Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#683731 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The blog says so.
It MUST be true.
Look it up yourself. Are you capable of having a normal conversation? So frustrating. Next, you'll demand video evidence (funnily enough there is video of this event), all the while not realizing that you are still somehow missing the overall point: Military force against peaceful citizens is not ok.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#683732 Jan 8, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are serving alcohol to minors.
You idiot.
"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy heart. Let him drink and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more" (Prov. 31:6-7)

"Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works" (Eccle. 9:7)

"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities" (1 Tim. 5:23)

"Thus saith the God of Israel, Every bottle shall be filled with wine:..." (Jer. 13:12)

"...every one who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money come buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk...." (Isa. 55:1)

"Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith" (Joel 2:19)

"I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel...and they shall plant vineyards , and drink the wine thereof...." (Amos 9:14)

"...then you shall turn it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and go to the place which the Lord your God chooses, and spend the money for whatever you desire, oxen, or sheep, or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves..." (Deut. 14:25-26 RSV)

"Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine" (Gen. 27:28)

"On this mountain the Lord of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine...." (Isa. 25:6 RSV)

"Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine,...." (1 Tim. 3:8)

"...not given to much wine...." (Titus 2:3).

Location hidden

#683733 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
He wants our government based on his bible.
RR wants our government based on the Bible for us not for himself. He wants us to obey the God damned thing while he continues to ignore it.

Location hidden

#683734 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is it with you and swat teams?!
I think if the cops think you are breaking the law they have every right to determine if you are.
If you aren't, you go home.
If you are, well...... You'll end up hating cops.
<quoted text>
That isn't what I said and that isn't what I implied.
"I think if the cops think you are breaking the law they have every right to determine if you are."
Haven't we been talking about using military force against people to "check" if they are breaking the law? Are you messing with me? Ignoring the fact that you are trying to walk back your previous nonsense (where you defended cops for using a swat team to enforce licensing regulations, etc), the answer is still no - the cops do not have "every right" to determine if you are breaking the law if they suspect you are breaking the law. Again, there are laws designed to protect people from just this kind of abuse - cops harassing, searching, etc people because they think they are breaking the law.

Location hidden

#683735 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Prove there are no flying pink elephants, or drop your crybaby rants.
Perhaps we should ask him to prove Christians exist. If it was illegal to be a Christian and he was arrested would there be enough evidence for a conviction? No of course not, he is a "Christian" in words only, not in actions or deeds.

Location hidden

#683736 Jan 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am cynical myself Rose, but I haven't personally thrown out my beliefs because of it. Instead
I focus on trying to understand others and what has happened to them in their lives to get them to that point. I've posted on here many times that I myself have been hurt by just as many "Christians" as I have "others" but I still continue on my mission of faith and understanding. It's just what I do.
That's just what Hitler said.

Location hidden

#683737 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Greek physician Galen. For 1500 years, science taught that the liver circulated blood. In 1628, William Harvey made the discovery about the heart pumping blood.
2. Bullshit. There are plenty of Topix Atheist! posters that swear up and down that science is perfect. Some of them even write it "Science"....
3. The Bible is not a biology book. I thought you knew.
Who says that? I expect many names.

Location hidden

#683738 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a real witch !! you laugh inappropriately. God is with me, and God has more power than you.!!! so ? back off .
"the Lord was with Judah; And he drove out the inhabitants of the mountains; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron" (Judges 1:19).

God was with Judah and they could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, what good does it do you to have God with you?

PS. You are a real moron, and you believe inappropriately.

Location hidden

#683739 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
me trolling ? I am just being proud and feel so lucky for my Miracle experience. if you don't believe in Miracles, then don't believe. that is your right. I am not forcing it down your throat. no way. I am just trying to explain a situation which I consider a real Miracle.
btw, I am NEVER joking. I am very sincere and very honest in what I am telling, a real Miracle tale.
some people will believe, some will not, some will doubt, and that is ok with me. I am not forcing myself to everyone. I am just telling honestly an experience that I consider a real Miracle.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;

"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"Matt. 21:22.

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Location hidden

#683740 Jan 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this god you speak of, have more power than you?
Good question. I'd like to ask if anyone has ever seen andet1987's God's face!

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

“STUPID DOG! U MADE ME LOOK BAD”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#683741 Jan 8, 2014
I am god

Location hidden

#683742 Jan 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>. I only take my diabetic pills.
Why? Don't you trust the Bible?

GOD: James 5:15, "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,..."

I think you just proved that you do not trust your Bible any more than I do.

Location hidden

#683743 Jan 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've experienced what I've considered a miracle andet.
I too experienced what I consider a miracle.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;...

Lots of pictures.

Location hidden

#683744 Jan 8, 2014
PAT1776 wrote:
I guess you can call me a deist. I believe the big bang theory to a point. By that I mean something can't be created from nothing right? I know there are other theories explaining how that works but, from my understanding of the big bang theory that's what seemed to happen, something from nothing. That just doesn't make any sense to me however it is explained. It is still just a theory. Thats why I believe there is a God but no certain god. I'm with science almost 100% except that, I just can't wrap my mind around something from absolutely nothing. Everything has to be created from something right. Idk shits crazy. I can't prove there is a god but I can't completely deny the possibility when science hasn't done quite enough to convince me otherwise.
Something has always existed, the big bang is that something having rearranged its self. The Universe did not come from nothing.

Humanity arose in this biosphere, there is no God having anything to do with it. People create Gods in their own image which is why most of them are assholes.

Location hidden

#683745 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The blog says so.
It MUST be true.
Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

The Bible says you can drink Drano, it MUST be true.

Location hidden

#683746 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids not doing drugs isn 't destroying America, Alan.
Liar.

Location hidden

#683747 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with people having sex.
It's pretty fun, you should try it.
With a woman, I mean.
And give your tight ass up, never.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#683748 Jan 8, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
RR wants our government based on the Bible for us not for himself. He wants us to obey the God damned thing while he continues to ignore it.
rev al wants a government based on satanism/selfishness for himself but thinks others should obey rules that favor him....

Location hidden

#683749 Jan 8, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Ex. 32:27 ("Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor")

Location hidden

#683750 Jan 8, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> 8 beer's are horrible? i know ppl that drink a half gallon of moonshine and use more than 8 beer's for chaser!

In high school I had a friend who could drink 24 12oz beers before he had to pee. Hell if I drink 3 I have to pee three times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min eddy4294 5,105
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min MIDutch 314
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Pad 659,050
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 22 min eddy4294 6
Ladies...Fantasies (May '09) 25 min jane 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Toby 71,235
ladies is there such thing as too big? (Jun '13) 41 min jane 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Blink 283,057
More from around the web