Prove there's a god.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#683931 Jan 8, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So... you basically consider any lucky, unlikely, or slightly mysterious occurrence to be a miracle? What a embarrassingly low standard for your god. Why doesn't he miracle some arms back for an amputee? Why doesn't he teleport food into the bellies of starving children? Am I asking a lot? This stuff seems pretty simple when compared to creating the universe.
Goodness.
well, if you think there is no God, go ahead, think that way. nobody is forcing you to believe in God. I am just expressing my own experience which I think is proof of God's existence.

as for starving children, amputees, famine, calamities, etc etc, well, those are part of life and nature. there must be some reasons why they happen. i don't know why they happen and i don't know the reasons why they happen. but i don't blame God if they happen. they may happen, and they should not be made as excuse to not believe in God.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#683932 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if you think there is no God, go ahead, think that way. nobody is forcing you to believe in God. I am just expressing my own experience which I think is proof of God's existence.
as for starving children, amputees, famine, calamities, etc etc, well, those are part of life and nature. there must be some reasons why they happen. i don't know why they happen and i don't know the reasons why they happen. but i don't blame God if they happen. they may happen, and they should not be made as excuse to not believe in God.
So, starving children are a part of a perfect god's plan, but rain hitting a charlatan and his books is clearly something that requires divine intervention? You are a riot.

Those things aren't an "excuse" not to believe in god. They are compelling evidence against the god described in the bible, as well as any other good claimed to be benevolent and all powerful.

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#683933 Jan 9, 2014
You can't prove god exists just like you can't prove the flying spaghetti monster exists, but they do exist

'in space

together

kissing

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#683934 Jan 9, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
You can't prove god exists just like you can't prove the flying spaghetti monster exists, but they do exist

'in space

together

kissing
Welcome.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#683935 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> so ur sayn energy manfested itself into all that we see and is around us, from that energy everythang was created? ok, but what set it n motion? when energy manifest's and creates form? wtf! dude for real! D@MN!! I thought i was smoking some good $#!t
" energy manifested itself into all that we see and is around us, "

Exactly, but you are not on the outside looking in at it all, you are also a part of it all.
There is no separation , everything is one and the same, just different forms of the same energy.
No substance, just form.
If you were not part of this world than you could travel faster than the speed of light, but that is impossible because if you could travel faster than you would eventually leave this Universe, we could than call you "God".
The speed of light is you're footpath , no matter how fast you can travel the speed of light will always be 10% faster.
You cannot leave this world in this form, because you are part of it.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#683936 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> so ur sayn energy manfested itself into all that we see and is around us, from that energy everythang was created? ok, but what set it n motion? when energy manifest's and creates form? wtf! dude for real! D@MN!! I thought i was smoking some good $#!t
"ok, but what set it in motion ? "

The Universe is a medium, it is a fluid like sea of energy, and in this sea of energy you get fluctuations, and during these fluctuations you get standing points where this (intelligent) energy can separate and become self organizing. It starts to think for itself.
It becomes like eddies in a river where the energy then flows into the still point , this is where your knowledge of the Platonic Solids would come in handy for it now all becomes geometric, it creates form through geometry, but remember all that you are seeing is energy imploding into a still point creating an illusion of solidness.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#683937 Jan 9, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Hey ar ar! Is a cobra a snake or a serpent?
lmfao
"Neither, its a cobra." - RR

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#683938 Jan 9, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was astronomy and mathematics.
The horizon is all the proof needed.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#683939 Jan 9, 2014
Greetings, fellow posters.

Out of His infinite humility, compassion and grace, Double Fine wishes you all a happy 2014, may you all be blessed by the Spirit Hand of Double Fine.

So what did Double Fine miss? What are we discussing? Infinite pizza? Donald Trump's take on Global Warming? How emotions prove god? The many differences between snakes vs serpents?

Double Fine wishes to join any and all of these,,,, insightful,,,, debates.

Location hidden

#683940 Jan 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:

Out of His infinite humility, compassion and grace, Double Fine wishes you all a happy 2014, may you all be blessed by the Spirit Hand of Double Fine.

So what did Double Fine miss? What are we discussing? Infinite pizza? Donald Trump's take on Global Warming? How emotions prove god? The many differences between snakes vs serpents?

Happy New Year!

Location hidden

#683941 Jan 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>"Neither, its a cobra." - RR
lol

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#683942 Jan 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I choose to work in animal health care because I like animals.
I'd rather clean cages full of shit, pus, vomit and blood than EVER be a christian like you.
Are you getting the hint yet?
I can understand that, Kaitlin. Animals can be so sweet and they know so much more than we ever give them credit for.

The old: The more I see of men, the more I like dogs.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#683943 Jan 9, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> i think ur awesome and love the way u and divinity surgeon take no prisoner's! ROCK ON!!
I'm proud to be in the trenches with them, digger.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#683944 Jan 9, 2014
GOD IS ALL
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#683945 Jan 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
5 /0
Australia smashed the English, now we are coming over to you're turf, and we will give you guys a flogging.
Lol.

Location hidden

#683946 Jan 9, 2014
christian222 wrote:
GOD IS ALL
Which god?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#683947 Jan 9, 2014
christian222 wrote:
GOD IS ALL
" GOD IS ALL " THAT.

Yeah baby !

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#683948 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" GOD IS ALL " THAT.
Yeah baby !
I what he meant was
Allah, zeus, buddah,...etc which god?

#683949 Jan 9, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
5 /0
Australia smashed the English, now we are coming over to you're turf, and we will give you guys a flogging.
Lol.
Yo Aussie Man.

Lolz. You reckon? I will be diplomatic and say that your prediction may be a bit,,,,, optimistic.

Congratulations on the big win, 5-0 over England is not a mean feat. But remember: Our batsmen are much more robust and our bowlers way scarier.

I must be honest, it will be a thrilling tie.

#683950 Jan 9, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
I what he meant was
Allah, zeus, buddah,...etc which god?
Double Fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Maria 60,411
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 695,772
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 2 hr KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Prove there is No God 5 hr Tellthetruth 7
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 6 hr The One 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web