Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#683559 Jan 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean if it were legal to make in a clandestine lab?
Again methamphetamine, is a legal drug although it's a class 1 narcotic.
So you need to clarify wth you mean ..if it were made legal.
It's legal, but not without a prescription.
http://www.rxlist.com/desoxyn-drug.htm
I mis spoke. I meant "legal without a Prescription"
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#683560 Jan 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer the question, what is wrong with people having sex? With out sex there would not be any children. Do you hate children other than your own now?

Do gay people hate children Alan ?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#683561 Jan 7, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
How near to Tullyhogue (near Cookstown, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland) are you?

If it isn't too much trouble, go there and bring me back a small, pocket-sized rock... preferably, something typical of the area.

Thanks.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#683562 Jan 7, 2014
You would save me the trouble of having to go myself.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#683563 Jan 7, 2014
... just to get a gawddamn rock.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Leamington, Canada

#683564 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
probably I would just assume he used a big and small umbrella or something to prevent himself and his materials from becoming wet. and I will not be asking if he used an umbrella or not. who cares ? I would have assumed he used umbrellas and hid them later.
I went out in the rain the other day and my shoes stayed completely dry,
nothing miraculous about it,just use some water repelent silicone.
miracles dont exist!
neither does god,grow up
christINSANITY is EVIL

Leamington, Canada

#683565 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this healthy society you speak of?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it is being supressed by gaytheism - thanks for asking!:-)
Theism is gay?
you know what that makes you!!LLL

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#683566 Jan 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And I missed it? Aww, man!! I'da paid good money to see that.
Is he posting on other threads now? Or did his boss finally catch him posting from work?
He'll turn up again eventually. The way I look at him is: praemonitus, praemunitus.

Anyway, here's our Xian's response to a greeting I gave to Epi.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#683567 Jan 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender has nothing to do with it. I like Nano better than Buck. Buck has no substance. He just plays the same few word games over and over.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, gender shouldn't have anything to do with who posts what here, but Kaitlyn, Tam and their buttbuddies like to spew that crap at me because
Because you earned it, butt boy.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I warned someone here that they were really guys pretending to be girls for whatever kicks they were getting out of it.
Your opinion only, with nothing to base it on other than your hatred of everyone who dares to disagree with the Great Nanoanalboy.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The pervs. They think accusing me of doing the same thing bugs me.
If it didn't, you wouldn't have mentioned it.

You're nothing more than a sexist, lying fundie christer sack of shit, son, and everyone knows it.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#683568 Jan 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Porter's selfie home video:
http://selfsuck.tumblr.com/
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose c0ck was so long he could s^ck it
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin
If my ear was a c**t I would f**k it

“How You Treat Me”

#683569 Jan 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck was funny but got tired of the same old reruns.
As for the rest of your post, I can understand the defensive attitude on both sides. What one's gender or sexual preferences are doesn't matter to me unless I am intimately involved.
Gender is very important to nanoanally because he's a misogynistic male homosexual who's got nothing else. According to him, Demi Moore has to be a man because she once said, "Suck my dick!"

Nanoanal claims that women don't use the same language I do; and as I pointed out to him, he's obviously never been inside of a women's locker room and heard the talk that goes on there because men (or homoboys like him) aren't allowed inside women's locker rooms.

He also doesn't call women "women," he calls us "females," as if we're not even human.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#683570 Jan 7, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
The "published" king hit victims have been attacked by gym junkies.
And guess what ? They are on the roids.
The Sydney attacks have been atrocious, but just blaming alcohol ?
The guy king hit on New Years Eve was attacked by a guy who had 8 beers under his belt , hell !, I drink 8 beers a day, but I sure as hell won't go out picking fights .
Further more, the alleged king hitter proclaimed before slamming this guy that he was a MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts) fighter.
The alcohol was only the trigger....... to a already loaded gun.
That poor kid, and his family.

I didn't think of the 'roid rage angle, but you might be right. He certainly sounds like a psycho. I walked past the Victoria St where it happened, but thought it was only roped off for NYE.

“How You Treat Me”

#683571 Jan 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nailing a mock sock of porter doesn't count as mocking the real porter.... who is long gone from this site. Loser.
And now goes by the name of nanoanomally? Or was porter just one of your socks? America wants to know!

You obviously share the same hatred for non-christians.

“How You Treat Me”

#683572 Jan 7, 2014
irecknso wrote:
the satanic temple has applied to have a 7-foot statue,of satan, erected at the state capital in oklahoma! WTF!!
It was in response to that other religious icon, the Ten Commandments. They just want equal representation.

I say take 'em both down.

“How You Treat Me”

#683573 Jan 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's rich coming from a guy who's buddies made their wives and girlfriends (and probably a few "boy" friends) dress up like hookers at one of their "gatherings" and called it "Brothel Night". Misogynist fkrs.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know not of what you speak, nano.
My "buddies" would never do that.
It's just another example of how nano needs to lie about us.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#683574 Jan 7, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>Osama bin Laden was a religious person. Mohammad Atta was a religious person. Torquemada was a religious person. Pope Pious IV was a. Religious person. Andrea Yates is a religious person. Herbert and Katherine Schiable are religious people. Deanna Laney is a religious person. The Bind, Torture, Kill idiot is a religious person. Dena Schlosser is a religious person.
<sarcasm>Yeah. Religious people. Very trustworthy.</sarcasm>
People like that are the reason I've become so cynical about it all. As well as religious people who are less notorious, but I know them.

“How You Treat Me”

#683575 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What miracle did you experience and witness?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
on June 30, 2011 around 8 pm, I passed by Jeff, a religious guy who hands out religious booklets to passersby. then I went inside a Hispanic store just nearby to buy something. after 30 minutes, I went out and passed by Jeff again. I believe there was a slight rain while I was inside the Hispanic store. when I went out, it was not raining anymore.
"It's a Miracle," Jeff said when I passed by him. He pointed at where he was standing and at the religious booklets he placed on the sidewalk about 10 feet from him.
"I can't believe this," I told him. Then I went home.
what I saw were two perfect dry semi circles. one was much bigger one where Jeff was standing, the other one was smaller where he put all his religious booklets. God protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet. I agreed with him when he said, "It's a Miracle".
I am not delusional type of person nor someone who experiences hallucinations. and I am not doing drugs, or anything. I have no vices. it was my first Miracle experience and probably my last.
And you really expect us--or anyone--to believe this utter nonsense? Was your "god" REALLY that much more interested in keeping some religious stoner's pamphlets dry rather than curing some child's leukemia?? Not only are you a liar, but you're a piss poor liar.

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

“How You Treat Me”

#683576 Jan 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Jeff outside while you were inside?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but I asked him later after a week if he was using an umbrella or anything to cover him and the religious materials. he said no. instead, he told me some other Miracles that he experienced before.
And you christians say *I'm* crazy for toasting the Goddess every full moon.

LMFAO@U!!!!

“How You Treat Me”

#683577 Jan 7, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to Zeus and he said to tell you "you're welcome."
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus is a Greek myth. God in heaven is real.
Zeus says you're wrong; he told me so himself!

Prove he didn't.

“How You Treat Me”

#683578 Jan 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I believe what he said because of the fact that he is a religious person.
So were Hitler, David Koresh, Paul Hill and Marshal Applewhite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 5 min Waiting4ever 362
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 595,642
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min ChristineM 444,027
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Neville Thompson 272,031
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 44 min apg 248
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,618
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr listen 100,623
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,580
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web