“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#683302 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, it helps keep drugs off the streets.
Would you prefer drug addicts and dealers go free to terrorize your neighborhood?
Drugs are everywhere you moron. If our insane Government can not keep drugs out of prisons turning America into one gigantic prison will not keep drugs "off our street". And that is the funny thing, if the streets belong to me just as much as they belong to you than I want people free to use drugs on the street.

Drug dealers are not terrorizing my neighborhood, law enforcement is terrorizing my neighborhood. How you came to be an anti-freedom authoritarian is a mystery to me. Must be all the government schools you went to.

ARLINGTON, TX — A small, sustainable organic farm in South Arlington, Texas was raided by a SWAT team in search of marijuana, and all they found were vegetables.

Arlington police and city Code Enforcement officers raided The Garden of Eden and the six adults who live and work of the farm were handcuffed while officers searched the property for drugs.

Police say handcuffs were removed within 30 minutes, and tactical officers left the premises within 45, but the raid itself lasted some 10 hours according to the Garden of Eden website.

“We live a very peaceful life here,” said 30-year-old resident Quinn Eaker, who was arrested during the raid for an unrelated warrant outstanding over unpaid parking tickets.

“We’ve never hurt anybody,” Eaker said.“This is our land. We have the right to be secure in our person and our property. Period. That’s undebatable.”

According to the search warrant, an undercover narcotics agent had visited the farm to investigate an anonymous tip that Eaker was growing marijuana in a garden surrounded by bamboo.

A Texas Department of Public Safety aircraft conducted aerial surveillance of the Garden of Eden property on July 30, according to the warrant. Photographs of the garden surrounded by bamboo, police stated in the warrant, were “consistent with marijuana.”

But they were tomatoes.

“They can’t even tell the difference between tomato plants and a marijuana drug cartel; that’s just really bad intel,” Eaker said.“I think they were hoping that was true. And I think that they made a mistake and I think that they know they made a mistake.”

While code enforcement reported finding violations including high weeds and grass and standing water, police did not uncover any marijuana plants anywhere on the property. According to investigators, there are no food handler permits on file for the property or its residents.

Code compliance officers mowed the property and removed wild and cultivated plants including blackberries and okra. Officers also confiscated pallets, tires and cardboard that the members said they repurposed and reused for various projects.

“We had mass amounts of materials taken,” Eaker said.“If you saw the list, it’s pages and pages and pages of materials taken. That wasn’t junk. That wasn’t trash.”

Eaker and the other residents of the farm are demanding an apology from police and compensation for damage to their property during the raid.

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2013/25291/tex...

You are one sick POS RR.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683303 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> that all sound's good but tell THAT to any sentencing judge and see where American Republic end's up!! i been there, done that! all he said to me was shut up and do you want some more time buddy!!
RR believes putting you in prison made our streets safe. RR is a moron isn't he. Judges do not care about the oath they took to uphold the Constitution and most of the time they are in cahoots with the DA to keep our prisons full for no other reason than the guards having a job.

Our insane government is out of control and RR thingks that is just roses roses.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683304 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Here is a more realistic tip - be a white, middle to upper class person, and the cops leave you alone unless they have nothing better to do.
Very important point. But RR is a racist too isn't he?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683305 Jan 6, 2014
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It helps keep drugs off the streets? Really? Then why is any drug I want available to me if I look hard enough? Why has drug use and availability not decreased in decades of "war?"
Also, if anything, it's the cops terrorizing people. Busting down doors and shooting people is scarier than a peaceful drug transaction. Any "drug violence" caused by dealers or addicts is a direct result of the drug war. Dealers sometimes fight to secure control over the highly lucrative market that exists because of the drug war, and addicts sometimes steal because of the incredibly high mark ups that result from the drug war. Crime by addicts rises proportionally with the price of their drug of choice. Not excusing this type of stuff, just putting it in context. You have a problem seeing life in anything other than black and white.
That certainly is one of his problems alright. He has so many more it is becoming difficult to remember them all.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683306 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist pig.
pot/kettle

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683307 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> here in kentucky a non-violent offender (drug dealer selln pot) will get more time in prison than a baby raper! believe that as i have seen it, i done quite a bit of time and seen 1 baby raper come back thru twice before i got out once! so ur sayn, keep the guy selln a joint locked up but let that baby raper go? well u wouldn't be the first to say it, THE COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY say's it also! now how messed up is that!
That is some really messed up schitt.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683308 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that possible?
In Kentucky:
First-degree rape has a minimum sentence of 20 years, max of 50.
Second-degree rape is 5-10 years.
Third-degree rape 1-5 years.
Whoever you knew that got sentenced more time fro drug dealing than a rapist must've been dealing less than 1000 feet of a school. In that case, the dealer should be fried.
You are sick and demented RR. Why would anyone want to sell with in 1,000 feet of a school? The kids dealing drugs in the school would beat the hell out of you for invading their turf.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683309 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"be a white, middle to upper class person, and the cops leave you alone"
Really?
Nothing racist about that?
Nothing intelligent about you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#683310 Jan 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Why would anyone want to sell with in 1,000 feet of a school?
Pathetic drug dealers will sell to anyone that buys.

That's why Kentucky has to have laws to attempt to prevent you druggies from selling your crap to kids.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683311 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Make what legal?
Are you talking about just pot or all drugs?
If you were normal you would know that other people are consistent in their rational logical thinking. The fact you ask such a question means you think people are like you playing favorites.

Let us not gloss over the fact that RR our resident Arch Hypocrite smokes cigarettes which kill 500,000 people each year while wanting people who smoke pot put in prison although pot has never killed anyone.

Now, just watch how RR with twist my words into something totally stupid and then claim his twisted words are what I really meant.

Anything peaceful any consenting adult or group of consenting adults want to engage in with each other is not something you need to stick your nose into RR. If you are not involved it is none of your business. What part of NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS do you not understand?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683312 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Make what legal?
Are you talking about just pot or all drugs?
What difference does it make Comrade RR?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683314 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. To prevent underage drinking of alcohol.
2. To make sure the business owners are following the law.
3. Public sex is illegal...
Do you condone underage drinking, illegal business practices or public sex?
The parents of the children should make alcohol decisions not our government

The law is wrong.

The law is wrong.

I condone people making their own decisions about alcohol, drugs and sex. As well as business owners conducting business the way they wish to conduct business.

Twist that Comrade RR into business owners are free to kill their customers if they are free to do anything they want. Go ahead, I want you to remind everyone how stupid your are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683315 Jan 6, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>You're a colossal Topix failure, 24-7. Not only is the above statement ridiculous, as illustrated, but you conveniently miss another post where your rabid whining a are proven to be nothing more than ludicrous nonsense.
<quoted text>
*Citation needed. Your claim of Mein Kampf replacing school Bibles is patently false. Your claim that Christians were "exterminated" for their Christianity is patently false. Your understanding of the Deutsche Evangelische Kirche is woefully inept, but, any casual observer of your claims is used to that.
When you call Hitler a neo-pagan you are quoting William Donohue quoting Pat Buchanan quoting the unreliable Snyder. That's a whole lot of insane telephone game.
He was as Christian as you are, maybe more so, for he murdered people with Biblical justification. You're way behind the power curve on that one.
Matthew 10:21
Matthew 5:17
Matthew 11:20
Revelations 19:13-15, 20-21
Matthew 3:10-12
Matthew 10:34-36
Matthew 24:37
Mark 6:11
Romans 5:9, 12
You'd better get busy.
Nicely done! I can't wait for you to rub RR nose into it again like that.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683316 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer the cops did nothing about a driver waiving a gun around?
I applaud them for their courage.
Irrelevant and non-responsive Comrade RR. Smoke up your tobacco Comrade RR, just like the cops do when they bust kids for smoking pot.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683317 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer the cops did nothing about a driver waiving a gun around?
I applaud them for their courage.
I hope someone hides some drugs in your house and calls the cops and tells them where they are and that you tried to sell them to 10 year old children. Then you'll learn about the courage of cops real quick.

In fact how about I send you some shake and you hide it in your house and you call the cops on yourself? That way you'll know for sure what the truth is.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683318 Jan 6, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>
And you responded with utter nonsense.
In all fairness, that is the only way Comrade RR knows how to respond.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683320 Jan 6, 2014
irecknso wrote:
<quoted text> i ment chomo's, child molester's! plea barrganing here is a big thang! really dont matter, 3rd degree rape! 1-5, i got 9 and a half years first offense non-violent, was lookn at 25 max thankful for plea bargain, im just satn dude rape is violent, 3rd degree dont matter, its still violent but i was referring to child molester's, this is a COMMONWEALTH as u know so they basically give ur @ss what they wanna give you, i guarantee if u go n front of commonwealth att here for child molesting and NON-VIOLENT DRUG DEALN, the drug dealer will get more, a chomo, child molester, i know who got sentenced by same judge as me got, 7YRS, S.E.V.E.N!!!!! i got 9 AND A HALF FOR NON-VIOLENT! now was my non-violent drug conviction more deserving than that F-N CHOMO?? the violence on that child was punished less than my NON-VIOLENT drug conviction, now RR, who HAD YOU rather have on the street?? here in KENTUCKY they let the chomo out first and second time before i got out the first time, FACT!!! i can pm you my name and the sex offender's and you can check it and see, oh, the chomo IS BACK IN PRISON NOW FOR MESSING WITH KID'S!!! how many chances they gonna give that/them bastards!
We had a local judge who was notorious for giving pot smokers maximum sentences, even ordering the early release of drunk drivers and child molesters to make room for them in prison. Well he ordered an alcoholic and a child molester out early and two days after getting out the drunk killed the judges daughter in a drunken car wreck. The child molester was accused of touching a 10 year old girl but the case was dismissed because the girl would not testify. Judges are every bit as stupid as are their apologists.

I have smoked pot with a woman who later became a Superior Court Judge and put people in prison for doing exactly what she did out in front of my house on the public street. I also smoked pot with "Sargent Sunshine" of the San Francisco Police Department back in 1968 or maybe 69.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#683321 Jan 6, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
Any proof of god yet?
Nope. None whatsoever.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#683322 Jan 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes!
You show no respect whatsoever for your wife.

You'll pay a heavy price for that.

Mark my words, Mr. Redneck, mark my words.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#683323 Jan 6, 2014
Shaddap wrote:
<quoted text>Youu are committing a gross logical fallacy here. No one is using leprechauns as a cudgel and trying to get their ridiculous, Bronze Age myths inserted into our schools and government.
You sure nailed porter's hide to the wall with that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 13 min Martix 508
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min hojo 568,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min RADEKT 267,537
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 1 hr TrueSoldier70 17
I caught my husband on dating site for cheaters (Aug '13) 3 hr della 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 607,250
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web