but a swat team for that offense is excessive.
I don't recall insulting you, I asked if you were capable of having a normal conversation. It was a genuine question, because sometimes it seems like your objective is to make things as difficult as possible. It has taken several days for you to acknowledge that unwarranted military style raids have occurred and that it is wrong to use such force against peaceful people.

Now, you are claiming that drug dealers are by definition not peaceful, and that they deserve to be raided by a swat team. This is obviously false, but you are still missing the point - that using these tactics against citizens is not ok.

Location hidden

#683923 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone posted three.
The bar, the barbershop and the gay club.
I agree wholeheartedly that extreme force should be used against a bar serving alcohol to minors. Full support.
I agree that minor force should be used for the sex in public crime at the gay bar.
I agree that very minor force be used on the illegal business practicer.
You agree that military force should be used against a bar for serving alcohol to minors? Absurd. What justification is there for treating unscrupulous bartenders as if they are terrorists? What purpose does it serve?

Define "minor force." Do you mean a "minor" swat team?

Location hidden

#683924 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Science agreed that the earth was flat.
Go figure.
These posts are always good for a laugh.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683925 Jan 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Oh…wait…Holy Semi Circles.
Carry on...
please read his post. he closed his eyes because he was about to hit another vehicle and about to kill another driver. when he opened his eyes, nobody was hit, the vehicle was not hit. that was a miracle. God helped him.

btw, Miracles do happen. Miracles did happen many times in the past and up to present. if you don't believe in Miracles, then that is your right. and, it is also my right to believe in Miracles, and to believe in the existence of God.

Location hidden

#683926 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Science cannot correct itself.
What?*What?*

Location hidden

#683927 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the word Jose.
No way Jose !!
well, just in case you will experience a situation which can be considered a real Miracle, are you willing to accept the presence of the almighty God ?
If you see a strange lightning bolt, are you willing to accept the presence of zeus? I saw a lightning bolt a few years ago that clearly spelled the word "miracle of zeus" in the sky, and my buddy bob said "hey tim, that there's a miracle." Are you gonna tell me bob's a liar? Because bob's a swell guy, and he told me it was a miracle.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683928 Jan 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever find yourself flying around the universe on the back of a flying pink unicorn, will you accept the existence of flying pink unicorns?
what a question. I think you experienced that feeling after taking some illegal drugs ?

Location hidden

#683929 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
please read his post. he closed his eyes because he was about to hit another vehicle and about to kill another driver. when he opened his eyes, nobody was hit, the vehicle was not hit. that was a miracle. God helped him.
btw, Miracles do happen. Miracles did happen many times in the past and up to present. if you don't believe in Miracles, then that is your right. and, it is also my right to believe in Miracles, and to believe in the existence of God.
So... you basically consider any lucky, unlikely, or slightly mysterious occurrence to be a miracle? What a embarrassingly low standard for your god. Why doesn't he miracle some arms back for an amputee? Why doesn't he teleport food into the bellies of starving children? Am I asking a lot? This stuff seems pretty simple when compared to creating the universe.

Goodness.

Location hidden

#683930 Jan 8, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>If you see a strange lightning bolt, are you willing to accept the presence of zeus? I saw a lightning bolt a few years ago that clearly spelled the word "miracle of zeus" in the sky, and my buddy bob said "hey tim, that there's a miracle." Are you gonna tell me bob's a liar? Because bob's a swell guy, and he told me it was a miracle.
lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683931 Jan 8, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So... you basically consider any lucky, unlikely, or slightly mysterious occurrence to be a miracle? What a embarrassingly low standard for your god. Why doesn't he miracle some arms back for an amputee? Why doesn't he teleport food into the bellies of starving children? Am I asking a lot? This stuff seems pretty simple when compared to creating the universe.
Goodness.
well, if you think there is no God, go ahead, think that way. nobody is forcing you to believe in God. I am just expressing my own experience which I think is proof of God's existence.

as for starving children, amputees, famine, calamities, etc etc, well, those are part of life and nature. there must be some reasons why they happen. i don't know why they happen and i don't know the reasons why they happen. but i don't blame God if they happen. they may happen, and they should not be made as excuse to not believe in God.

Location hidden

#683932 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if you think there is no God, go ahead, think that way. nobody is forcing you to believe in God. I am just expressing my own experience which I think is proof of God's existence.
as for starving children, amputees, famine, calamities, etc etc, well, those are part of life and nature. there must be some reasons why they happen. i don't know why they happen and i don't know the reasons why they happen. but i don't blame God if they happen. they may happen, and they should not be made as excuse to not believe in God.
So, starving children are a part of a perfect god's plan, but rain hitting a charlatan and his books is clearly something that requires divine intervention? You are a riot.

Those things aren't an "excuse" not to believe in god. They are compelling evidence against the god described in the bible, as well as any other good claimed to be benevolent and all powerful.

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#683933 Jan 9, 2014
You can't prove god exists just like you can't prove the flying spaghetti monster exists, but they do exist

'in space

together

kissing

Location hidden

#683934 Jan 9, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
You can't prove god exists just like you can't prove the flying spaghetti monster exists, but they do exist

'in space

together

kissing
Welcome.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#683935 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> so ur sayn energy manfested itself into all that we see and is around us, from that energy everythang was created? ok, but what set it n motion? when energy manifest's and creates form? wtf! dude for real! [email protected]!! I thought i was smoking some good $#!t
" energy manifested itself into all that we see and is around us, "

Exactly, but you are not on the outside looking in at it all, you are also a part of it all.
There is no separation , everything is one and the same, just different forms of the same energy.
No substance, just form.
If you were not part of this world than you could travel faster than the speed of light, but that is impossible because if you could travel faster than you would eventually leave this Universe, we could than call you "God".
The speed of light is you're footpath , no matter how fast you can travel the speed of light will always be 10% faster.
You cannot leave this world in this form, because you are part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,617
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 286,424
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Lyndi 6,512
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min confrinting with ... 681,514
O.J. and Paula...June 11,1994: Malice Aforethou... 40 min Pres Donald J Tru... 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,432
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 8 hr Daniel 1,024
More from around the web